PDA

View Full Version : Tech Question

***boateditor
09-22-2005, 02:11 PM
I own a 32 1/3-foot Pachanga jetboat. It has two BBC engines with volt meter, super Hi Test, hi-rise manifold speakers, Givenchy turnstiles, bucket generator, Stylus factory rods, PinchFork rotators, four Heavy-Duty balanced accelerators and a Squirt-o-Meter. There is currently no impeller and the jet pump makes a weird grinding noise. I am hoping to get an extra 50 miles an hour (currently the top speed is 10 mph). Can my OÂ’Hara V-rings be replaced by Vargas cylinder modules? I need to know by this afternoon or sooner. Thanks.

lucky
09-22-2005, 02:22 PM
flux capasitor - Rewire it to the Overflow longerhousen - ( vertical of course ) Disconnect volt meters ( they are so outdated ) Install pt#1565555-1444 from the new Rex marine CATALOG ( these are rare )
follow the instructions - these new over the transom spent gas directors are good for another 45 mph - your on your own for the last 5mph :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
09-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Are you or one of the Hot Boat guys coming out to the Parker 300 on the 8th of Oct ???
I know the APBA Propeller guys will be out there !!!
Thanks
Jim

lucky
09-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Are you or one of the Hot Boat guys coming out to the Parker 300 on the 8th of Oct ???
I know the APBA Propeller guys will be out there !!!
Thanks
Jim
no he won't sponsor you :D

djunkie
09-22-2005, 02:25 PM
no he won't sponsor you :D
LMAO!!!!! :D

Her454
09-22-2005, 02:25 PM
I own a 32 1/3-foot Pachanga jetboat. It has two BBC engines with volt meter, super Hi Test, hi-rise manifold speakers, Givenchy turnstiles, bucket generator, Stylus factory rods, PinchFork rotators, four Heavy-Duty balanced accelerators and a Squirt-o-Meter. There is currently no impeller and the jet pump makes a weird grinding noise. I am hoping to get an extra 50 miles an hour (currently the top speed is 10 mph). Can my OÂ’Hara V-rings be replaced by Vargas cylinder modules? I need to know by this afternoon or sooner. Thanks.
Pa'chang'a's can be very fast boats if set up properly but will never get you the action a prop ride will. (Just ask the V-drive guys) I would check your alcohol intake before heavy acceleration as that weird grinding noise could get serious and cause damage to those dual BBC's. I heard (dont take the word of a chick tho) that the Vargas cylinder modules only increased hp a few mph and its not worth the extra bling.
I'm truly impressed and would really like to check out those Givenchy turnstiles, as I'm only aware of their perfume. What issue can we expect to see this beast in?

Benjhamina
09-22-2005, 02:48 PM
C'mon guys, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now get me some 3&1 oil and some gauze pads and antifreeze, preferably prestone....no make that quakerstate.

Big Kahunaa
09-22-2005, 03:17 PM
remove 1/3 of a foot from the boat

Nucking futs
09-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Dude.....................................PASS IT
MUST BE SOME GOOD SHIAT!!!!!

BBTAHITI
09-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Pachanga is a splash of a Morongo. Actually spelled "Moron, go!" Obviously a v-drive.......

MAXIMUS
09-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I just had a friend with a similar problem but with a black n decker sausage maker. Pluged fitzer tube & the resevoir sack was empty! :coffeycup :notam:

BUSBY
09-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Wait a minute ... where is little Brian & the camera? I see more pictures coming on!
:D :D :D :D :D

Squirtcha?
09-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Hmmn reminiscent of Jet Stoogley from the old RJB and banderlog days. Is that you Stoogely?

***boateditor
09-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm truly impressed and would really like to check out those Givenchy turnstiles, as I'm only aware of their perfume. What issue can we expect to see this beast in?
The February issue...
Of HUSTLER! :p

jtmarten
09-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Check and replace the following:
Muffler bearings
The widget arm on the maniform (when you check this one, be very, very careful)
Replacing these should get you 35-40mph! At least!

jtmarten
09-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Also, get rid of the Vargas cylinder modules if they're older than next year's model.

MandDPerformance
09-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Wow!!!!!! I got 8 months clean this past Monday and Y'all are makin me trip!! :messedup: :messedup:
Yo Editor!! I think you're sleapin too close to the crack. Take it for what's it's worth. :D :D

***boateditor
09-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Yo Editor!! I think you're sleapin too close to the crack. Take it for what's it's worth.
In other words, nothing.

Cas
09-22-2005, 08:50 PM
just douche the cockpit....

Rexone
09-23-2005, 08:59 AM
I own a 32 1/3-foot Pachanga jetboat...
My condolences to you and your family. :frown:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2005, 05:47 PM
LMAO!!!!!
Pass those shrooms over HERE! :D