PDA

View Full Version : Send your prayers or best thoughts at least!

nodigg
09-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Many of you know Randy at Stealth Marine. Simply put, the best! IMHO!
A little over a week? ago he had his left kidney removed due to blood in his urine. All seemed well until the pathology report came back today. What was thought to be stage one cancer turns out to be possible stage 3. Of course, more testing to be done, not sure yet how badly it has progressed, but DAMN IT! why do these things have to happen to such great people? :(
Any way, wanted to pass this bit of sad news along to our community.
Randy, all my best hopes for a full recovery! All my best thoughts for your improved health.

termiteguy
09-22-2005, 04:17 PM
does not sound good hope all goes good

Kilrtoy
09-22-2005, 04:17 PM
WOW, That is horrible news... We wish nothing but the best for him....

dicudmore
09-22-2005, 04:24 PM
WOW, That is horrible news... We wish nothing but the best for him....
What he said...thoughts are with him

Debbolas
09-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Wow, our prayers are with him,

Mrs.Racer277
09-22-2005, 04:56 PM
That is terrible news. Prayers will be said for him and his family.

Mr. Pixilated
09-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Randy,
Sorry to here about the news. The Pixilated Family will say prayers for you and your family. Stay strong, you'll be fine.
Good Luck,
Geza, Tina, Lil G, and Andras
Boat"Pixilated Pussy" 24 Stilletto

pixilatedpussy
09-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Many of you know Randy at Stealth Marine. Simply put, the best! IMHO!
A little over a week? ago he had his left kidney removed due to blood in his urine. All seemed well until the pathology report came back today. What was thought to be stage one cancer turns out to be possible stage 3. Of course, more testing to be done, not sure yet how badly it has progressed, but DAMN IT! why do these things have to happen to such great people? :(
Any way, wanted to pass this bit of sad news along to our community.
Randy, all my best hopes for a full recovery! All my best thoughts for your improved health.
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Randy...it is a loss for you! He is a very nice person, who is Stealth Marine's backbone & I only wish the best for him!
Randy, I know you think I can be a pain in the ass ( who doesn't...LOL) But we truly appreciate ALL you have done for us & our boat!!!!!! The "Pixilated Pussy" is all good because of you! Thankyou sooooo much & we wish you the best!!!!
Get Well Soon Sweetie! Hope to see ya on the Lake real soon! You are in our prayers!! :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :smile:

ROZ
09-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Our hope and prayers are out to ya, bro!

GHT
09-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Prayers go out to him and his family.. Sometimes sh1t just doesn't seem fair... Please keep us informed..

Biglue
09-23-2005, 12:01 PM
God bless him and his family. May they be granted strength and courage through these tough times.
Lue.

Seriously?
09-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Sending our prayers and positive thoughts your way Randy!! :clover:
I have to say that when we were looking to buy our new boat, the deciding factor for us was the people behind Stealth (DTM) Marine. Randy, Chris, Mike, and everyone else over there are some of the nicest, most sincere people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. What began as a business relationship has turned into a genuine friendship with these folks. We love you Randy! God bless!

Jyruiz
09-23-2005, 01:21 PM
I was just looking at their website, nice boats and good prices. I don't know this person, but from what you guys have said about this guy, I hope he pulls thru. I hate to hear or see good people suffer.

Windy
09-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Rick...I will pray for him...my younger brother was recently diagnosed with cancer to...this is the most tragic thing that has hit my family. :frown:

Ducatista
09-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Crappy news to hear. Randy, Mike and the people of DTM have always been good to me & my baby...best wishes Randy!

pixilatedpussy
09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Bump!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.........My prayers and thoughts are with you..........

Not So Fast
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Thats not good, best of luck to him :frown: NSF

THOR
09-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Best wishes to him.

Silver
09-24-2005, 03:35 AM
OMG...................I have kidney problems too. This makes me sad............I am sorry. Will be thinking of him...................best of luck.................your in my prayers Randy!

nodigg
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Just spoke to Randy at Stealth this afternoon. He is back to work part time. In alot of pain. Doing the radiation treatments soon. Too swollen to see if they got it all or not. So radiation is in order to keep it in check for about three months till they can check things out again.
Hang in theree Randy!

Mtg Pro
10-01-2005, 04:06 AM
Randy, I know you read the boards. I stopped in last Saturday and talked to Chris and Mike. I asked them to give you my best. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your new wife. I'll give you a call soon.
You are the best.
Mike, Jill, and All the Girls !!

a catered life
10-01-2005, 05:44 AM
dont know the guy but always sad to hear a fellow boater is having such horrible medical problems prayers and blessings to randy may god repair what he created and bless the ones who seek him

OGShocker
10-01-2005, 06:21 AM
We don't know Randy but, our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

pixilatedpussy
10-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Any news yet???? Hopefully for the better! You're still in our thoughts Randy!! :p

atomickitn
10-01-2005, 09:29 AM
We don't know Randy but, our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
ditto! :rollside:

nodigg
10-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Any news yet???? Hopefully for the better! You're still in our thoughts Randy!! :p
reprint;
Just spoke to Randy at Stealth this afternoon. He is back to work part time. In alot of pain. Doing the radiation treatments soon. Too swollen to see if they got it all or not. So radiation is in order to keep it in check for about three months till they can check things out again.

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Any news????

atomickitn
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
best wishes to you sir, :) hope you get well ...

Stealth Marine
01-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Just following up on lots of missed threads over the last few months.
Randy is doing MUCH better now.
He has fully recovered from the removal of his left Kidney, the following 6 weeks of Radiation Therapy, and a couple of follow up visits.
As of right now he has a Clean Bill of Health.
In a couple of months he is going back in for a PET scan which should confirm that all of the cancer is truely GONE for good.
All that seems to be left at this point is a malingering pain in his side. For the most part he is back to 100% of his normal self.

Mrs.HLB1
01-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Great news! Happy thoughts are coming his way!!
Mrs.HLB

Stealth Marine
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Randy is a very good guy and got lucky on this BIG TIME.

nodigg
01-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update Chris. Sure sounds like good news! I gotta stop by soon and see you fella's without a boat job for you to do!

Stealth Marine
01-10-2006, 07:10 AM
By all means.
Come on over and say hello once in a while.
Though things have been calm over december, in the last week the lot has filled up to capacity once again. Looks like people are already starting to look forward to summer and finally decided to start getting all of the maintence and preperation done for the coming spring.
What ever became of your Cheetah anyway??
Did Whipple ever come through with a replacement??

nodigg
01-13-2006, 06:06 PM
By all means.
Come on over and say hello once in a while.
Though things have been calm over december, in the last week the lot has filled up to capacity once again. Looks like people are already starting to look forward to summer and finally decided to start getting all of the maintence and preperation done for the coming spring.
What ever became of your Cheetah anyway??
Did Whipple ever come through with a replacement??
I decided to keep the ol' Cheeter till something new comes along........ :)
Didn't you hear? Whipple does not warranty Lysholm blowers.