PDA

View Full Version : 19' Blown Daytona

froggystyle
05-22-2001, 10:46 PM
Anyone know what a cherry 19' Daytona is selling for these days? I have no dillusions of getting what I have dumped into it this winter, but it seems everyone is asking too much. I have seen several normally aspirated tunnels in the 19,000 range. I was going to ask that for mine, but I have brand new everything! New BDS Blown 468 has 1 hr on it, new interior, new gauges, Berk pump, gelcoat etc... Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

racingrascal
06-25-2001, 04:03 PM
I am interested in a boat like that but have never been in one! Could you tell me what it is like to drive and ride in? What year is your boat and what is the M.P.H. in it & colors?

froggystyle
06-27-2001, 10:08 PM
Check it out in the Classifieds. This thing is a neat boat, but the wife wanted a new Ultra. The boat is also on http://www.rivertoys.com and Randy's web page from the "She said" string. He is HBJet. Check it out and make me an offer, the price is down $1500 already!

Gamer
07-19-2001, 02:59 PM
Hey froggystyle I'm interested in your boat if you still have it but I haven't been able to get ahold of you. I have a couple of addition questions about the boat. You can email at AllenF@left.com

froggystyle
07-31-2001, 03:02 AM
Sorry bro, boat sold. I'll e-mail you too.

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
08-04-2001, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by froggystyle:
Anyone know what a cherry 19' Daytona is selling for these days? I have no dillusions of getting what I have dumped into it this winter, but it seems everyone is asking too much. I have seen several normally aspirated tunnels in the 19,000 range. I was going to ask that for mine, but I have brand new everything! New BDS Blown 468 has 1 hr on it, new interior, new gauges, Berk pump, gelcoat etc... Any input would be greatly appreciated.
ThanksWould you consider selling it with out the motor? I just finished a blown 632 on alky and it needs a home. I have found that is the way to atleast break even on a high performance boat.

FastCats
08-23-2001, 09:13 PM
I have a new 2001 Daytona 19' with an aspirated 482 on an Extreme trailer that I just took in on trade for a new American Offshore, if anyone knows of anyone looking for such a boat. It was completely rigged by Greg Schumacher at GS Marine.
1-866-272-2287
Scott