PDA

View Full Version : Phebus Update

Supultlbich
09-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Ricks wife Linda came by the station this morning to give us an update on Ricks condition. First and formost, the procedure went as well as it could have, and the MD was happy with the way all of the repairs went. Rick is in a good amount of pain, and like you would expect, he didnt complain, he just laid there and dealt with it.
Linda said that the first thing Rick asked her to bring to the hospital was his computer, she said No Way!! The other sid bar to this whole thing is that apparently Rick grew and inch (Taller) in the past year.
Linda wanted to say thanks to all of Ricks friends on HB for all of the prayers and thoughts over the past few days. We will be seeing Rick sometime today, and will pass on any good wishes.
Any questions let me know.
Sean

blackcloud75
09-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Glad to hear he is doing fine! He won't get retired for that would he? Was it IOD? Hopefully your guy's agency(OCFA?) is hookin' him up.
Ricks wife Linda came by the station this morning to give us an update on Ricks condition. First and formost, the procedure went as well as it could have, and the MD was happy with the way all of the repairs went. Rick is in a good amount of pain, and like you would expect, he didnt complain, he just laid there and dealt with it.
Linda said that the first thing Rick asked her to bring to the hospital was his computer, she said No Way!! The other sid bar to this whole thing is that apparently Rick grew and inch (Taller) in the past year.
Linda wanted to say thanks to all of Ricks friends on HB for all of the prayers and thoughts over the past few days. We will be seeing Rick sometime today, and will pass on any good wishes.
Any questions let me know.
Sean
I hope she benefits from his growth!!!Sorry, a lil' evil thought for her sanity.

LHC Kirby
09-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Went by and saw Rick, he is still in pain, appreciates all the king thoughts and prayers - that is what is helping him through it. Hopes to be home tomorrow. Continue to pray for him and Linda, as they road ahead is a long one, but they are strong and have good friends that will always help.

redi4fun
09-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Damn, I thought for sure there was going to be a fire sale on that deck boat of his :cry:
Next time maybe :D
Get well Rick and take your time to heal correctly. :clover:

LHC Kirby
09-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I think Rick would rather be a fullbody cast (with built in beer can holder) and on his boat than to sell it. His daughter could handle the boat, and Linda would help Rick with the trailer and all that other fun stuff. :D
Rick will be back on the boards and the water - it will take time but he will be out there! :messedup:

JetBoatRich
09-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Sorry to hear about the pain, but nice to know all went well with the procedure :D

Not So Fast
09-23-2005, 05:44 PM
OK, it's been what 2 days, quit milking it and lets meet up in Steam Boat this weekend :D Just kidding, hope you get better real soon. NSF (Bobby)

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Get better soon :D
(why can't he have his computer at the hospital? :idea: )

Relaxalot
09-23-2005, 05:53 PM
We are looking forward to seeing a healthier Rick. I would say happier but Rick is always happy. Get Well Soon!
Dan

Kilrtoy
09-23-2005, 06:01 PM
What hospital is he at.....

Supultlbich
09-23-2005, 06:58 PM
What hospital is he at.....
He is at Mission Hospital in MIssion Viejo. Room 357 bed 2. Nothing further as of now. Will post more as it becomes available.

Kilrtoy
09-23-2005, 07:36 PM
He is at Mission Hospital in MIssion Viejo. Room 357 bed 2. Nothing further as of now. Will post more as it becomes available.
Little too far for me to just drop in....
Thanks....

chub
09-23-2005, 09:13 PM
Get well soon. LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR. Forget the don't drink beer and post on ***boat part. :D