PDA

View Full Version : Job Application

Her454
09-23-2005, 09:13 AM
...Excuse me Mr. ***boatEditor, but my current employer may soon be relocating to India and I will be faced with downsizing. I was wondering where to direct my resume?
I can think of no better place I would like to work. I feel my qualifications would be a tremendous asset to ***boat. I have several years experience with the ***boat forums including the highly esteemed position of babysitter (aka Moderator) in the Gear Head and Bench Racer Forums. On a more important note, several of my friends have had their boats featured in your magazine. My daddy was even a ***boater. I am confident that given time, I can improve your magazines mailing issues and ensure ALL subscribers receive their issues within the year they are mailed out. I am fantastic with a camera, own my own equipment and love to travel. My open schedule leaves me very flexible and open to play on weekends and test drive any and all required boats if necessary.
As a faithful reader of your magazine for many years now and most recently your contribution to the forums, I see that I have the most important quality needed to work cohesively within the ***boat team. Although I do not have an official Degree in BS, it is without doubt that I can add to the productivity and professionalism of the ***boat team.
I appreciate your consideration and await your prompt response,
T

Jordy
09-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Brett,
She's hot. Hire her. ;)
Jordy :D

Her454
09-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Thank you for the reference Mr Jordy. :D

topless
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM
If you would spend less time on the computer and go look for a real job like everyone else does then maybe you wouldn't be so desperate to beg for a job on the forums. I'm sick of people who sit on the computer and post all day and think that they are owed something in return for how hot they look. :D

Her454
09-23-2005, 01:09 PM
If you would spend less time on the computer and go look for a real job like everyone else does then maybe you wouldn't be so desperate to beg for a job on the forums. I'm sick of people who sit on the computer and post all day and think that they are owed something in return for how hot they look. :D
You stopped taking your meds again didn't you? :D

topless
09-23-2005, 01:13 PM
No but there hasn't been enough drama here today.

Her454
09-23-2005, 01:23 PM
No but there hasn't been enough drama here today.
Please dont screw up my thread and my chance to make the big bucks and be somebody. :hammer2:

topless
09-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Glass houses...glass houses :)Throwing stones throwing stones.

topless
09-23-2005, 01:50 PM
BM, BM....lol Excuse me you probably know that as MM, MM :)
No, just B....and the other is F :D

Jordy
09-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Please dont screw up my thread and my chance to make the big bucks and be somebody. :hammer2:
You'll always be somebody to me T. ;)
The big bucks is just an added bonus in the Sugar Momma phase that I'm going for. :D

topless
09-23-2005, 04:09 PM
You'll always be somebody to me T. ;)
:D
OMG!! What a Kiss ass you have become! You just want her for her jello. ;)

Her454
09-24-2005, 06:06 AM
You just want her for her jello. ;)
.........that works for me. :D

Her454
09-24-2005, 06:11 AM
Dear Mr ***boatEditor,
I know you are a very busy person but I am following up on my letter. I don't want to sound desperate but I forgot to mention the fact that I have completed the course Hooked On Phonics and can clean offices real good too.
Sincerely yours,
Her454

***boateditor
09-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Dear Mr ***boatEditor,
I know you are a very busy person but I am following up on my letter. I don't want to sound desperate but I forgot to mention the fact that I have completed the course Hooked On Phonics and can clean offices real good too.
Sincerely yours,
Her454
Who says I'm busy?

Her454
09-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Who says I'm busy?
Your response time. :mix:
Still waiting for an address to direct that resume to.....tap, tap, tap. ;)

Rexone
09-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Just post a pic in your smallest thong. I'm sure Brett will find the time for you. :D

***boateditor
09-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Maybe I'm just, you know...Really, really slow.
But enough about my sex life.

Infomaniac
09-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Dear Mr ***boatEditor,
Sincerely yours,
Her454
I'm devistated "T" :rolleyes:
Turning down my offer for work and looking right under my nose. Ouch. :notam:

Her454
09-27-2005, 08:10 AM
I'm devistated "T" :rolleyes:
Turning down my offer for work and looking right under my nose. Ouch. :notam:
Uh, sorry Ron..... :jawdrop: Apparently Im still available so I'll take that offer. I just wasn't quite ready to move to Okiehoma yet ;)
Just post a pic in your smallest thong. I'm sure Brett will find the time for you. :D
Done, he should have it in his PM's. I hate having to resort to desperate measures. ;) :D

Infomaniac
09-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Uh, sorry Ron..... :jawdrop: Apparently Im still available so I'll take that offer. I just wasn't quite ready to move to Okiehoma yet ;)
Done, he should have it in his PM's. I hate having to resort to desperate measures. ;) :D
I'll be needing to evaluate that pic first. lol

Her454
09-27-2005, 12:39 PM
I'll be needing to evaluate that pic first. lol
........ You know better...... :hammer2: :D

Infomaniac
09-27-2005, 01:46 PM
........ You know better...... :hammer2: :D
Can't blame a guy for tryin. And you know i'll do that lol :notam:
How bout that reunion?

Her454
09-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Can't blame a guy for tryin. And you know i'll do that lol :notam:
How bout that reunion?
I have not heard anything at all. There is nothing posted on Classmates.com about it and the girl that was doing it "vanished" LOL. I guess we are shit out of luck this year. Maybe the 30th hu?

Infomaniac
09-27-2005, 03:22 PM
I have not heard anything at all. There is nothing posted on Classmates.com about it and the girl that was doing it "vanished" LOL. I guess we are shit out of luck this year. Maybe the 30th hu?
We'll be old by then lol
Looks like you need to step up and take charge.

Her454
11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
We'll be old by then lol
Looks like you need to step up and take charge.
WOW, Im slipping I guess as I just noticed this. I made some calls and No one has heard anything and it was supposed to be this month so we are still SOL. LOL.
And since ***boat is not responding to my many desperate letters and duplicate resumes I have forwarded, I guess I may have to move to Ok and work for you now. :rollside:

Mandelon
11-11-2005, 08:34 PM
I have stuff you could do. :eek: :wink: