PDA

View Full Version : Another Possible Chopper **SPAM**

al cole'holic
09-23-2005, 09:38 AM
...just got the call from our customer who may be ready for another build and this beauty may be up for sale...!! He has barely had this bike for 6 months...BLING F'N BLING..............mbrown2..?????? :D :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/persimmon.jpg

Goodtime$
09-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Price? Specs?

al cole'holic
09-23-2005, 10:08 AM
...right now I am in the grinding stage, but $40k is where we are at so far in talks :D
Thanks for the link there forensic ;)

mbrown2
09-23-2005, 11:41 AM
...just got the call from our customer who may be ready for another build and this beauty may be up for sale...!! He has barely had this bike for 6 months...BLING F'N BLING..............mbrown2..?????? :D :D
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/persimmon.jpg
Hmmm....makes me wonder why he is selling it so quick.....maybe building another; or maybe just wants out, or tired of bikes.......if he is a true baller, then why sell it if he likes it, buy another, keep this one.
BTW...the bike bug has not been bitten me lately....with the river, jeeping and pretty much being home about 1 weekend out of the month...just don't know when I would ride....but if I was buying custom, that would be my bike.

blackcloud75
09-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Hmmm.......with the river, jeeping and pretty much being home about 1 weekend out of the month...just don't know when I would ride....but if I was buying custom, that would be my bike.
WUZ Up Brotha'
Not enough time and kind of a selfish hobby with 2 little ones.It sucked seeing a toy just sit in the garage collecting dust.
There will be another one in the future.
How was Social D and NYC?

Goodtime$
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
alchi..the bike is sano, dumb question but do you guys sell the bike as a roller? instead of a complete bike, just curious thanks

al cole'holic
09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
...dude seiously wants to build another, the whole family are hotrod ballers :D
Goodtime$, I'll sell ya whatever you need just let me know :D

Goodtime$
09-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanx, i found War Eagle Rollers..im retarded..bikes look great

al cole'holic
09-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanx, i found War Eagle Rollers..im retarded..bikes look great
..this bike above is on a War Eagle. We deal direct with them, but they take some time to get....South Afrrrica :mix:

Goodtime$
09-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Crazy SA, wow i have a buddy in durban...i had no idea they were built there.
I have just been throwing up the idea on building a Pro Street style bike over the winter. Just cant decide on getting another sandcar or piecing together a harley.
The only bikes i have seriously looked at were Big Bear Choppers Venom Prostreet i believe is the model and a Simms chopper..just looking around, the red bike is any eye catcher....thanks again for the info, if anything pops up roller wise, or a half build, be sure to post it up...thanks

mbrown2
09-23-2005, 07:59 PM
WUZ Up Brotha'
Not enough time and kind of a selfish hobby with 2 little ones.It sucked seeing a toy just sit in the garage collecting dust.
There will be another one in the future.
How was Social D and NYC?
What up C.....I hear ya....maybe some day a bike...just too many other things going on....I am in Vegas next week and then we leave Friday for NYC for 6 days......It's going to be off the hook..
BTW...the river was perfect last weekend...100 during the day max; around 80 at night...just perfect...April Weather Baby...!!!! :)