PDA

View Full Version : RAIDERS...................hard to be a fan

a catered life
09-23-2005, 10:36 AM
i am a raider fan but i am so pissed
i got the chance to go to my first oakland raider game this weekend and let me say i am a raider fan for life :D ..........the fans are awesome, the tailgateing is awesome and the game was......well did i say the fans and tailgating were awesome.......they havent lose a home opener in something like 16 years and for them to lose was a big let down.......but my trip was great :D got there saturday morning and started tailgating all freaking day.........it amazes me how so many different people come together when they have something in common similiar to boaters........meet some real cool people and partied hard :jawdrop: hell i even drove home sunday night and got up at 4 am to go to work monday

Biglue
09-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Don't feel bad. You're not the only team that is not gonna do well.
9ers are in the same boat. I don'r follow football much anymore but coming from a group of freinds divided in half over raider and 9rs it's fun as hell t hang out with them on Sundays.

GAME TIME
09-23-2005, 10:49 AM
i got the chance to go to my first oakland raider game this weekend and let me say i am a raider fan for life :D ..........the fans are awesome, the tailgateing is awesome and the game was......well did i say the fans and tailgating were awesome.......they havent lose a home opener in something like 16 years and for them to lose was a big let down.......but my trip was great :D got there saturday morning and started tailgating all freaking day.........it amazes me how so many different people come together when they have something in common similiar to boaters........meet some real cool people and partied hard :jawdrop: hell i even drove home sunday night and got up at 4 am to go to work monday
Did you wear a bullet proof vest?? Oh never mind you were with them. Did you wear spiked shoulder pads and paint your face silver and black and scream Raiders are #1 even after they lost??? :hammerhea Just messing with you. Raider fans are die hard, I have to admit that.

460 jus getn it
09-23-2005, 10:54 AM
raiders fans.................its halloween all the time for them...............ha ha ha........................sorry im a broncos fan and who did they beat last week..........

HCS
09-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Yaaa....Your a Raider fan alright. :p

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Now that was funny. :D
Sounds like your time was great. I'm trying to score ticks to the Raiders/Bronco game in Nov, but I'm not having any luck. This would be my second Raider game but first one in Oakland. I don't know how you did it, but screw driving back the same day... now that's dedication.

barbigrl
09-23-2005, 10:58 AM
EAGLES ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEM ON SUNDAY!!!! :D CAN"T WAIT!
I actually do like the raiders...but eagles are my team!

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 11:01 AM
EAGLES ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEM ON SUNDAY!!!! :D CAN"T WAIT!
I actually do like the raiders...but eagles are my team!
Smoke them.... not a chance. It should be a good game and hopefully the Raiders will come out on top.
I can't wait to see Woodson shut down T.O. (the same guy that felt $7Mil a year wasn't enough to feed his family) yeah that guy. :p

460 jus getn it
09-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Smoke them.... not a chance. It should be a good game and hopefully the Raiders will come out on top.
I can't wait to see Woodson shut down T.O. (the same guy that felt $7Mil a year wasn't enough to feed his family) yeah that guy. :p
u think the faiders are going to beat the eagles.........................NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE......................they dont stand a chance against the eagles...........

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 11:11 AM
u think the faiders are going to beat the eagles.........................NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE......................they dont stand a chance against the eagles...........
Read it again. Where did I say the Raiders are going to win. I said it will be a good game and hopefully the RAIDERS will win and shut that crying freaking baby of a receiver's mouth up.

460 jus getn it
09-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Read it again. Where did I say the Raiders are going to win. I said it will be a good game and hopefully the RAIDERS will win and shut that crying freaking baby of a receiver's mouth up.
ok ill re phrase................u think its it going to be a good game..............thats even funnier......................they dont stand a chance............

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
ok ill re phrase................u think its it going to be a good game..............thats even funnier......................they dont stand a chance............
Win or Lose, I'm still a fan and all you Raider haters can suck on Warren Sapp's manpon (The Man Show).

HCS
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Iv'e been to many Raider games and I think most of their fans are a bunch of nurds.

Biglue
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Iv'e been to many Raider games and I think most of their fans are a bunch of nurds.
If you are able to say that during one of their games at home...........I'll contribute to your funrla expenses. :D

HCS
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
If you are able to say that during one of their games at home...........I'll contribute to your funrla expenses. :D
That would be a good way to get stabbed. :D

Biglue
09-23-2005, 12:00 PM
That would be a good way to get stabbed. :D
At the very least. I'm sure saying something like that would make your head a raiders horned helmet ornament. :D

HCS
09-23-2005, 12:09 PM
At the very least. I'm sure saying something like that would make your head a raiders horned helmet ornament. :D
One time when I went and a drunken riot broke out in the parking lot after the game that had absolutely to do with nothing. People were braking bottles all over the place. This poor guy had his kid with him and all freaked out.
Another time "Raider" fans were pissing on people right in the stands in front of me.
A really classy bunch of people. I tell ya.

Riverdog1
09-23-2005, 12:13 PM
A bunch of Nerds? A bunch of drunks more like it. I have been to nearly 100 Raider games going back to '92 (funny cause I am not even a Raider fan, just had free tickets). The party starts the night before when they get in line for the parking lot which doesn't open until 5 hours before game time. By the time they open the gates for the parking lot, people are already vomiting. That's cool though, the tailgates are a hell of a lot of fun. The only thing that sucks is they shut off the beer sales on the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Riverdog1
09-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Ya, that shit happens too. Every game there is some idiot doing something stupid and gets someone pissed off. Doesn't just happen in Oakland though. Keep thy mouth shut and you shall be rewarded.

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Glad you had a good time also glad your team lost. of course I'm a life long Chiefs fan from KC. Oh yeah, we handed you guys your last home opening defeat. Better luck next time, well not really. Hope your team looses every time, except against the Donks.

Sleek-Jet
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm sure the daily beatings and the lobotomy hurt as well... :notam: :D

barbigrl
09-23-2005, 12:31 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2265akers-hp.jpg
:D :D

Phat Daddy
09-23-2005, 12:35 PM
The NFL released an apology yesterday to the Raiders organization for 3 blown calls on Sundays game.
Each week teams send in video tapes of questionable calls so the NFL can review them. Well the Raiders got screw out of 2 touchdowns and a possible field goal.
(1) After review, they said that Moss should not have been called for pass interference since both players were going for the ball.
(2) Jordans run that came back for holding. The hold took place after the run.
This all came from the NFL yesterday. Not making excuses for losing, it just seems like we are always on the wrong side of these terrible calls. Well this weekends game SHOULD be a good one. Neither McNabb or TO practiced yesterday (and they still are'nt talking to eachother) so will see what happens. Raiders... just win baby (pleaseeee) :)

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:39 PM
The NFL released an apology yesterday to the Raiders organization for 3 blown calls on Sundays game.
Each week teams send in video tapes of questionable calls so the NFL can review them. Well the Raiders got screw out of 2 touchdowns and a possible field goal.
(1) After review, they said that Moss should not have been called for pass interference since both players were going for the ball.
This all came from the NFL yesterday. Not making excuses for losing, it just seems like we are always on the wrong side of these terrible calls. Well this weekends game SHOULD be a good one. Neither McNabb or TO practiced yesterday (and they still are'nt talking to eachother) so will see what happens. Raiders... just win baby (pleaseeee) :)
Quit your bitchin, starting to sound like a Donks fan. Your team just sucks and always will. Go Chiefs.

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey sorry for the bad calls, but you still lose anyway. What kind of bitter sweet is that crap. I knew Moss had that TD catch, but I thought the run should have been called back. From what you posted we should have won 31-23.

JetBoatRich
09-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Did you wear this outfit :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P2060014.JPG

All IN
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Been a raider fan my whole life .I was at the snow bowl in New England where Brady got lucky.
The raiders are going to have a bad year, the reason is Collins. He is a terrible quarterback w2ho can't play a full game without making a mistake.

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
See the beer box, he's a looter.

Phat Daddy
09-23-2005, 12:44 PM
Quit your bitchin, starting to sound like a Donks fan. Your team just sucks and always will. Go Chiefs.
Wow strong words from a newbie :eat: . I don't think I was bitchin' in my post. Just stating facts from the NFL. From the sounds of it, you would make a great Raiders fan.

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Wow strong words from a newbie :eat: . I don't think I was bitchin' in my post. Just stating facts from the NFL. From the sounds of it, you would make a great Raiders fan.
would'n work for me, I like to tailgate with beer & BBQ. Not Brass nuckles.

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Raiders may not be the best, but when was the last time the Chiefs were in the Superbowl???

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Raiders may not be the best, but when was the last time the Chiefs were in the Superbowl???

BajaMike
09-23-2005, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=a catered life]i am a raider fan but i am so pissed
I agree with "a catered life".....it's hard to be a raider fan....although I've been one for 20 or 30 years....since the "good old days".
Al Davis won't hire a good coach.....and the good coaches won't work for him.....cause he still thinks he's the coach....thinks he's still a "football genius" :confused: :confused: .
The raiders won't be any good till al davis is in the grave!!
The current coach is a moran! :devil: The play calling sucks.....ya, they got a few bad calls....but what happened to the 'verticle game'??? :confused:
Go Raiders!!!!

Seriously?
09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Great answer!! :D

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
As Phat Daddy stated above, you would be a great Raider fan w/ that false hope.

Phat Daddy
09-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Thats what they said last year and the year before that and the year before that and... ahh shit, you get the picture right. ;)

Red Eye
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Thats what they said last year and the year before that and the year before that and... ahh shit, you get the picture right. ;)
Lol... all the way back to 1970

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Lol... all the way back to 1970
They have missed thier chances, but it was always against the Donks not the Faiders.

Phat Daddy
09-23-2005, 12:57 PM
They have missed thier chances, but it was always against the Donks not the Faiders.
They will ALWAYS miss their chance. :sleeping:

Stoneman
09-23-2005, 12:58 PM
They will ALWAYS miss their chance. :sleeping:
Like the Faiders did last Sunday!

NoCal NoBoat
09-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Hope they watch the tapes of my Niners getting smoked.
Niners were so worried about getting burned by TO, they still got burned in the first minute of the game. Then McNabb threw to the tight end until the TE had a career game. Then he threw another TD pass to TO. 11 different Eagles caught passes during the game.
Lots of weapons. And don't buy the BS about McNabb working around his
"protective gear". He's working fine..
And Julian Peterson, the Niners LB, is "guaranteeing" a win against the Cowboys this weekend ???

JetBoatRich
09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=a catered life]i am a raider fan but i am so pissed
I agree with "a catered life".....it's hard to be a raider fan....although I've been one for 20 or 30 years....since the "good old days".
Al Davis won't hire a good coach.....and the good coaches won't work for him.....cause he still thinks he's the coach....thinks he's still a "football genius" :confused: :confused: .
The raiders won't be any good till al davis is in the grave!!
The current coach is a moran! :devil: The play calling sucks.....ya, they got a few bad calls....but what happened to the 'verticle game'??? :confused:
Go Raiders!!!!
I am not a Raider Fan, but have many friends who are :hammerhea it seems to me, the Raider coach does not fit the personality of the Raiders :eek:

1h20lowrider
09-23-2005, 01:43 PM
I agree.... I been to 5 Raider games since they went back home , the fans up there are completely different than the ones you see at the san diego chargers vs. raiders game...........Hopefully I get to go Dec. 4 to san diego , its going to be hard I doubt the wife wants to get a TICKET to the game for her b-day :confused: About the Eagles I think they are going to be the next BUFFALO BILLS They show up to the big game and go home empty handed....
This barbi girl I like the raiders, but the eagles is my team????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

a catered life
09-24-2005, 08:34 AM
rich thats just wrong buddy :p

MagicMtnDan
09-24-2005, 12:54 PM
My two favorite teams are the Steelers and any team playing the Raiders. :)

JetBoatRich
09-24-2005, 04:10 PM
rich thats just wrong buddy :p
You maybe right :D