PDA

View Full Version : Boat for sale

Anytime
09-23-2005, 04:05 PM
1974 18' kona
I just rebuilt the entire boat and I mean everything is new ---less than 3 hours on everything, If somebody is looking for a turn key boat this might be the one.
454 (.30 over) with 10:1 forged pistons
69 oval port closed chamber heads gasket matched and pocket ported, double Comp springs and Roller rockers, new inconel valves, seats, retainers...etc....
Lunati Hyd. cam .550 lift and 234/238 duration--double roller timing chain and chrome cover, 3/8 hardened comp pushrods, screw in studs and guide plates
Polished dart intake --holley hp 830 carb --bassett ss scoop
Pumps was also just rebuilt with a B imp. wear ring gaskets and bearings and o-rings
new cables,guages, steering wheel , carpet, seats, bilge pump, wiring, gas tank, bunks on trailer, wheels tires, lights.
I painted the boat with blue metal flake with silver mystic flames that change color when you move. The boat right now runs 71 mph w/ 3 people in it, it will go faster with a pump wedge, that's the only thing I have not bought.
Feel free to call me for more info or questions 804 452 3564. I am asking 8500.00 I have more than that in it, I am trying to get a gull wing hull.