PDA

View Full Version : Those Quicktime Movies

***boateditor
09-23-2005, 04:45 PM
What's the story on those Quicktime movies?
Specifically:
1. The one in Jbb's emails that show a heavyset woman stepping into and falling through an open hole in the floor of some kind of store;
2. The one that shows a penguin taking an icy plunge into some water (thanks to a push from his fellow penguin).
Obviously, the second of these was the result of an expert Photoshop job. But was it a modified version of some real footage? And the first video, apparently taken from a surveillance camera: Where's it from? What happened? Did the woman survive? Or was this entirely faked? Somebody must have the inside story.
I naturally assume every incredible thing I see online is not real. Except for Mrs.Kilrtoy. I've met her in person, and she is 100 percent real.

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Sorry, you need a higher post count before we can talk to you :D

AZKC
09-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Arizonans, Mormons, now low post count peeps. Your just a mean lady, but still pretty dam funny :)

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 05:24 PM
Are you kidding me? I'm VERY nice...........and I was kidding..........I'm NOT bitter about NOT being in the Magazine, not me :rolleyes:
lol :p
and I have tried repeatedly to apologise to the mormons and arizonians and have NOT written bad things about them since :p

Jbb
09-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Mine is the real deal...surveillance camera at a store ...In the longer ...full size version you come to feel sorry for the little chick that preceeds her into the abyss below....judging by the timing.....Orca had to land on her.... :eek:
Jbb......all about keepin it real............................ :)
Look out below.......Bang! (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181fall.wmv)

***boateditor
09-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Thanks for posting the expanded version of that. I understand more fully what happened now. I still wonder how badly she was hurt.

Wonderboy
09-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks for posting the expanded version of that. I understand more fully what happened now. I still wonder how badly she was hurt.
Bad. Real bad!

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 09:28 PM
I still wonder how badly she was hurt.
You'll become insensitive to this stuff over time.
Back in 1990, I was going to university and had my first exposure to the Internet. It wasn't as crazy as it is now but was already a little out of control. I recall being pretty blown away by it for a week or two.
These days, I stroke off while I play the videos Brian sends me of wildly obese women throwing down the S&M on some out of shape business man.... and I think nothing of it.
Caring about people's well being... LMAO! What rookie. :D

76ANTHONY
09-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Tom Brown Quote:
Originally Posted by ***boateditor
I still wonder how badly she was hurt.
Back in 1990, I was going to university and had my first exposure to the Internet. It wasn't as crazy as it is now but was already a little out of control. I recall being pretty blown away by it for a week or two.
These days, I stroke off while I play the videos Brian sends me of wildly obese women throwing down the S&M on some out of shape business man.... and I think nothing of it.
Caring about people's well being... LMAO! What rookie.
ok now thats funny....... :cry:

Wonderboy
09-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Caring about people's well being... LMAO! What rookie. :D
:frown: S&M is sooooooo 2004!

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 09:34 PM
:frown: S&M is sooooooo 2004!
... and yet obesity is soooo 2005.

78Southwind
09-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Mine is the real deal...surveillance camera at a store ...In the longer ...full size version you come to feel sorry for the little chick that preceeds her into the abyss below....judging by the timing.....Orca had to land on her.... :eek:
Jbb......all about keepin it real............................ :)
Look out below.......Bang! (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181fall.wmv)
At least she didn't spill the beer.

Wonderboy
09-23-2005, 09:40 PM
... and yet obesity is soooo 2005.
I'm into osteoperosis myself. It'll be the new thing in 2006.

***boateditor
09-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I guess all of us have different strategies when it comes to our golf game.

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm into osteoperosis myself.
There's nothing quite like a good hump. :cool:

Wonderboy
09-23-2005, 09:46 PM
There's nothing quite like a good hump. :cool:
:D LOL!

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess all of us have different strategies when it comes to our golf game.
I like to play a round once in a while.

AZKC
09-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Are you kidding me? I'm VERY nice...........and I was kidding..........I'm NOT bitter about NOT being in the Magazine, not me :rolleyes:
lol :p
and I have tried repeatedly to apologise to the mormons and arizonians and have NOT written bad things about them since :p
Yer still my fav :smile: Just pokin the bear :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-24-2005, 03:03 AM
Sorry, you need a higher post count before we can talk to you :D
Enforcing rule number 83 :D .

Jbb
09-24-2005, 08:44 AM
The site where I found that video had a few words next to the link, that their understanding was the the girl was ok....... :rollside: