PDA

View Full Version : CSI (original LV) season premiere is tonight!

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 06:15 PM
I heard some good rumors about this season. :cool: I'll be taping every new episode. :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-23-2005, 06:45 PM
I love CSI. It is the only show that I occasionally watch.

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I love CSI. It is the only show that I occasionally watch.
You have good taste in programs - the writing for that show is superb. :cool:

termiteguy
09-23-2005, 07:04 PM
im waiting

JetBoatRich
09-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Good show :D looking forward to it :D

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:01 PM
:devil: My VCR just turned on ... recording has begun. :cool:

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:02 PM
my daughter just ran in and turned it on :wink:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:08 PM
my daughter just ran in and turned it on :wink:
I can't watch it as it airs I get too impatient during commercial breaks; I'm very good friends with the FFWD button on my remote control! :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:08 PM
now she is planning a murder in our trailer park so she can meet Greg ;)

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:10 PM
now she is planning a murder in our trailer park so she can meet Greg ;)
She can have Greggo .... gimme "The Griss" man over him anyday! :cool:

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:16 PM
she is young, her friend and her have a "greg" fest going on :wink:
nm
I liknjnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme Warrickbbbbbbbv

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:20 PM
she is young, her friend and her have a "greg" fest going on :wink:
nm
I liknjnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme Warrickbbbbbbbv
Then we'll get along just fine women should never befriend women who share similar tastes in men it just makes for something bad to happen! :supp: :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:23 PM
ok, first let me say, the reason my last post is spelled strangly is because my DAUGHTER decided to audit my post. We were fighting and laughing so hard , that we were crying over the laptop,and she had her elbow in my tummy and I was franticly pushing the keys, because I DON"T really like Warrick (but he does have nice eyes) I like the cute southern dude, what is his name? :rollside: (she won't tell me) :p

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:24 PM
ok, first let me say, the reason my last post is spelled strangly is because my DAUGHTER decided to audit my post. We were fighting and laughing so hard , that we were crying over the laptop,and she had her elbow in my tummy and I was franticly pushing the keys, because I DON"T really like Warrick (but he does have nice eyes) I like the cute southern dude, what is his name? :rollside: (she won't tell me) :p
Nick?
LMAO! Over the "fight" you described! :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:26 PM
there was a bug on him just now.............Nick!
LMAO, it was sooooooooooooo funny, and the really sad thing is NO ONE noticed the extra letters in my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT EVER :p
lol :wink:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:29 PM
there was a bug on him just now.............Nick!
LMAO, it was sooooooooooooo funny, and the really sad thing is NO ONE noticed the extra letters in my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT EVER :p
lol :wink:
I just thought it was to emphasize how much you like Warrick! Like you were all excited or sumpin'! :wink: :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:31 PM
No, I was posting under duress............so what happens if someone breaks into my house and makes me post something I don't want to?
If you all DON'T pick up on the extra letter (screaming for help) thing....
we need another "signal"
You know like the safety words you give your kids so they won't get into the cars with strangers.
OMG, LOL :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:33 PM
OMG! I can't watch those gross scenes, my daughter tells me when I can look :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:38 PM
No, I was posting under duress............so what happens if someone breaks into my house and makes me post something I don't want to?
If you all DON'T pick up on the extra letter (screaming for help) thing....
we need another "signal"
You know like the safety words you give your kids so they won't get into the cars with strangers.
OMG, LOL :D
LMAO! OMG the things you think of! :D Yeah Deb a burglar is gonna make you post on ***boat LMAO! :D Is that what you tell Scream? :wink: :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:40 PM
LMAO! OMG the things you think of! :D Yeah Deb a burglar is gonna make you post on ***boat LMAO! :D Is that what you tell Scream? :wink: :D
IT COULD HAPPEN!!! :cry:
lol :rollside:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:43 PM
IT COULD HAPPEN!!! :cry:
lol :rollside:
Anything is possible ... if only you believe ... so uhh like quit believing it okay? :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm telling you we need a "safety" word :idea:
a word I would never use normally :idea:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm telling you we need a "safety" word :idea:
a word I would never use normally :idea:
Just one word? That's tough. :idea: A short phrase maybe ... wait a minute now I AM NOT encouraging this dammit! :D

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 08:53 PM
It could happen, I'm pretty sure Anthony is posting under duress over on the "brian the lion" "I'm sanding" thread as he misspelled some words :idea:
Quick!
Think of something he wouldn't normally post, and we can test him!!! :rollside:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:59 PM
It could happen, I'm pretty sure Anthony is posting under duress over on the "brian the lion" "I'm sanding" thread as he misspelled some words :idea:
Quick!
Think of something he wouldn't normally post, and we can test him!!! :rollside:
LMFAO! Deb I don't know him well enough (read AT ALL) to know what "safe words" to test him with! :D

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Rewind and watch time FINALLY!! :D :cool: Be back in about 40 min. :smile:

Debbolas
09-23-2005, 09:03 PM
It's ok, he is listening to the voices in his head (shhhhh I think we should leave him alone) :wink:
Going to bed, don't worry about my being under duress, :wink:
lol
Good idea for a book though :wink:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 09:52 PM
I won't worry about you being under duress and I think you shouldn't worry either. :wink: Talk to you later, Deb. :smile:
I loved the episode - seeing the team back together rocked! :cool:

JustMVG
09-23-2005, 11:30 PM
It's ok, he is listening to the voices in his head (shhhhh I think we should leave him alone) :wink:
Going to bed, don't worry about my being under duress, :wink:
lol
Good idea for a book though :wink:
Debb if you're that paranoid, you should get a Panic Computer, just like a panic room, you'll be safe from posting evil vile things here!!!!

Her454
09-24-2005, 05:51 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooo FM, whats your opinion on the premier? For the first time ever, I went to bed halfway through it. The draining of the car with the 2 bodies in the trunk was enough for me. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2005, 06:46 AM
I fell asleep shortly after it started. :frown:

barbigrl
09-24-2005, 06:48 AM
I tivoed it......was it good???

MAINEVENT
09-24-2005, 07:06 AM
FOCK i love CSI this whole episode would have been a blur if it was'nt for FM taping the last one for me :rollside:

MAINEVENT
09-24-2005, 07:07 AM
I tivoed it......was it good???
Better than a in by 10 out by 2 deal :hammerhea LMAO

FMluvswater
09-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooo FM, whats your opinion on the premier? For the first time ever, I went to bed halfway through it. The draining of the car with the 2 bodies in the trunk was enough for me. :D
I nearly gagged when Greggo got some in his mouth by accident! :D I love that show; even the gross stuff! :D I LMAO@Cat's reaction to Warrick being married I don't like her very much but she's part of the team and the team is best together so .... :cool:

FMluvswater
09-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Did you make it to the part where the ooze splashed in his mouth? :D :D
I loved what he said about Grissom too when Sara told him he'd be proud of Greg, "He would have tasted it on purpose." :eat: LMAO!

FMluvswater
09-24-2005, 07:29 AM
FOCK i love CSI this whole episode would have been a blur if it was'nt for FM taping the last one for me :rollside:
When that bug landed on Nick I got worried what he might do - he handled it pretty calm all things considered. I thought he was accidentally gonna hear the tape and have a Post Traumatic Stress episode. The way the episode ended he still might. :idea:

Her454
09-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Did you make it to the part where the ooze splashed in his mouth? :D :D
Yes, I almost gagged. :cry: His comment about Grissom was funny tho.

Mr.Havasu
09-24-2005, 07:44 AM
The show last night was gross! :yuk:
Note to self.....Don't try and eat dinner in front of the TV while watching CSI :yuk:
Had to turn it off and go jump in the jacuzzi :D

FMluvswater
09-24-2005, 07:59 AM
I don't mix-up what I'm seeing with what I'm eating I can eat and watch gross stuff and it doesn't bother me ... however if they ever invent smellovision I'm out! :D

Her454
09-24-2005, 08:42 AM
... however if they ever invent smellovision I'm out! :D
ROTFLMAO! :2purples: