PDA

View Full Version : Help me figure this out

ShutYaPieHole
09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
So I'm at work yesterday. By the way i manage a major retail store. I see this couple shopping and grabbing loads of Cd's,DVDs a flat screen t.v. and Sony ps2. I'm thinking right away credit/check fraud. I watch for about an hour. they must have selected at least 30 Cd's and 25 DVDs. I'm like it's no way they're purchasing all that. So they get to the register and myself and A.P. watching closely when this son of bitch pulls out a RED CROSS CARDS. They same ones giving to all the victims of Katrina. I'm thinking what ****.DO YOU REALLY NEEDED ALL THAT BULL SHIT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLOTHES,FOOD AND OTHER NECESSITIES. So we play the video of guest for another manager which happens to recognize the couple who just happens to live 30 minutes from the store.............AND I DON'T WORK IN NEW ORLEANS.................

76ANTHONY
09-24-2005, 09:13 AM
wtf, did you stab them in the neck with a pen???? :boxingguy

Havasu_Dreamin
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Like this happening is any surprise to anyone?

BRSTQUEST
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Did you sell them the stuff or tell them their business was not welcome in your store?????? That is complete crap, these cards should have some type of limit on what they will buy, like food stamps......I could even see a t.v. (regular size and type) because they are used to get out information to people, but cd's and dvd's that is a load of steaming crap!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
09-24-2005, 09:16 AM
That is soooooooooooooooo wrong! :devil:

AZKC
09-24-2005, 09:18 AM
One of the dumbest things I think the Red Cross ever did. And they want us to donate more money. :yuk:

riverbound
09-24-2005, 09:19 AM
I would have kept the card then tell them to get the F out of my store. What are they going to do?? call the cops?? I would have then called th eauthorities. That is Total BS.

a catered life
09-24-2005, 09:54 AM
One of the dumbest things I think the Red Cross ever did. And they want us to donate more money. :yuk:
i have to agree sad but your right

Jyruiz
09-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Fn'g low lifes.

JetBoatRich
09-24-2005, 10:05 AM
I would have kept the card then tell them to get the F out of my store. What are they going to do?? call the cops?? I would have then called th eauthorities. That is Total BS.
I like this one :eek:

Kilrtoy
09-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Exactly, I hope you kept the card and thrrew them out of the store.....

pixilatedpussy
09-24-2005, 10:10 AM
So I'm at work yesterday. By the way i manage a major retail store. I see this couple shopping and grabbing loads of Cd's,DVDs a flat screen t.v. and Sony ps2. I'm thinking right away credit/check fraud. I watch for about an hour. they must have selected at least 30 Cd's and 25 DVDs. I'm like it's no way they're purchasing all that. So they get to the register and myself and A.P. watching closely when this son of bitch pulls out a RED CROSS CARDS. They same ones giving to all the victims of Katrina. I'm thinking what ****.DO YOU REALLY NEEDED ALL THAT BULL SHIT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLOTHES,FOOD AND OTHER NECESSITIES. So we play the video of guest for another manager which happens to recognize the couple who just happens to live 30 minutes from the store.............AND I DON'T WORK IN NEW ORLEANS.................
I would have declined the sale! :devil: These people make me SICK! :frown:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-24-2005, 10:18 AM
I agree here.............. I would of done the same thing...........all theses children and people who are dying and really need this.................and some dumb ass f*cker does this sh*t ............I'm sure there are alot moire out there too!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
09-24-2005, 02:02 PM
back when I use to work retail..... We would "pretend" to have probs with the card going thru while the cops were on the way. most of the ppl were smart and left b4 they showed up. 3 times while I was working retail the ppl were not smart enuff to leave =) 1 actaully waited almost 20 mins for them to get there. They never catch the smart ones.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-24-2005, 04:11 PM
One of my Guard NCO's was working in KC giving these out. Then they started catching the frauds. Both family members getting cards at seperate times (only 1 per family), and then smoked a local couple for it. Then the card give-out was cancelled. Theiving Fokers. :devil:

ShutYaPieHole
09-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Did you sell them the stuff or tell them their business was not welcome in your store?????? That is complete crap, these cards should have some type of limit on what they will buy, like food stamps......I could even see a t.v. (regular size and type) because they are used to get out information to people, but cd's and dvd's that is a load of steaming crap!!!!!!!!
I would have loved to declined the sell but on what ground. even do i know it was morally wrong... if they the card legitimately i would be in serious trouble. most retail stores cater to the guest unless its obvious fraud......by the way i have seen 5 of these transaction in the last week................again this is total bull