PDA

View Full Version : More lame excuses to miss work.

topless
09-24-2005, 12:09 PM
We have this guy in the office who called in to say he couldn't come to work because he had a bloody nose and swallowed some of the blood. He missed 2 days for this. I was worried he might have bled to death. I told him he looked a little pale today and maybe he should go get a transfusion. :rolleyes:

Ziggy
09-24-2005, 12:12 PM
We have this guy in the office who called in to say he couldn't come to work because he had a bloody nose and swallowed some of the blood. He missed 2 days for this. I was worried he might have bled to death. I told him he looked a little pale today and maybe he should go get a transfusion. :rolleyes:
Transfusion at the local HIV clinic......
Pretty lame excuse but some people have conditions they don't need or have to explain to you, just their superiors. Confidentiality, ya know.

topless
09-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Transfusion at the local HIV clinic......
Pretty lame excuse but some people have conditions they don't need or have to explain to you, just their superiors. Confidentiality, ya know.
He doesn't, he just bought a bus and was getting it ready to have a huge party in it tonight. He already told us but forgot he did.

Ziggy
09-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok then...lame excuse it is then........ :D :D