PDA

View Full Version : F***ing Old People Driving!!!!!

wildbillg
09-24-2005, 05:11 PM
I am sooooooooo PISSED OFF right now!!!!!!!!!
Im riding my bike home from work tonight, nice and warm (Havasu). Thinkn bout getting home to a nice cold one.
IM in the left lane with some old F**KER in the lane next to me, Im not ppast him just yet but im bout at the truck bed wheels and Im like "shit this dude is comin into me!!" SO i lay on the horn (dosent work) and so I down shift and hit the throttle and get in front of him, OH MY MISTAKE he has on his left turn signal !!!! just keeps on coming in the lane I ride a harley (non stock pipes). and he never looks EVER!!!
so I pull into the passing lane in the middle and slow down and start to scream at him, NO RESPONSE!!! slow down to 30 on the 95 no response.....I'M FING PISSED I go to turn at my turn and he pulls up and stops (red light) and I proceed to YELLLLLLLL at him, he rolls down the window and says "what?" I tell him he changed lanes right into me and he says "ive been in this lane a long time" so I yell at him "IS THAT WHY YOUR F**KING TURN SIGNAL IS ON NOW AND YOUR NOT TURNING????!!!!" His Resonse " OH im sorry.....opps"
70+ years old wearing a hearing aid and he says OPPS?
I wonder if "OPPS" would have paid my medical bills if I werent paying attenetion?
I am horse right now from yellin at the FING IDIOT!!!!!!
(prolly didnt hear a word i said).....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sweet Addiction
09-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Wow!

Not So Fast
09-24-2005, 05:33 PM
And during the winter with the "Birds" here it is commonplace to be cut off like that :burningm: NSF

termiteguy
09-24-2005, 05:36 PM
fing snowbirds :jawdrop:

BajaMike
09-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Scary shi...t...... :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
09-24-2005, 05:45 PM
I am sooooooooo PISSED OFF right now!!!!!!!!!
Im riding my bike home from work tonight, nice and warm (Havasu). Thinkn bout getting home to a nice cold one.
IM in the left lane with some old F**KER in the lane next to me, Im not ppast him just yet but im bout at the truck bed wheels and Im like "shit this dude is comin into me!!" SO i lay on the horn (dosent work) and so I down shift and hit the throttle and get in front of him, OH MY MISTAKE he has on his left turn signal !!!! just keeps on coming in the lane I ride a harley (non stock pipes). and he never looks EVER!!!
so I pull into the passing lane in the middle and slow down and start to scream at him, NO RESPONSE!!! slow down to 30 on the 95 no response.....I'M FING PISSED I go to turn at my turn and he pulls up and stops (red light) and I proceed to YELLLLLLLL at him, he rolls down the window and says "what?" I tell him he changed lanes right into me and he says "ive been in this lane a long time" so I yell at him "IS THAT WHY YOUR F**KING TURN SIGNAL IS ON NOW AND YOUR NOT TURNING????!!!!" His Resonse " OH im sorry.....opps"
70+ years old wearing a hearing aid and he says OPPS?
I wonder if "OPPS" would have paid my medical bills if I werent paying attenetion?
I am horse right now from yellin at the FING IDIOT!!!!!!
(prolly didnt hear a word i said).....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I am glad to hear you are OK! YIKES
I nut up every winter driving around Havi with the old people. They have no clue what is around them. They think they are the only car on the road. :mad:

sxpilot
09-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah I hear ya man, Thats the only thing I dont like about this place, come winter all the Snowbastards come down and ruin this town...they use up all the Flu Shots and fill up the Emergency Rooms, Drive like they got no where to go, Cut you off in the grocery lines, some of the old women are nasty mean, all in all when I get that old I hope someone takes me out back and puts a bullet in my skull
"Snowbirds taste like chicken"

Moneypitt
09-24-2005, 09:09 PM
I agree, there are older drivers out there that should not be driving. But, there are also drivers of ALL ages that really don't have a clue. Being on a bike is a scary situation when some dildo tries to kill you without ever even knowing you were there, but those dildos come in all age groups......MP (older driver, who IS aware of the people around him)

C-2
09-24-2005, 09:14 PM
It was George Bush's fault. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
09-25-2005, 12:40 AM
I hate getting in front of old ladies in checkout lanes. They will crowd you with their cart, bumping you trying to gain ground. I can't believe the impatience of some.
Then they leave their cart in the parking lot up against your car, stagger out into traffic and try to run over motorcycles and cut people off, all the while with dumba$$ looks on their faces... "where'd you come from?"

GHT
09-25-2005, 01:02 AM
F'ing blue hairs!! It is amazing there aren't more accidents. This isn't the reason I got rid of my bike but when I hear stories like this it makes me glad I did.
Be careful.. :cool:

Lake Ape
09-25-2005, 07:59 AM
What, now one is going to say it? Oops!

superdave013
09-25-2005, 08:04 AM
It was George Bush's fault. :rolleyes:
:D

Biglue
09-25-2005, 08:08 AM
I had bought a new truck in 01 and had a lady turn into my lane with in a month of me having it. the problem was that I was driving right next to her. She caught my truck wheels scared the shit out of me but freeked her out. Her car must have come off the asphalt about 4 or five inches. She didn't stop either until I chased her down and she pulled into a gas station. I was ready to kick the shit out of them until I realized it was an old lady. I then looked at my truck and saw a very slight scratch. He car was all black from my wheels her doors and fenders were dented. After I saw that I calmed myself down. She then asked if she could pay fot my damages without involving the insurance companies because her car had just came out of the shop from a previous accident. I thought to myself, this old lady shouldn't even be behind the wheel. Someone could get seriously hurt and own these older retired folks.

spectratoad
09-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't blame you for bineg pissed. I probably would have done the same thing but we will all be there someday. :wink:

Rod-64
09-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Glad your'e OK Bill. :2purples: It's lucky for you you didn't get killed just going into the middle lane there's so much sh*t there.
That's a real nice first impression for Havasu coming into and through town and it looks like a dump/lumber field in the turn lane. :hammerhea .....where's the money going for the streetsweeper??????????????? :umm:

locogringo
09-25-2005, 02:12 PM
still trying to figure out what "OPPS" means.
:idea:

Kilrtoy
09-25-2005, 02:40 PM
What, I still cant hear ya sonny.... :squiggle:
Glad you are ok Bill

wildbillg
09-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks all ....
All better today....
went for a ride again last night and to work today..
guess im going to make it to sunday (my birfday).
so all you girls better be sendin me some pics in my email (i like bunny pics)......
Im still here and Im still kickin...... :) :)

Kilrtoy
09-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks all ....
All better today....
went for a ride again last night and to work today..
guess im going to make it to sunday (my birfday).
so all you girls better be sendin me some pics in my email (i like bunny pics)......
Im still here and Im still kickin...... :) :)
I was just about to send those pics to you and my computer crashed...
Don't be mad no one has them now, Not even me....

wildbillg
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
LOL
YA YA YA
computer crashed ?? ahhh
But yet you are posting???
HMMMMMMMMMMM

Desert Rat
09-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Had some bitch on the cell phone do the same to me today in my car. I don't think I have ever strung so many curse words together at one time... And i'm an ex sailor. See just tried to smile and shrug it off. I would so have loved to have put a boot in the door of her Lincoln SUV!

Kilrtoy
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
LOL
YA YA YA
computer crashed ?? ahhh
But yet you are posting???
HMMMMMMMMMMM
Yep BOUGHT A NEW ONE...
ASK BUNNY if ya dont beleive me....

wildbillg
09-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Yep BOUGHT A NEW ONE...
ASK BUNNY if ya dont beleive me....
Nawh I beleive you....
Your a cop, you would never lie...... :220v:
:p
im just an outsider lookin in............................