PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I amaze myself

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 03:30 PM
I was clipping my toenails just now and had to lay the power to the clippers pretty good to saw through the big toenail on my left foot. When it let go, the clipping popped up, hit my forehead, and went right into the waste basket sitting beside my foot.
It's going to be a crazy Saturday night. :cool:

HCS
09-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Another thread that's going to be full of content. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-25-2005, 03:34 PM
I was clipping my toenails just now and had to lay the power to the clippers pretty good to saw through the big toenail on my left foot. When it let go, the clipping popped up, hit my forehead, and went right into the waste basket sitting beside my foot.
That is what I call talent. Do it again.

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Do it again.
You'll have to give me about 6 weeks.

Miss Perfect
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
You'll have to give me about 6 weeks.
6 weeks ?!?! Good God, how long were those bad boys?

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
6 weeks ?!?! Good God, how long were those bad boys?
Quarter inch.

Kim Hanson
09-25-2005, 03:38 PM
It may be Tom, we will see what happens..............( . )( . )...........still need Hoolie's # ?

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 03:39 PM
...........still need Hoolie's # ?
No. :cool:
You?

OutCole'd
09-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Any pics?? :notam:

Kim Hanson
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
You?
Talked to him for along time lastnight Tom, weird shit happening right now on the boards and I will see if I can shake it up even more, once I can get at him......( . )( . )........... :sleeping: :D

Miss Perfect
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
You?
Hey Tom,
Here's a message from Hooli.....
Tell him i'm going buy his neighbors house and blast OZZY 24/7
while running naked along the fence line screaming " TOM BROWN
VIOLATED ME...TOM BROWN VIOLATED ME".

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Sometimes I find Hoolign a little odd. :idea:

HCS
09-25-2005, 03:55 PM
I have a toe nail that likes to split in half. I clip one half and have to pull the other half out with pliers. Damn thing does it everytime.

Kim Hanson
09-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Sometimes I find Hoolign a little odd. :idea:
I know are you guy's brothers seperated at birth? :D ..........( . )( . )........

FMluvswater
09-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Like hooli coulld actually run that far....and still talk
:D Nice! Feelin' safe cuz he split HB? :wink: ...:idea: Or are you baiting him to force him to get back here? :cool:

Jbb
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Brown usaully just gnaws his toenails off.....with a nice glass of Chablis.... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
:D Nice! Feelin' safe cuz he split HB? :wink: ...:idea: Or are you baiting him to force him to get back here? :cool:
He is a friend of his and he could make Mikey a mush pile in no time....I like to think of us as the Albertan Canadian Amigo's ....Hooligan, Biatch Micky and me :D ........( . )( . )..........

FMluvswater
09-25-2005, 04:31 PM
He is a friend of his and he could make Mikey a mush pile in no time....I like to think of us as the Albertan Canadian Amigo's ....Hooligan, Biatch Micky and me :D ........( . )( . )..........
That's pretty much what I thought and why it made me giggle! :D

Kim Hanson
09-25-2005, 04:47 PM
That's pretty much what I thought and why it made me giggle! :D
We are really quite civilized :D , 0kay them 2, I wash Hoolie's Ski-doo :D from my crotch, not enough pressure though to get it clean! .........( . )( . ).......... :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey Tom,
Here's a message from Hooli.....
Tell him i'm going buy his neighbors house and blast OZZY 24/7
while running naked along the fence line screaming " TOM BROWN
VIOLATED ME...TOM BROWN VIOLATED ME".
OMG! LOL! :) :)

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Hooli YOU ARE A PUSSY
Welcome back FM
Fukk You Hanson
Bite me Brown
JBB has a job?
You forgot to mention your member of parliament.

Jbb
09-25-2005, 05:38 PM
You forgot to mention your member of parliament.
Parliment Funkadelics...? :D

Tom Brown
09-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Parliment Funkadelics...? :D
Oh yeah........ Know what I'm sayin? :cool:

Jbb
09-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah........ Know what I'm sayin? :cool:
Unfortunately.......better than anybody...... :D

FMluvswater
09-25-2005, 08:07 PM
After I watched a 18yr old turn hooli into a fence post and Hooli having to get out the oxygen tank after that 20 second altercation there ain't no way he could turn me into a mush pile :rollside: :rollside:
Hooli YOU ARE A PUSSY
Welcome back FM
Fukk You Hanson
Bite me Brown
JBB has a job?
LMFAO! :D Thanks canuck1. :smile:

ROZ
09-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Not bad young grasshopper, but I'll one up ua... From a standing position with my right foot slightly ahead of the other, I just pee'd in the toilet with the seat down and didn't get a drop on the seat... SCORE! :D

FMluvswater
09-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Not bad young grasshopper, but I'll one up ua... From a standing position with my right foot slightly ahead of the other, I just pee'd in the toilet with the seat down and didn't get a drop on the seat... SCORE! :D
:supp: :cool: That is pretty neat! :D

OutCole'd
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this one Roz. :hammer2:

***boateditor
09-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Quarter inch.
Well, you know what they say about a guy with quarter-inch toenails...