PDA

View Full Version : Scumbag Dead

Steve 1
09-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Airstrike Kills Islamic Jihad Militant AP Yahoo
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - An Israeli aircraft fired missiles Sunday at a car driving along a coastal road in Gaza City, killing a top Islamic Jihad militant and wounding at least two other people, militants and Palestinian health officials said.
The attack hit a Mercedes carrying Mohammed Khalil, Islamic Jihad's top militant leader in southern Gaza, said a group spokesman known as Abu Abdullah.
Health officials said one militant was killed and two other people were wounded in the attack. Palestinian Interior Ministry officials said two were killed and four were wounded.
Atef Qatrous, 22, said he was leaving work when he saw a missile hit the car. One of those inside was decapitated and another was badly wounded, he said.
The army confirmed it launched an airstrike

Seadog
09-26-2005, 01:27 PM
What Israel needs to do, is mimic the arabs tactics. We know that these groups are supported by countries like Syria, but it is against the rules for one country to attack another without cause. Syria, Iran and others get away with attacking the U.S. and Israel by using terrorist organizations. What they need to do is to establish their own terrorist organizations to carry out their attacks on Hamas, Islamic Jihad and their host nations.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a good idea there Seadog. Just give MOSAD free rein and watch the fun. :devil:
It only took them a couple weeks I think to start firing rockets into Israel from Gaza, fockin' loosers!! Welol, as far as I am concerned, personally AND politically, I am watching the "palistineans" throw away the last chance they EVER deserve. F'em all now.