PDA

View Full Version : A Speacial Congrats To The Newlyweds............

barbigrl
09-27-2005, 07:27 AM
What a great weekend it was in the LHC!!! Havasulvr and Mrs. Havasulvr(now) tied the knot in the channel at Sunset!!
Thank you Sandra and Dave for inviting us to attend this very speacial occasion! It was a beautifull ceremony to say the least!!! PlayaPlaya gave a very nice sentimental speech.......Rocky cruzed by with his stereo blasting.....Friends of AA and TA, it was nice to meet ya.....PhatMatt and Goldi playing Bartender (thanks Matt for the RR :p ) JackieV and Art.....what can I say, the stirring of the cocktail with the boat light was classic.... :rollside:.......SYA....always sticking that tounge out........ShowSum, my partner in crime....when can we have more sparks??......Woody, it was nice to see ya!!!!
GoodTimes!!!!
Pics to follow later!!! :rollside:

Jbb
09-27-2005, 07:30 AM
:D

riverbound
09-27-2005, 07:40 AM
JBB Im glad I wasnt the only one to find this ironic coming from her..... but I guess she did cover herself by not telling us how much later :D

76ANTHONY
09-27-2005, 07:41 AM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
ok how much later barbigrl, like today later or next week later?? :hammerhea
ahh sounds like you had fun, you had your chance :wink:

barbigrl
09-27-2005, 07:48 AM
JBB Im glad I wasnt the only one to find this ironic coming from her..... but I guess she did cover herself by not telling us how much later :D
I have to cover my ass with you folks!! hahaa....
Actually I want to get permission from HL before I post any pics of the wedding. I can post the day pics though...later, POSSIBLY (I said possibly) tomorrow! :D

Jordy
09-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, isn't that "speacial" :notam:
Anyone want to make some wagers on the time frame here?? :D
Why? We've all seen it repeatedly and in different positions too. :notam: :D
Congrats to you guys on tying the knot though. ;)

MR HARLEY
09-27-2005, 07:51 AM
Congratulations!!!

Redneck
09-27-2005, 07:52 AM
congrats

JackieV
09-27-2005, 07:55 AM
FOOOOOCK YOU! I gave an "emotional" speech too! LOL (HEy damn it, take the mic from her somebody! -Mel)
Wasn't it fun! Oh BG, we had a blast!
Dave & Sandra planned a beautiful ceremony. I too am so honored to have been invited to see such a beautiful event. Sandra wa smoken HOT...and as for our perverted Japanese FREAK, well he is just one sexy B!CTH! I love you guys!
Thank you!

atomickitn
09-27-2005, 07:55 AM
congrats! :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Congrats!!!

barbigrl
09-27-2005, 08:38 AM
FOOOOOCK YOU! I gave an "emotional" speech too! LOL (HEy damn it, take the mic from her somebody! -Mel)
Wasn't it fun! Oh BG, we had a blast!
Dave & Sandra planned a beautiful ceremony. I too am so honored to have been invited to see such a beautiful event. Sandra wa smoken HOT...and as for our perverted Japanese FREAK, well he is just one sexy B!CTH! I love you guys!
Thank you!
Your speech was great!!! I loved how Art was getting mad at you for too much cussing!!! :jawdrop: You had me rollin girl!!!!

PlyaPlya22
09-27-2005, 08:42 AM
Dave/Sandra...congrats again on your union...the wedding was very nice.....Buttercup you were supposed to call me?? BG I never got my call from SSS yesterday...I wonder if she got the message :confused:

76ANTHONY
09-27-2005, 08:47 AM
JORDY, i think they're teaming up to slow the pic posting time... yeah about a week or so :D :hammer2: :eat:

JackieV
09-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Dave/Sandra...congrats again on your union...the wedding was very nice.....Buttercup you were supposed to call me?? BG I never got my call from SSS yesterday...I wonder if she got the message :confused:
I actually called Mel's cell and left a message...I also said TO BRING IT!!! :devil:
I'm glad you had a safe trip back...or am I assuming the wrong thing...lol

barbigrl
09-27-2005, 09:10 AM
I told you you called when she woke up.....we were pretty beat all day...the drive home was hell :frown: :rollside:
JackieV...I will call you on my lunch break!!! :p

JackieV
09-27-2005, 09:20 AM
JackieV...I will call you on my lunch break!!! :p
Oh never mind...my phone isn't working either. I swear, someone must have put some Voo-doo on me...email's out, cell phone, computer's acting funny...
Besides, i have got to get a crap load of things done.
Hey PP22, the "mail" finally came! Damn! You were right! ;) :clover:

PlyaPlya22
09-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh never mind...my phone isn't working either. I swear, someone must have put some Voo-doo on me...email's out, cell phone, computer's acting funny...
Besides, i have got to get a crap load of things done.
Hey PP22, the "mail" finally came! Damn! You were right! ;) :clover:
I told you!! It always shows up when you need it!

JackieV
09-27-2005, 09:50 AM
I told you!! It always shows up when you need it!
And we know I need it! lol :p

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Mrs. here.............
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JackieV
09-27-2005, 11:34 AM
I can post the day pics though...later, POSSIBLY (I said possibly) tomorrow! :D
Here you go chickie! These are a couple I have. Hey how can I make the pictures a normal freaken size?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2249Dsc00658.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2249Dsc00662.jpg

barbigrl
09-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Cool pics girlie!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
09-27-2005, 12:21 PM
What a great weekend it was in the LHC!!! Havasulvr and Mrs. Havasulvr(now) tied the knot in the channel at Sunset!!
Thank you Sandra and Dave for inviting us to attend this very speacial occasion! It was a beautifull ceremony to say the least!!! PlayaPlaya gave a very nice sentimental speech.......Rocky cruzed by with his stereo blasting.....Friends of AA and TA, it was nice to meet ya.....PhatMatt and Goldi playing Bartender (thanks Matt for the RR :p ) JackieV and Art.....what can I say, the stirring of the cocktail with the boat light was classic.... :rollside:.......SYA....always sticking that tounge out........ShowSum, my partner in crime....when can we have more sparks??......Woody, it was nice to see ya!!!!
GoodTimes!!!!
Saw the pics! What a great idea! Congrats to the new couple! Best wishes!

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 06:49 AM
wow, nice pics, these are not barbigrls though, she promised, hmm is JORDY correct in saying it will be a long time before we see these??? :eek: :sleeping:
BARBIGRL, post up

barbigrl
09-28-2005, 07:02 AM
wow, nice pics, these are not barbigrls though, she promised, hmm is JORDY correct in saying it will be a long time before we see these??? :eek: :sleeping:
BARBIGRL, post up
:mad: :eat: :eat:

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 07:07 AM
i dont know if i wanted to see the picks or piss you off bg, well i would like to see the picks so i can determine the end result... :D

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 07:20 AM
:D :D :D :D :eat: :hammer2:

barbigrl
09-28-2005, 08:03 AM
i dont know if i wanted to see the picks or piss you off bg, well i would like to see the picks so i can determine the end result... :D
:lightsabe :boxingguy
:idea:

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 08:24 AM
dam woman, post them or im callin JORDY......... your teasin us with the i'll post them tonight crap arent you???????????????? :yuk:

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 08:39 AM
that pic with the pink and white was a SHOCKER :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: