PDA

View Full Version : New Skater for HH ??

INSman
09-27-2005, 09:28 AM
After the Saturday morning ride in Kroozin', HH decides that he wants to join the Skater Nation and order up a new boat.
He gets on the phone to Skater, and I didn't get to hear the whole conversation and they may have even hung up on him, but here is how the phone call started and hopefully HH will jump in here to fill in the details ! :D
Skater: Good morning, it's a great day at Skater and how can we help you ?
HH: This is HH, I am a powerful moderator on th ***boat forum boards
Skater: Well Mr. HH that's wonderful, what can we do for you today ?
HH: ???
Skater: ???

KROOZIN
09-27-2005, 09:36 AM
After the Saturday morning ride in Kroozin', HH decides that he wants to join the Skater Nation and order up a new boat.
He gets on the phone to Skater, and I didn't get to hear the whole conversation and they may have even hung up on him, but here is how the phone call started and hopefully HH will jump in here to fill in the details ! :D
Skater: Good morning, it's a great day at Skater and how can we help you ?
HH: This is HH, I am a powerful moderator on th ***boat forum boards
Skater: Well Mr. HH that's wonderful, what can we do for you today ?
HH: ???
Skater: ???
then, I think HH said "I'm looking to buy a big Skater...either 40' or 46'
Skater said "well we can certainly help you...what options are you looking for"
HH said "full canopy...carbon fiber......oh yeah and it has to have an open bow"
I'm not quite sure how it went after that.... :D

INSman
09-27-2005, 09:52 AM
then, I think HH said "I'm looking to buy a big Skater...either 40' or 46'
Skater said "well we can certainly help you...what options are you looking for"
HH said "full canopy...carbon fiber......oh yeah and it has to have an open bow"
I'm not quite sure how it went after that.... :D
I think I even heard him asking for a "bimini", that just might have been when they hung up !! :hammerhea :D

plaster dave
09-27-2005, 01:38 PM
ROFL you guys are so funny

Brian
09-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Nah, HH has taste. I'm the guy that would cut a hole in the front of a Skater and add a bimini! And you probably think I'm just joking...
:D

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes...I called Skater, but you guys got it a little mixed up. Here's how the conversation went:
HH- Yes...this is ""HH"...the highest paid moderator on the Hot Boat Forums...and I am a "baller".
Skater- Were you referred by someone?
HH- Yes...I was referred by "bling bling" and "KROOZIN". Both of those guys are BIG "ballers" and members of the SKATER NATION, and they said you can help me.
Skater- Yes, sir...both of those guys helped me put my kids into Harvard...how can I help you?
HH- Since I am a baller, I want to order a 46' Flat Deck...with a full canopy.
Skater- Very good choice, sir. Would you like any custom features?
HH- Why, yes...give me the full canopy...but make it an open bow, since I want a place to carry the family at Havasu.
Skater- Huh?
HH- Yep...full canopy for safety, and an open bow for the kids. While you're at it...let's put a bimini on there...for those hot summer days.
Skater- Huh? Uh...what do you want for power?
HH- Well...when you're a member of the SKATER NATION...insurance is kinda high. We better go with the 496 HOs.
Skater- Huh?
HH- Your right...when you're a member of the SKATER NATION, the gas bill is kinda high. We better go with the 350 Mags (for fuel economy).
Skater- Huh?
HH- And I don't want to be worrying about breaking drives...so let's go with the "baller sixes."
Skater- Huh?
HH- That's it. Can you put that "baller boat" together in a couple weeks, there jerky boy?
Skater- *click*

INSman
09-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I am crying over here, that is f'n funny I don't care who you are :rollside: Well done HH !! :rollside:
I knew they hung up on you eventually :p

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
I am crying over here, that is f'n funny I don't care who you are :rollside: Well done HH !! :rollside:
I knew they hung up on you eventually :p
I'm pissed!
They hung up before I had a chance to ask for the 12V socket!

KROOZIN
09-27-2005, 07:20 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :D :D :D

INSman
09-27-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm pissed!
They hung up before I had a chance to ask for the 12V socket!
I hear those 12v sockets are quite pricey, I think you were already over the budget once you asked for the open bow !!! ;)

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2005, 07:28 PM
I hear those 12v sockets are quite pricey, I think you were already over the budget once you asked for the open bow !!! ;)
Budget? Us "ballers" in the SKATER NATION don't have a budget!
Now those DCBs are pricey, though! :cry:

INSman
09-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Budget? Us "ballers" in the SKATER NATION don't have a budget!
Now those DCBs are pricey, though! :cry:
Maybe so, but doesn't Dave makes up for it with the free case of DCB Dave's hair gel ?? :jawdrop: :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Maybe so, but doesn't Dave make up for it with the free case of DCB Dave's hair gel ?? :jawdrop: :D
But I hear the "Hollywood Dave" Hair Gel is even more than the 12V socket!
:supp:

Charley
09-28-2005, 06:23 AM
Did you really do this HH? :cool:

BoatFloating
09-28-2005, 07:00 AM
Boy I wonder where ole HH got this material from??? :2purples: I think I said the Scorpion 377's because they are DC'd and they're racing engines..... :shift:

KROOZIN
09-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Boy I wonder where ole HH got this material from??? :2purples: I think I said the Scorpion 377's because they are DC'd and they're racing engines..... :shift:
Rock, it was nice meeting you! Man, I had a good time! That was some funny sheit... :cry: :D :D

BoatFloating
09-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Rock, it was nice meeting you! Man, I had a good time! That was some funny sheit... :cry: :D :D
It was a great time and I make a better boat bitch than HH... he's all talk. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
09-30-2005, 04:36 AM
It was a great time and I make a better boat bitch than HH... he's all talk. :rollside:
And Boatfloating is like a Doberman...
...sooner or later, he's gonna turn on you.
:notam: