PDA

View Full Version : Nooby boat buyer! Need help...

dangerranger21
05-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I have been wake boarding for about 4 years now and have always enjoyed the water and the sport. I am almost done with college and am hoping that when I get into my field I can look into buying a tournament ski boat. The boat that I always wake boarded behind is a 2003 nautique super air a boat that is totally awesome but I know I wont be able to afford one of those first starting out so my major question is... What is a good used boat to look for at a good price preferebly somthing under 15k. Thank you for your help!

Riomouse911
05-15-2006, 10:51 PM
If you're in SoCal call California Correct Craft and ask to set up a demo of a Sanger. Some of the direct-drive Sanger's (DX models) retail for about the same cost as a used Nautique/Master/Tige', and come with warranty etc. (Besides, Sanger's are much better than some of the more "cost conscious" wake boats, you truly do get what you pay for with these things)
Boat-trader also has listings for used ski/tourney boats from private sellers every week....good luck with your search..

racesdr
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
My email is racesdr@aol.com