PDA

View Full Version : Plya clean out your voice mail!

shadow
09-27-2005, 11:09 AM
:hammer2: Can't get through.

WYRD
09-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey brother how's things going? :idea:

PlyaPlya22
09-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Done!! I need to go and get my phone, it's out in the truck charging!! I'll give you a call.

WYRD
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Done!! I need to go and get my phone, it's out in the truck charging!! I'll give you a call.
You were supposed to call me last night what happened :confused:

shadow
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey brother how's things going? :idea:
Everything is good.went to Cal this past weekend,but other than that baoting almost every weekend.Parker the weekend of the 8th,Absolute regatta the weekend of the 15th.when you guys coming out this way?

WYRD
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Everything is good.went to Cal this past weekend,but other than that baoting almost every weekend.Parker the weekend of the 8th,Absolute regatta the weekend of the 15th.when you guys coming out this way?
we will be in mohave for the Dam Run in october. Other than that not sure no plans yet. The boat is put away in storage already :( time for winter toys :cool: are you going on the dam run? if not you should atleast come up and party in Laughlin with us

shadow
09-27-2005, 11:25 AM
You coming up and hanging out with Dale and I for the combo Harley Run/OP6 over the 10-22 weekend?
Thats a possibility!I didn't relize the deal in Lauglin this past week was during the week.oct 22 weekend maybe clear.I'll check it out with Teresa and maybe ride out with you guys or meet up.

JB in so cal
09-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Darrel,
I'll be at Big Bend all week. Water front site, by the Day Use area. Stop by if you're thirsty. I'm sure you know where it is...LOL

shadow
09-27-2005, 11:31 AM
we will be in mohave for the Dam Run in october. Other than that not sure no plans yet. The boat is put away in storage already :( time for winter toys :cool: are you going on the dam run? if not you should atleast come up and party in Laughlin with usLaughlin is close enough,the problem is Sat am we need to be up for boating in Havasu for the regatta and if we come out there Fri night i don't think i'll get any sllep and will still be drunk sat am.Maybe thurs night.

shadow
09-27-2005, 11:33 AM
Darrel,
I'll be at Big Bend all week. Water front site, by the Day Use area. Stop by if you're thirsty. I'm sure you know where it is...LOL
This week or the week of the 8th?I was just down there last night on my way home from Cal.I'll look you up if you are talking about the week of the 8th.

JB in so cal
09-27-2005, 12:21 PM
This week or the week of the 8th?I was just down there last night on my way home from Cal.I'll look you up if you are talking about the week of the 8th.
I'll be at BB from the 2nd to the 9th. #138

Redneck
09-27-2005, 08:58 PM
hey send me a good pic of your boat if you can and if you speak to dave anytime soon please give him my #