PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, what about it????

Blown 472
09-27-2005, 12:27 PM
what about demanding the impeachment and criminal prosecution of President Bush and his co-conspirators? If you were among those who insisted upon the impeachment of Bill Clinton for telling lies about his sexual peccadilloes, what about a president whose lies are far more destructive of the lives and liberties of people, not to mention the civilization that has been mortally wounded? For those who, in the Clinton years, expressed concern about “moral values,” the ball is now in your court. There is nothing more at stake than the wholeness of your character and the nature of the world you are to leave to your children.
btw not my words but fitting as always.

Schiada76
09-27-2005, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=Blown 472]what about demanding the impeachment and criminal prosecution of President Bush and his co-conspirators? If you were among those who insisted upon the impeachment of Bill Clinton for telling lies about his sexual peccadilloes,"
He lied under oath, that's perjury. Is it really ok with you if the President commits perjury? Of course being a serial sex offender is quite alright.
" what about a president whose lies are far more destructive of the lives and liberties of people, not to mention the civilization that has been mortally wounded?
Are you talking about Bush's non lies about Iraq?
The Clintons, Kerry, Putin, Blair, the Mossad, the CIA, the NES and Kennedy just to name a few said the exact same thing about WMD's. It just bothers you pacifist bitch's that Bush has the balls to actually take decisive action.

HM
09-27-2005, 04:14 PM
If they can prove it, then yah, I am all for criminal prosecution and impeachment. The problem is the Left has no proof only allagations and the only proof they seem to muster up is forged.
If the libertarians can come up with some proof, then what is holding them back? It needs to be proof that will hold up in a real court of law - meaning they have to prove what ever allegations they have and not the other way around. Just because they make the allegations and have a story does not mean Bush/Cheney/who-ever has to defend themselves and prove that it did not happen. This is the U.S.....Innocent until proven guilty. Which is why trying Bush or any world leader in a global court is not a good idea, as they have to prove they did not do the allegations, meaning guilty until proven innocent.
I would have liked to see Billery nailed for some more serious shit, but they still got him on purgery. If they had been able to bring other charges against Billery, his testimony would have been discounted because he had previously lied to a Grand Jury....over a blow job.
Lots of allegations on Bush/Cheney that will never hold up.....WMD: Even Billery and the U.N. said he had them or was seriously trying to make them. Profiteering via big oil and Haliburton wouldn't be hard to prove if it was true. Toooooooo many people involved there to keep that a secret.
The left's play book is just make allegations over and over and people will believe it. I would hope the libertarians would learn from it. They really should try to align with the republicans to defeat the left, but they are not down with the enemy of the enemy is your ally theory - can't blame 'em for sticking to their morals...but it will keep them out of the game.

Seadog
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
The only thing the Bush administration is guilty of is trying to protect our nation. Like Iraq, the main enemy is the radicals within the country. The only thing that Blown and his leaders fear is that Bush is actually leading this country instead of goose stepping to the liberal manifesto.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-27-2005, 05:49 PM
The continuing accusation crap drives me crazy. If ya have an accusation, then WHIP OUT THE PROOF. Don't show me THEORY, CONJECTURE, or APPEARANCES of impropriety where laws aren't broken. SHOW ME THE $$$$. SHOW me the smoking gun, don't tell me that "someone" has it, or got rid of it, or gave it to somebody to frame somebody else.
Proof? "I never had sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski" --- yes, maybe ... but over 90% of americans consider FELATIO to be SEX (try convincing your wife not to ber mad at you for getting a bj from your secretary, the neighbor, some hooker because it "wasn't sex".
Proof? Arguing the definitions of "is" and "alone" in "denying" he was ever "alone" with Monica, since secret service is rarely farther than a single doorway away.
Bill is a LIAR, plain and simple. He may be a "womanizer", "unfaithful" or whatever other monikers you want to hang on him, but he is a bald-faced LIAR. No, I do NOT consider "all politicians liars" as a remotely valid "blanket statement". Would be the same as saying "all democrats are left-wing screaming nutballs" which is also untrue (I really like Zel Miller). Even if I did, Bill Clinton is in a class all by himself. He lied to a judge, to a GRAND JURY, he didn't just lie, he committed a crime "PURJURY", and was disbarred for it. Martha Stewart WENT TO JAIL FOR PERJURY, not for committing "insider trading". She's a liar too.
Bill claimes he "missed" Bin-Laden by 3 hours, but in his own speeches, he has said he REFUSED HIM, and did so on 3 different occasions when he was offered him by the SUDANESE GOVT. He claims we had no right to take him & nothing to hold him on. Bin-Laden had ALREADY BEEN INDICTED in the FIRST WTC bombing as a planner/conspirator/suplier/supporter. WE HAD CHARGES.
So far, the "proof" of GWB's "lack of guard service" was a LIE that survived all of a half an hour under scruitiny.
So far the "proof" of the accucation of improper contracting to one of only A COUPLE COMPANIES CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT HALLIBURTON DOES has been what? NOTHING. Nothing but more conjecture and accusation.
So far "proof" of "Bush's "lies"" adds up to less than thousands of MWD's found (yes, some WERE FOUND, and STUFF TO MAKE THEM WERE FOUND), and Hussein had MONTHS TO HIDE THEM.
So far "proof" of GWB's "stealing an election in Fla" has come to what? A half-dozen recounts, each one making Bush a BIGGER WINNER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE. Al Gore gets to be THE ONLY CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY TO SUE TO WIN AN ELECTION HE LOST, and then LOOSE. Looser.
So far, accusations by "black leadership" (read as "The Rev JJ") of Republicans "illegally holding down minorities from voting" in ohio in 2004 has come to what? More of the racist BS he spews only when his mouth is open and his tongue flaps. NO PROOF!
So far, "proof" of Fed govt deliberately abandoning poor blacks in New Orleans has come to what? A black Mayor who bailed on his city and abandoned those he swore an oath to protect as well as a white woman governor who did not want federal help so she would not look weak, would not give the US controll of the Guard, so she would not look weak, did not tell everyone to leave town untill about 36 hours before the storm hit, and on repeated occasions refused to make a quick decision untill the decision was so glaringly obvious that it was impossible to get it wrong, except that, by virtue of being too late, it WAS WRONG.
Where's the proof that whitey blew up a levee (in a white neighborhood no less (sneaky, VERY SNEAKY)) to deliberately drown the black part of New Orleans. Louie Farrakahn is singing it, but not showing me the proof. "I have heard from a very good source" ain't CRAP.
Where's the proof "Global Warming" is anything other than a load of pap. Smoke & mirrors. If ANYTHING gets warmer than it was last year, "It's Proven". Bull-crap, pure, un-doctored bull-crap. It was Bull in the mid 80's when they said they'd need 20 years to "prove" it existed. They STILL CLAIM TO NEED 20 YEARS TO PROVE IT, but say we "might as well start minimizing it's "effects" now." Bull-crap. The "global cooling" that preceeded it in the late 70's was the same bull-crap, in the opposite direction. I have time as proof, these ecco-idiots have NOTHING.
The Ozone hole? Tell me why it CLOSES EVERY YEAR. Tell me why some years there IS NO HOLE. Tell me why some years the hole is BIGGER OR SMALLER THAN IN OTHER YEARS.
We ARE NOT MAKING IT HAPPEN. It is a phenomena that happens on a scale far larger than anything we are capable of doing short of US & the RUSIANS NUKING THE WHOLE WORLD TO A CINDER. It would hardly matter then wouldn't it.
I notice a pattern here:
A liberal makes an accusation, it is true, horrendous, and as good as a defacto conviction, proof or no.
A conservative makes an accusation, and the behavior is "reasonable and explainable away", any proof is of no point.
I make accusations I can back up, or I don't make them. Back up yours, or don't make them.