PDA

View Full Version : Sad, SAD day. :(

dmontzsta
09-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Talked to the guy who bought my old Lavey. He sent me some pics...
Seems he took out the bench old school seating and put in some cigarette buckets, he cut out the bulkhead and put a nice CD player in the dash...ugh!

DUECE'SDAD
09-27-2005, 01:33 PM
I know it sounds stupid, but when im done with my shovel, im going to pull the goodies and sink that son of a . . . . I couldnt beer the sight of some dummy butching it up. I know once you sell some one something its theres to do, but they should spare the unthinkable, I feel the pain bro . . . I once had a 70 1/2 Z28 and completely redid everthing and spent many an hour on the interior to see the guy i sold to butch it up with stereo equipment and his copilot was a huge german sheperad, Where did all the D.A's. come from ? ? ? ? ?

Kim Hanson
09-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Talked to the guy who bought my old Lavey. He sent me some pics...
Seems he took out the bench old school seating and put in some cigarette buckets, he cut out the bulkhead and put a nice CD player in the dash...ugh!
Just say it, from the kitchen table Donald.........( . )( . )........... :hammerhea :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
09-27-2005, 01:48 PM
So what's the password for the pics???? :idea:

Sherpa
09-27-2005, 01:56 PM
the day I sell my boat is the last day I ever want to see it..........
--Sherpa

Michael Minegar
09-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Don, My Uncle sold a 50 2-door mercury to a guy in Hollywood about 1972. He had collected pieces to the car for over 15 years..all extra stainless trim and everything else you can think of. The guy showed up about 2 weeks after he bought it to pick the extras up. He had cut a hole in the dash with an air chisel to install an 8 track tape player. My Uncle threw him off his property and told him never to come back...This car was beautiful and today it would be worth tons..

dmontzsta
09-28-2005, 05:05 PM
I am going to hate posting these...ugh.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/boat101_small.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/boat102_small.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/boat103_small.jpg
I should have just kept her, the $4k would not have been a big hit, but parking for two boats would have been. I can almost hear her screaming as he cut the dash to put in the stereo. :mad:

dmontzsta
09-28-2005, 05:07 PM
I just got done doing a restore on her...looks like he even put in false flooring.
It looked so much better with the tanks covered, he needs to atleast put in sidetanks and ditch that false floor.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/100_34301.jpg

biesemeyer
09-28-2005, 06:56 PM
it's all ok, you have a biesemeyer now!

superdave013
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
give the man the link to my web site. :cool: he needs it.
I sold my Hondo flat with a bitchen Vale paint job to an older guy. After he paid me I asked him (shouldn't of done that) what he was goig to do with it. And he told me he just needed a cheep dock beater! :jawdrop: I never saw the boat again.

wsuwrhr
09-28-2005, 07:43 PM
After he paid me I asked him (shouldn't of done that) what he was goig to do with it. And he told me he just needed a cheep dock beater! :jawdrop: I never saw the boat again.
I guess you should have asked for more money.
Sorry about that SD.
I never sell anything.
Brian

GofastRacer
09-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Don, don't worry about it, it's history HE f****d up a classic and dropped the value on it not you so it's his loss not yours, now start concentrating on the "B" boat!.. :hammerhea

76BARRON
09-28-2005, 10:26 PM
CD player look's kind of ...hmmmmm..............not level
At least he didn't put in hi-back buckets out of a car or somthing.

Squirtin Thunder
09-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Don,
I completely understand your pain. My wife HAD a '69 Tri Power Vette, a little explanation on the car. This car was completely restored to original, it was a 98% Top Flite car. This was my wife's dream car, a car that she had wanted since she was 13 yrs old. This car meant everything to her, in fact she had said many times that she was going to be buried in this car. Well she sold it to help pay bills and help me out of a bind. An $80,000, was sold for the bargain price of $24,500. Several months later we went to the shop that had done the original restoration just to see what he had in stock. Well there sat my wife's car, she cried when she saw what had happened to it. The guy she sold it to took out the original black seats and recovered them with a three-tone blue black shit vinyl. He also installed a alarm system and cut the car for a stereo. He also changed the original wheels to some shitass wheels. The deck lid looked like Wayne Gretzski had just play a game of hockey on it. She was sick and so was the shop guy that had done all the original work. I was even sick, come on it's a Chevy and all, but to destroy something that was almost perfect. The real sad thing is she still caries a picture of the car.

72 Hondo
09-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Now, who whould do that? :rolleyes:

rrrr
09-29-2005, 08:12 AM
That's sick, Don. Ugh. I'm never gonna sell my Howard. :yuk:

sintax
09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
pretty baller ass head unit he put in there :(
looks like he pulled it right out of his honda civic and slapper her in here. I can see him now with a jig saw just destroying it.

MandDPerformance
09-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Don,
At least it looks like he's keeping it clean..... Don't see any greasy hand prints and sludge on the back of those bitchen new buckets or anything. OOps.....Maybe I do. :cry: :cry:

rrrr
09-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Don,
At least it looks like he's keeping it clean..... Don't see any greasy hand prints and sludge on the back of those bitchen new buckets or anything. OOps.....Maybe I do. :cry: :cry:
:D :D LMAO, I noticed that.....

Thunderbutt
09-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I gave Thunderbutt to my Son with conditions he never sell it. It stays in the family. I was thinking of distroying the title. Another boat I was selling in the early 70's, I refused to sell to 2 differant guy's because they told me what they were going to do to it. One of them realy got pissed, I told him I didn't care if he offered me twice as much, I wouldn't sell, now get the f--- out of my garage. Everyone thought I was nut's.
Jim

v-drive
09-29-2005, 03:33 PM
That is really upsetting Don. I guess he didn't understand when you mentioned how rare the boat is. :( v-drive

olbiezer
09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
don think of it this way........the levy will show up on ebay in 6 months and he wont get 2k for it after he screews around with its looks........then u can recount the 4 k he paid u for it......love the open gas tanks though

dmontzsta
09-29-2005, 05:18 PM
don think of it this way........the levy will show up on ebay in 6 months and he wont get 2k for it after he screews around with its looks........then u can recount the 4 k he paid u for it......love the open gas tanks though
lol, true.
Arent the open gas tanks sweet? I have a set of SS 10 gallon tanks sitting here I told him he can have for $200.

Kim Hanson
09-29-2005, 05:25 PM
CD player look's kind of ...hmmmmm..............not level
Is that a shot or what :D I have small one now also, so there .......( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
09-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Donald, braided line sure looks better than black hose and sheit you like the hose clamps eh :p I hope you don't attack the boat you have now with that imagination :p .........( . )( . )..........Why didn't you have a steel cover for your drive shaft also, scary sheit right there :frown:

IMPATIENT 1
09-29-2005, 05:33 PM
we all have those kind of stories.it sucks to see something you put so much time into get hacked up.

dmontzsta
09-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Kimmy: All the stainless is in a box in my garage...shiiiiit :220v: :crossx:

Roman 1
09-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Donald, braided line sure looks better than black hose and sheit you like the hose clamps eh :p I hope you don't attack the boat you have now with that imagination :p .........( . )( . )..........Why didn't you have a steel cover for your drive shaft also, scary sheit right there :frown:
coming from a guy (girl :confused: ) that zip ties his fuel pressure regulator to a collector support....
R1 :eek:

Kim Hanson
09-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Kimmy: All the stainless is in a box in my garage...shiiiiit :220v: :crossx:
Why not just give it to him, sure the hell look's unsafe to me if anything break's...........( . )( . )............. :frown:

Kim Hanson
09-29-2005, 07:13 PM
coming from a guy (girl :confused: ) that zip ties his fuel pressure regulator to a collector support....
R1 :eek:
Zip ties are for wire Roman and that pressure regulator is attached with bolts .........( . )( . )...... :notam: :p

dmontzsta
09-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Why not just give it to him, sure the hell look's unsafe to me if anything break's...........( . )( . )............. :frown:
Those rubber hoses are plenty sturdy, they are all brand new too.

Kim Hanson
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Those rubber hoses are plenty sturdy, they are all brand new too.
It's still plain old rubber Donald, you should have covered it up :idea: You ragged about my seats, pay back...........( . )( . )...........Leave them in the garden Donald......... :p

dmontzsta
09-29-2005, 08:22 PM
It's still plain old rubber Donald, you should have covered it up :idea: You ragged about my seats, pay back...........( . )( . )...........Leave them in the garden Donald......... :p
Those hoses are well covered with the old style seat and rubber hoses DO NOT compare to the damn seats you have. Do you want me to show you the stainless lines in the box? STFU Hanson you **** stick, go cut off some pants, cause you need some shorts. Then have Marcy feather your mullet.

moneysucker
10-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Luckily, I will probably blow mine over and not have to worry about selling it. I would hate to think about someone cutting holes for gas tanks or something in a hull that has always had Stack or T tanks. Look at the bright side. One wave over the deck and the sterio is toast. My first boat as a punk kid, 6 years ago I went through quite a few head units and changers before I realized I can park by an ultra with a stereo and not have to spend the money on my own anymore.

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Those hoses are well covered with the old style seat and rubber hoses DO NOT compare to the damn seats you have. Do you want me to show you the stainless lines in the box? STFU Hanson you **** stick, go cut off some pants, cause you need some shorts. Then have Marcy feather your mullet.
Covered..ya with seats and wood :( , try braided hose's Donald next time K, look way better and are plain better :D Seats, I can't help the last guy thought buckets from a sand rail looked good, they are small now and I will put in smaller this winter, just to make room for subs....big focking subs.............As for short, shit those board shorts are the gayest thing ever made up, tan last 6" of your legs and look like you are in need of a skate board :rolleyes: as for my long hair cap it skin head and go polish your's!..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
10-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Covered..ya with seats and wood :( , try braided hose's Donald next time K, look way better and are plain better :D Seats, I can't help the last guy thought buckets from a sand rail looked good, they are small now and I will put in smaller this winter, just to make room for subs....big focking subs.............As for short, shit those board shorts are the gayest thing ever made up, tan last 6" of your legs and look like you are in need of a skate board :rolleyes: as for my long hair cap it skin head and go polish your's!..........( . )( . )..........
Please do not tell me how to rig a boat. PLEASE!
I told you I had braided hoses, you dont listen.
How about this...WANT TO BUY SOME OLD BRAIDED HOSES FROM THE 60/70'S?

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
i sit here and think of the bitchen job i did on the floor repair and it got trashed by some fool that thinks exposed tanks are cool lookin and a classic boat needs a cd player in the dash...freakin moron

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Please do not tell me how to rig a boat. PLEASE!
You can rig a boat :p
I seen fuel line hose with LOTS of clamps in yours, mine don't have that chit!
2000 is a pretty good year for me and not a leak yet, use it on your next one........It would look ricer stuff :p :) .......( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 06:40 PM
i sit here and think of the bitchen job i did on the floor repair and it got trashed by some fool that thinks exposed tanks are cool lookin and a classic boat needs a cd player in the dash...freakin moron
Tanks, if they look good like stacked ones..exposed..mine sucks! CD player with subs and the boom, boom , boom....nothing like it!.........( . )( . )........... :D
I don't want and never will want some trailer queen that is good for nothing more than going fast, it has to a family used boat and mine is! :notam:

dmontzsta
10-05-2005, 06:47 PM
You can rig a boat :p
I seen fuel line hose with LOTS of clamps in yours, mine don't have that chit!
2000 is a pretty good year for me and not a leak yet, use it on your next one........It would look ricer stuff :p :) .......( . )( . ).......
Kim you do not understand english, let me break it into lame mans terms.
THE BOAT HAD STAINLESS LINES FROM THE 60'S. I TOOK THEM OUT A YEAR OR SO AGO, THEY WERE PRETTY SHAKY AND A WATER LINE WAS LEAKING.
THE RUBBER ONES ARE BRAND NEW WHEN I RE-RIGGED THE BOAT. MUCH MORE RELIABLE.
I WILL TAKE PICS OF THE OLD HOSES IF YOU WOULD LIKE?

moneysucker
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Tanks, if they look good like stacked ones..exposed..mine sucks! CD player with subs and the boom, boom , boom....nothing like it!.........( . )( . )........... :D
I don't want and never will want some trailer queen that is good for nothing more than going fast, it has to a family used boat and mine is! :notam:
You don't have to be a trailer queen if your boat looks good. It is called pride of ownership. You can use a boat and still have it look good.

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Kim you do not understand english, let me break it into lame mans terms.
THE BOAT HAD STAINLESS LINES FROM THE 60'S. I TOOK THEM OUT A YEAR OR SO AGO, THEY WERE PRETTY SHAKY AND A WATER LINE WAS LEAKING.
THE RUBBER ONES ARE BRAND NEW WHEN I RE-RIGGED THE BOAT. MUCH MORE RELIABLE.
I WILL TAKE PICS OF THE OLD HOSES IF YOU WOULD LIKE?
We seem to have a failure to communicate Donald, braided lines......you do know what that is right, don't say I seen pictures of it either. If you had stainless bent tubing through the boat, why not fix the leak and keep it all stainless....it wasn't stainless tubing then and cheap ass rubber hose works right?
I did like the terms " re rig " the boat thought this time, simple shit if you stick with the same engine size Ricer! :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 07:08 PM
You don't have to be a trailer queen if your boat looks good. It is called pride of ownership. You can use a boat and still have it look good.
I guess i don't have a trailer queen then, it's in the water for the whole day I use the lake and I use it to do everything on water, not just looking pretty and parked catching rays............( . )( . )........... :smile:

dmontzsta
10-05-2005, 07:12 PM
We seem to have a failure to communicate Donald, braided lines......you do know what that is right, don't say I seen pictures of it either. If you had stainless bent tubing through the boat, why not fix the leak and keep it all stainless....it wasn't stainless tubing then and cheap ass rubber hose works right?
I did like the terms " re rig " the boat thought this time, simple shit if you stick with the same engine size Ricer! :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . ).........
Failure to communicate is right. Are you talking about "HARD LINES"? You keep saying "braided lines" which I am refering to as "stainless".
Basically, why buy all new expensive stainless braided lines when I am getting rid of the boat?
Lets see all your fine rigging.

Kim Hanson
10-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Failure to communicate is right. Are you talking about "HARD LINES"? You keep saying "braided lines" which I am refering to as "stainless".
Basically, why buy all new expensive stainless braided lines when I am getting rid of the boat?
Lets see all your fine rigging.
Did I say hard lines? I said braided hose dumbass..like this :notam:
This shit (http://www.sweetperformance.com/cart/product_info.php?products_id=34&osCsid=decf6b2569c4d861db6f0d4730e5241c)
Mine is the same all the way through my POS, you didn't have it :notam: What does that make yours?.............( . )( . )..........My re-rigging won't happen for a couple weeks now! :D I thought that was making the boat right , not make it look like you can use fuel line to the max....... :(

dmontzsta
10-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Did I say hard lines? I said braided hose dumbass..like this :notam:
This shit (http://www.sweetperformance.com/cart/product_info.php?products_id=34&osCsid=decf6b2569c4d861db6f0d4730e5241c)
Mine is the same all the way through my POS, you didn't have it :notam: What does that make yours?.............( . )( . )..........My re-rigging won't happen for a couple weeks now! :D I thought that was making the boat right , not make it look like you can use fuel line to the max....... :(
OK. You are the REAL dumbass.
That is what I was talking about and now we go back to this.
MY BOAT HAD BRAIDED LINES FOREVER, SINCE THE DAMN 60'S BY HOW OLD LOOKING THEY WERE. THE SHIT WAS FALLING APART, I WILL TAKE PICS OF THEM. THEY ARE ALL IN A BOX. I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY ON NEW ONES, SO I PUT RUBBER ON THERE.
Now, WTF is your malfunction numnuts?

bigkatboat
10-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Mr. "Thunder", I have a nice (not perfect) 1972 350/ T400 Vette for sale. Original owner, T tops, leather, P/W, tilt, A/C, alarm, P/S, ALL ORIGINAL...STOCK. I'll let it go for $12,500.00, I need the room and have not driven it in years.

moneysucker
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey Don, aren't those rubber lines the same as the ones that they wrap the SS braiding around? Braided lines go bad and race fuel expedites that failure. Mine have 2-3 years before they are trash and that is using Marvel in the fuel. Kim, you really think that spending $1000 on new hose and fittings was going to raise the value of the boat that much? No. It doesn't. The new owner wouldn't have appreciated them anyways. I didn't until I replaced all mine. Which I never would have done had I been selling the boat. :argue:

dmontzsta
10-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey Don, aren't those rubber lines the same as the ones that they wrap the SS braiding around? Braided lines go bad and race fuel expedites that failure. Mine have 2-3 years before they are trash and that is using Marvel in the fuel. Kim, you really think that spending $1000 on new hose and fittings was going to raise the value of the boat that much? No. It doesn't. The new owner wouldn't have appreciated them anyways. I didn't until I replaced all mine. Which I never would have done had I been selling the boat. :argue:
Exactly! I thought I was going crazy.
:cool:

ShutYaPieHole
10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Hey Don this look familar (http://www.recycler.com/asp/AdDetails.asp?iID=61775&sBAC=949&bSQ=0&iC=120&iSC=120)

dmontzsta
10-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I think the kid wants me to kick him in the head. WTF? I sold it to him for $4k.
lol
Mouzer, is that your son?

lucky
10-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I think the kid wants me to kick him in the head. WTF? I sold it to him for $4k.
lol
Mouzer, is that your son?
its the cigerette seats ..... AND Who in there right mind puts a c/d in a flat bottom --- ???????????? I mean really taking a portable is pushing it !!!

dmontzsta
10-06-2005, 02:34 PM
its the cigerette seats ..... AND Who in there right mind puts a c/d in a flat bottom --- ???????????? I mean really taking a portable is pushing it !!!
Dont forget the "nice speakers" probably straight out of Kragens.
I had that boat setup classic, lots of work and $$$ bringing it back from the dead. :(
My day is ****ed, to top it off I have a problem sitting on my desk that I am going to lose money on! oh **** it

lucky
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Dont forget the "nice speakers" probably straight out of Kragens.
I had that boat setup classic, lots of work and $$$ bringing it back from the dead. :(
My day is ****ed, to top it off I have a problem sitting on my desk that I am going to lose money on! oh **** it
just move the decimal point lol in you favor

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 06:23 PM
You never know with people( buying stuff and how much $$$), but they sure look good and eye candy sells.......( . )( . )......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
AND Who in there right mind puts a c/d in a flat bottom --- ???????????? I mean really taking a portable is pushing it !!!
I am and its going to pound ..........( . )( . ).............. :p :cool:

O.B eddie
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
OK. You are the REAL dumbass.
That is what I was talking about and now we go back to this.
MY BOAT HAD BRAIDED LINES FOREVER, SINCE THE DAMN 60'S BY HOW OLD LOOKING THEY WERE. THE SHIT WAS FALLING APART, I WILL TAKE PICS OF THEM. THEY ARE ALL IN A BOX. I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY ON NEW ONES, SO I PUT RUBBER ON THERE.
Now, WTF is your malfunction numnuts?
Hey dmonsta forgive kim when he hear's RUBBER the only thing he think's about is, uhh, well, you know sliding one on his man freind, not a water nipple!! :yuk: HEE HAWW

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
I am and its going to pound ..........( . )( . ).............. :p :cool:
well thats just showes how f'en stupid you canadians are eah...f'en morons..why dont you go get hosehead a beer eah

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 06:34 PM
well thats just showes how f'en stupid you canadians are eah...f'en morons..why dont you go get hosehead a beer eah
You freaking dumbass, when me and the wife are floating it's nice to have music pounding out of the boat! Not looking like a bunch of ****in morons for the states looking at there boats floating :rolleyes: I think your helmet is on too tight buddy..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey dmonsta forgive kim when he hear's RUBBER the only thing he think's about is, uhh, well, you know sliding one on his man freind, not a water nipple!! :yuk: HEE HAWW
Go polish that surf board somemore queer...........( . )( . )........... :hammerhea

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-06-2005, 06:42 PM
You freaking dumb ass, when me and the wife are floating it's nice to have music pounding out of the boat! Not looking like a bunch of ****in morons for the states looking at there boats floating :rolleyes: I think your helmet is on too tight buddy..........( . )( . )..........
hey jerkoff who are you trying to kid???? thats just a man in a wig so how can it be your wife??? the only one looking to feel the pound of base is that so called man of a wife cause you sure as hell couldn't satisfy him/her with that little pecker you got!!!!

FlatStupid
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
REX SAVE US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:

dmontzsta
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
+1 for Kim in this thread...
...just 1 more thread that proves he is a dipshit.

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 07:41 PM
hey jerkoff who are you trying to kid???? thats just a man in a wig so how can it be your wife??? the only one looking to feel the pound of base is that so called man of a wife cause you sure as hell couldn't satisfy him/her with that little pecker you got!!!!
Im sure thats talking from going throught that right, now go grow a pecker and shut up please :hammerhea get a wife while you are at it, Bob looks stupid beside you with that " wig " on :eek: :notam: wee pecker boy.........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 07:43 PM
+1 for Kim in this thread...
...just 1 more thread that proves he is a dipshit.
You have that one already, can I be # 2 dipshit...please and thank you ! Do I have to shave my head also?........( . )( . )......... :p :crossx:Im not going to get a Maxima either, so there!

dmontzsta
10-06-2005, 07:52 PM
You have that one already, can I be # 2 dipshit...please and thank you ! Do I have to shave my head also?........( . )( . )......... :p :crossx:Im not going to get a Maxima either, so there!
I hear Kragen is having a sale on their "shaker" am/fm cassette player, buy one get 2 6x9's free.
Better hurry up Kimmy...

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Im sure thats talking from going throught that right, now go grow a pecker and shut up please :hammerhea get a wife while you are at it, Bob looks stupid beside you with that " wig " on :eek: :notam: wee pecker boy.........( . )( . )........
well ok ill let ya slide on this one cause you have no clue who i am.. bring your fastes boat down and ill show ya what a trailer queen looks like spankin your ass.... shit id do it with a JET even

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I hear Kragen is having a sale on their "shaker" am/fm cassette player, buy one get 2 6x9's free.
Better hurry up Kimmy...
Im taking it to Sound Obsession right here in Lloyd for a system that can be heard over the boat noise..........( . )( . )...........Loud pipes aren't music to me Tweety Ricer Boy! :p

dmontzsta
10-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Im taking it to Sound Obsession right here in Lloyd for a system that can be heard over the boat noise..........( . )( . )...........Loud pipes aren't music to me Tweety Ricer Boy! :p
Stereos are for vehicles dipshit. Are you that bored out there that you have to listen to the stereo? dont you listen to it on your way to work everyday? Get a ****in boom box for the beach if you need music that bad.

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
well ok ill let ya slide on this one cause you have no clue who i am.. bring your fastes boat down and ill show ya what a trailer queen looks like spankin your ass.... shit id do it with a JET even
Your quick buddy, with a name like =÷קmᮆښ×÷] you would think people would know that name. I have family boats buddy and my slow v-drive smoked a 502 tunnel jet in the quarter with the wife in the boat :D screaming like crazy! My Ob isn't a raceboat either, family boat..it may be fast but it has lights , sound system and seats 4 and is an over 100 mph boat!
Now lets here it, I have 1 seat and wear all gear and use the 1/4 mainly :idea: .......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Stereos are for vehicles dipshit. Are you that bored out there that you have to listen to the stereo? dont you listen to it on your way to work everyday? Get a ****in boom box for the beach if you need music that bad.
Okay , Donald listen close :idea:( V-Drive ) I use this boat to pull kids on tubes etc, 28 mph isn't working the motor and its really not that bad for listening to some tunes ( i can pull my kids for 2 hrs + before a fill up and I do it alot )and people that have came with me in my OB said it was great with music pounding and just cruising along :idea: .........( . )( . )...........

DeltaSigBoater
10-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I agree my dad wants to install a stero in the boat so he can listen to his XM on the beach and going to and from. I asked him why he just doesnt bring out his portable XM boombox, & use that. He told me that he didnt want it to get droped in the water/sand.
Small price to pay when you cant start the boat because the stereo has drained the battery.

dmontzsta
10-07-2005, 09:19 AM
I agree my dad wants to install a stero in the boat so he can listen to his XM on the beach and going to and from. I asked him why he just doesnt bring out his portable XM boombox, & use that. He told me that he didnt want it to get droped in the water/sand.
Small price to pay when you cant start the boat because the stereo has drained the battery.
Exactly, or when some water splashes in and ruins the radio. :)

lucky
10-07-2005, 10:00 AM
lmao - sorry kim , but i can't let this one go by -- make sure you tell him to install the submersiable waterproof ones !!! ohh and rubber mount your player .

rrrr
10-07-2005, 10:06 AM
ohh and rubber mount your player .
WTF lucky, are you trying to get Kim arrested? Next thing you know he'll out in the driveway f ucking the CD slot with a condom on. :220v: :220v:

Kim Hanson
10-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Im just going to run it off a battery thats all charged up all the time and is not hooked up to the boat, just the stereo.........( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
10-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Exactly, or when some water splashes in and ruins the radio. :)
Have a lid that covers the faceplate and it won't get wet Donald :notam: ......( . )( . ).........also have it totally enclosed from all moisture..IN A BOX with a faceplate! :D

Kim Hanson
10-07-2005, 04:58 PM
lmao - sorry kim , but i can't let this one go by -- make sure you tell him to install the submersiable waterproof ones !!! ohh and rubber mount your player .
It won't sink again Lucky, I have a splash shield now and thats what made it go down the first time..too much over the back while pulling in a tuber and a wakeboard boat went behind me and sunk me fast. The one I have in my Bronco takes some pretty hard jolts sometimes and doesn't skip at all........( . )( . ).......
I want to be the first with a 1000 watt sound system that can be heard over the engine noise now..... :cool: :D

dmontzsta
10-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Kim, you should add a TV in the dash.
*In a tweeker voice* "That would be kick ass bro!"
You already have dining room table chairs, as seats. Maybe you can make a bed up under the bow? Bring a few TV trays along and you are set.

Kim Hanson
10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
You already have dining room table chairs, as seats. Maybe you can make a bed up under the bow? Bring a few TV trays along and you are set.
Na, I have a 61" TV in the house that i hardly watch now Donald :notam:
In my best ricer voice we need stickers to make that right Dom said so........( . )( . ).........He know's all about ruining cars lets try a v-drive Now!
Those " where " sand rail seats and they don't exist anymore Donald and for the bed, no way I can't even get under the dash :p That slow ass Lavey could you get under the dash to see the back of your gauges , what was I thinking alittle lube to that head and it would fit anywhere :p .......( . )( . ).........Ob eddie said he wants you :p :p

Norseman
10-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Put a microwave in the glovebox, gotta have popcorn!!!! :2purples:

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Put a microwave in the glovebox, gotta have popcorn!!!! :2purples:
lmfao

moneysucker
10-07-2005, 11:09 PM
It won't sink again Lucky, I have a splash shield now and thats what made it go down the first time..too much over the back while pulling in a tuber and a wakeboard boat went behind me and sunk me fast. The one I have in my Bronco takes some pretty hard jolts sometimes and doesn't skip at all........( . )( . ).......
I want to be the first with a 1000 watt sound system that can be heard over the engine noise now..... :cool: :D
Only 1000 watts? I had more than that in my tahiti jet with a 455 and I could hear the sterio over the engine. Of course that was 9 years ago when I was 18 but even with the face plate covers the head units still seemed to suffer. I have a ton of that $hiznit in my closet now some never installed. I am going to throw it all in a golf cart. Stereos are a waste here, everyone else has one but I am sure in Canada you will be pimp rollin bumpin' your Celine Dion.

moneysucker
10-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Im just going to run it off a battery thats all charged up all the time and is not hooked up to the boat, just the stereo.........( . )( . )............ :idea:
I recomend a perko switch so you can run the stereo off one battery then switch to both when running so you can charge them both. they are only $29 and west marine caries them as well as many others.

Kim Hanson
10-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Only 1000 watts? I had more than that in my tahiti jet with a 455 and I could hear the sterio over the engine. Of course that was 9 years ago when I was 18 but even with the face plate covers the head units still seemed to suffer. I have a ton of that $hiznit in my closet now some never installed. I am going to throw it all in a golf cart. Stereos are a waste here, everyone else has one but I am sure in Canada you will be pimp rollin bumpin' your Celine Dion.
I have heard of her (Celine Dion) but, I listen to heavy bass shit and alot of the new crap.....( . )( . )........ :eek: 50 cents, Exzibit..etc....lots of bass! :D

Kim Hanson
10-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I recomend a perko switch so you can run the stereo off one battery then switch to both when running so you can charge them both. they are only $29 and west marine caries them as well as many others.
I use those Orbital batteries for sound system competitions, they work great.........( . )( . ).....100 amp alternater works good also :cool:

meaniam
10-11-2005, 09:56 AM
wow i just wasted a half hour of my life, that ill never be able to get back. the first 5 mins was ok but it all turned to shit from there. do i need a coupon to get the free 6x9s at kragen. sorry to see those ugly ass tanks in your old boat.wtf did you say to that kid. did you tell him you are moving next week and no need to bring the boat by. you can see from the pics he has good craftmanship. tell him to slide the motor all the way to the back. put in a couple of cement bags as far back as he can. you know for prop traction. gets out of the hole alot faster. hopefully it will sink before i see it at perris and have to break the news to the emienim wantabe and luagh at him. donald if you see your old boat at perris pull the plugs.

dmontzsta
10-12-2005, 09:11 AM
So I get these pics in an email last night.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/organdonor1.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/organdonor2.jpg
Seems that he stripped the paint off the bow. And added some rattle can white paint to the trailer, nice job painting the bunks too. It just keeps getting better.

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 04:40 PM
The blue that use to be on the bow clashed with the gas tanks Donald, good idear covering them up :cool: Maybe he thinks the cool blue gas tanks makes the boat :220v: It is a ford in that thing , sheit :crossx: ........( . )( . )..........Found On River Dead :D :D Could have went Mopar---Move Over People Another Retard just up around the next bend in the Lake ( Rivers are for Turd Boats ) :D :D :D
BBBwwWhhHaAAaAaaaaaa, I laugh at Ricers all the time..they know shit! :crossx: :eek:

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Donald don't ya know the scoop has to be higher than the headers, shit RiceBoy! That looks pretty gay way down thar :D Or was it that low for catching the gas coming off your arse when you went over 55mph in it ( Human Nitrous ) :D :D :D ........( . )( . ).........It did do 55 right? Not kpm's either :p

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I am going to be dizzy...
You have a fuel leak and no boat that works, so it's all you now, get that fixed you're arse is leaking deadly gas and you can explode any second, if you smoke , make it a good one and light up.......( . )( . ).......smoke em if ya gots them....... :D :D

dmontzsta
10-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Look everyone, the retarded kid slipped away from his parents, grabbed their liquor bottle and found his way onto the internet.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Look everyone, the retarded kid slipped away from his parents, grabbed their liquor bottle and found his way onto the internet.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Okay you are retarded, it's yeah..got it Donald.........( . )( . ).....Okay, you are just special like you parents told you , you were :p :p

dmontzsta
10-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Okay you are retarded, it's yeah..got it Donald.........( . )( . ).....Okay, you are just special like you parents told you , you were :p :p
Good move trying to reverse it, retard!

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Good move trying to reverse it, retard!
So you are learning something about transmissions now, dumbass.......( . )( . ).......... :D :D BBwwhhhaaaaaaaaaa
I have a question for you, how do you take off stickers from a bumper? He doesn't want to add more like most ricers, but wants them gone?....I said sell it, he said to who? I told him about you in Cali and he said he would box up that Maxima and send it ,but the crusher needs some way of getting it there and idea's !...........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
10-12-2005, 06:48 PM
So you are learning something about transmissions now, dumbass.......( . )( . ).......... :D :D BBwwhhhaaaaaaaaaa
I have a question for you, how do you take off stickers from a bumper? He doesn't want to add more like most ricers, but wants them gone?....I said sell it, he said to who? I told him about you in Cali and he said he would box up that Maxima and send it ,but the crusher needs some way of getting it there and idea's !...........( . )( . ).........
I have been learning alot about dodge transmissions lately...THEY SUCK!

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
I have been learning alot about dodge transmissions lately...THEY SUCK!
I don't have a Dodge transmission Donald, in anything I own ;) Did you buy a Neon? I heard they are pretty fly for a white guy :D :D .........( . )( . ).....

dmontzsta
10-12-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't have a Dodge transmission Donald, in anything I own ;) Did you buy a Neon? I heard they are pretty fly for a white guy :D :D .........( . )( . ).....
Right about now...is when you get smacked upside the head, for being stupid.
:coffeycup

Kim Hanson
10-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Right about now...is when you get smacked upside the head, for being stupid.
:coffeycup
I didn't buy a Maxima Donald :D :D , no smacks here RiceBoy........( . )( . )........Im not stupid like that :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
10-14-2005, 08:07 PM
DONALD, more pictures of the gas tank blue beast :p .......( . )( . )......... :notam:

dmontzsta
10-14-2005, 08:19 PM
DONALD, more pictures of the gas tank blue beast :p .......( . )( . )......... :notam:
As soon as you post more pics of your New Orleans efforts.

Kim Hanson
10-15-2005, 01:27 PM
As soon as you post more pics of your New Orleans efforts.
Okay then.........( . )( . )............... :p