MAXIMUS
05-10-2006, 06:08 AM
Please sign in here...

HOSS
05-10-2006, 12:00 PM
You would post this you sick phuc! :mad:

MAXIMUS
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Well there is 2 that are stand up boners... Now how about all the rest of you closet pistoleers... :notam:

Mr. Maximus
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
I see how it is :mad: you get all skinny and schat, and think you can hit on sluts like Mrs Hater, and this big assed Mrs Pixie. :cry: :cry: IM your man, and you will respect that :idea: Who stood by you when Mrs fisherman gave you those funny warts, and when you had those funny little things all over your magic forest from Kim hanson. I've let you keep all those pictures of Guru on your screen, but I will not tollerate you using me like IM some piece of meat like Guru does to Hater :idea: If Lucky didnt have Ass Patch problems you'd probably be trying to hit it to.
And you told me 396, and 460 were engines :mad:

MAXIMUS
05-11-2006, 05:46 AM
I see how it is :mad: you get all skinny and schat, and think you can hit on sluts like Mrs Hater, and this big assed Mrs Pixie. :cry: :cry: IM your man, and you will respect that :idea: Who stood by you when Mrs fisherman gave you those funny warts, and when you had those funny little things all over your magic forest from Kim hanson. I've let you keep all those pictures of Guru on your screen, but I will not tollerate you using me like IM some piece of meat like Guru does to Hater :idea: If Lucky didnt have Ass Patch problems you'd probably be trying to hit it to.
Ass patch probles huh... :idea: I seem to see some sort of a tie here??? :notam:

lucky
05-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Ass patch probles huh... :idea: I seem to see some sort of a tie here??? :notam:
It was anal blockage - and it passed - - last time i try to keep up with brown -- too much bran is definatly hard on the ass .

Roland the Fisherman
05-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Dude...or ah...fury dude'et or ...uh whatever, there was nothing funnyabout those warts. I almost got Hater convinced that he got them from sitting on his new boat seat. Almost bought it when Mrs Hater had to pop off with "no he didn't, that piece of shiat doesn't even have a seat yet bla bla bla and how much @#&% money is that thing gonna cost?!?!" :mad: Damn, that woman doesn't know when to shut up!!!!

uclahater
05-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Dude...or ah...fury dude'et or ...uh whatever, there was nothing funnyabout those warts. I almost got Hater convinced that he got them from sitting on his new boat seat. Almost bought it when Mrs Hater had to pop off with "no he didn't, that piece of shiat doesn't even have a seat yet bla bla bla and how much @#&% money is that thing gonna cost?!?!" :mad: Damn, that woman doesn't know when to shut up!!!!
You Focken Liar :mad: You told me those were moles from Larry the Cable guys sister :mad: Cant trust anyone anymore :mad:

lucky
05-11-2006, 12:11 PM
engorged member
now thats a lie

MAXIMUS
05-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I think we are all fukin loosing it! :220v: :220v: :220v:

Roland the Fisherman
05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I think your trying to think again. :)

Kim Hanson
05-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Speak for your self, I will if I find the focker that focked up my Bronco and left it tuneless...........( . )( . )..............I will fock him up and with no fists involved :220v: :220v: :220v:
The next fock that trys this shit on me will get a nice size ball bearing to the back of the head and traveling at crzy ass speeds out of a high powered sling shot, it will put him down. I have killed muscrats with alot smaller ball bearings :crossx: :skull: :cool:

Biglue
05-11-2006, 03:56 PM
It was anal blockage - and it passed - - last time i try to keep up with brown -- too much bran is definatly hard on the ass .
That anal blockage happen to be in form of a schlong? :crossx:

MAXIMUS
05-12-2006, 05:38 AM
Speak for your self, I will if I find the focker that focked up my Bronco and left it tuneless...........( . )( . )..............I will fock him up and with no fists involved :220v: :220v: :220v:
The next fock that trys this shit on me will get a nice size ball bearing to the back of the head and traveling at crzy ass speeds out of a high powered sling shot, it will put him down. I have killed muscrats with alot smaller ball bearings :crossx: :skull: :cool:
They have help hot lines for these kinds of addictions... Put the sauce down man! :rolleyes:

lucky
05-12-2006, 06:25 AM
That anal blockage happen to be in form of a schlong? :crossx:
well we know it ain't from Big lue -- as it would have been labeled a schort

You Te
05-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Homo's

Kim Hanson
05-12-2006, 10:46 AM
They have help hot lines for these kinds of addictions... Put the sauce down man! :rolleyes:
What do they show you culverts that will never be looked into :p
Put the sauce down man!
The beer truck hasn't showed up yet :p I recon around 3ish maybe ..........( . )( . )...........

lilrick
05-13-2006, 11:55 AM
....and i thought all of this cock talk would subside with the onset of summer.:D

Kim Hanson
05-13-2006, 03:26 PM
....and i thought all of this cock talk would subside with the onset of summer.:D
I think it's that addiction Maxi was talking about :D :D .........( . )( . )......

dragboat
05-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Fags

lucky
05-15-2006, 05:48 AM
....and i thought all of this cock talk would subside when i bought my v-drive .:D
Wrong again :)