PDA

View Full Version : Can Your Wife Or Girlfriend Kick Your Ass?

Flying Tiger
09-28-2005, 05:23 PM
My Girlfriend is a professional Figure Ice skater.
She trains for hours each day, and part of the training is kickboxing.
Though she is only 99 lbs,, I'd have my hands full if she detonated on me.
I do get under her skin, I'm not the easiest guy to be around,, and I see her temper start to rise,,,, and then the thought crosses my mind if she starts swingin' on me,, do I take it,,, or just take her down until she cools off,, or can I even take her down??
I've never hit a chick,, but the thought must cross your mind like it does mine.
Can your wife or girlfriend kick your ass?

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 05:25 PM
mine might take me,that big fricken rock she had to have on her finger might lay me out if it connects

HocusPocus
09-28-2005, 05:27 PM
my wife owns guns.. and is an excellent shot. :D

phuggit
09-28-2005, 05:38 PM
My wife will wait until I'm asleep or ready to pass out, then do a drive by on me. I'll wake up in the moning with a knot on my head and wonder wtf happened.
Wife- Oh you were pretty f'd up last night. You don't remember falling down?

brianthelion02
09-28-2005, 05:49 PM
A mans got to know his limits ,lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
09-28-2005, 05:50 PM
If it got that bad to have a physical fight we shouldn't be together.

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 05:51 PM
should never get that far,fun topic though

Mustang Shorty
09-28-2005, 05:52 PM
If you can't stick your nose in it, don't stick your hose in it.
Never go out with a woman who can beat you up.
Alan

ahhell
09-28-2005, 06:20 PM
I could take her DOWN.... but i would have to sleep some time, and the word LORENA comes to mind, not to mention the Tae kwon do lessons :rolleyes:

Nord
09-28-2005, 06:25 PM
My wife will wait until I'm asleep or ready to pass out, then do a drive by on me. I'll wake up in the moning with a knot on my head and wonder wtf happened.
Thats why God gave us a sack!!!
For those late night T-baggins!!!!
Let her wake up with a little salt on her lips, and laugh when she licks it off!!LMAO!!! :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I don't think so, but she ripped a brand new Fruit Of The Loom's t-shirt right off me! I was bugging here alittle bit and all hell broke loose.........( . )( . )....... :D

Flying Tiger
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
I don't think so, but she ripped a brand new Fruit Of The Loom's t-shirt right off me! I was bugging here alittle bit and all hell broke loose.........( . )( . )....... :D
An honest answer,,, we have most all come close to, or experienced this^^

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 06:41 PM
An honest answer,,, we have most all come close to, or experienced this^^
Shit she was pissed off at me again one night and I was just haven fun and closed the door in her face and she took down the focking door :jawdrop: she is like maybe 125lbs. .........( . )( . ).........I should get her into wrestling :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2005, 06:53 PM
My Girlfriend is a professional Figure Ice skater.
She trains for hours each day, and part of the training is kickboxing.
Though she is only 99 lbs,, I'd have my hands full if she detonated on me.
I do get under her skin, I'm not the easiest guy to be around,, and I see her temper start to rise,,,, and then the thought crosses my mind if she starts swingin' on me,, do I take it,,, or just take her down until she cools off,, or can I even take her down??
I've never hit a chick,, but the thought must cross your mind like it does mine.
Can your wife or girlfriend kick your ass?
I am really impressed. Not many figure skaters around any more.
I skated professionally for about 6 years down in OC.
I started back up last winter just for fun. Dang I forgot how tough it was. I was sore for days. :frown: :D

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 06:57 PM
If you can't stick your nose in it, don't stick your hose in it.
Never go out with a woman who can beat you up.
Alan
Words of wisdom from a man who should know ;)
Ahhell? You are always posting that she is hitting you YET again :hammer2:
lol :D
Flying Tiger, keep all hammers away from her ;)

Flying Tiger
09-28-2005, 07:01 PM
I am really impressed. Not many figure skaters around any more.
I skated professionally for about 6 years down in OC.
I started back up last winter just for fun. Dang I forgot how tough it was. I was sore for days. :frown: :D
Check this thread:
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6627

HOOTER SLED-
09-28-2005, 07:05 PM
My wife is Italian. She can off me. :D Actually, I'll just let her beat me up, it's kinda hot. :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Wow that is awesome. :D

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 07:18 PM
That's awesome. I tried to skate ONCE. It was not pretty.
Try hockey skates, they are rounded on the bottom without the jagged things on the front, much easier :D

76ANTHONY
09-28-2005, 07:18 PM
as soon as i get a wifey i'll pull this thread back up and answer it, ok???

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
I believe my skating career is officially over. :D
:wink: it's fun :wink:

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
That's awesome. I tried to skate ONCE. It was not pretty.
Tu Tu get in the way :D .......( . )( . )...........

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 07:21 PM
DUH!
Hockey Skates, Hockey Stick..........it's fun! You get to hit people :wink:

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I know, so does back surgery......I use to play hockey.........way back when
Ok, we totally jacked this thread...........to get us back on track
Can your girlfriend kick your ass? :D

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 07:24 PM
:wink: it's fun :wink:
as long as you don't fall and have one of the blade make it's way to you backdoor :eek: Or if a friend catches you doing it, sort of like the moped thing .........( . )( . ).......They sure have hard ass's though

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah. And the skates kept snagging on my bobby socks. :D
You are lucky, I tried them once and the pick's made me do face plants or would that be polish the surface of the ice? Either way it sucked! :) ...........( . )( . )..............

Waist Deep
09-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Yes, I'm glad I pay for all them kickboxing lessons for her. I love it when she comes home and shows me how high she can kick someone.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 06:00 AM
I would love to answer this question but, anything I say might just get my ass kicked.

atomickitn
09-29-2005, 07:29 AM
you know! what it all comes down to is .......let her kick your azzz, then she will feel bad, and the make up sex is awesome!! :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
09-29-2005, 07:30 AM
My Girlfriend is a professional Figure Ice skater. She trains for hours each day, and part of the training is kickboxing. Though she is only 99 lbs,, I'd have my hands full if she detonated on me.
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/ecdigger/gswsmilies/1.gif

riverbound
09-29-2005, 07:35 AM
I odnt know if mine could...but Im pretty sure there are times when she wants too. :devil:

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 07:39 AM
:rolleyes: :idea: you know! what it all comes down to is .......let her kick your azzz, then she will feel bad, and the make up sex is awesome!! :rollside:

Dave C
09-29-2005, 08:04 AM
its not her I am worried about, its her divorce lawyer that has a mean right hook........ :notam: :squiggle: