PDA

View Full Version : Brown tells it like it is

Seadog
09-29-2005, 05:26 AM
I am beginning to like Brown after his responses to Congress. A lot of his answers were correct and to the point, despite what some PC Congressmorons said. Fox has a speak out section that they ask what the public thinks. The majority spoke out for Brown. One resident of LA said he hadn't scratch the surface of political incompetence in the state. Those that did fault Brown, used it as a springboard to rant against Bush. It goes to show how the Democrats have become whiners and not doers.

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 06:59 AM
I am beginning to like Brown after his responses to Congress. A lot of his answers were correct and to the point, despite what some PC Congressmorons said. Fox has a speak out section that they ask what the public thinks. The majority spoke out for Brown. One resident of LA said he hadn't scratch the surface of political incompetence in the state. Those that did fault Brown, used it as a springboard to rant against Bush. It goes to show how the Democrats have become whiners and not doers.
More is coming out everyday about those morons in Louisiana, The public sees exactly what happened there, They have a long long history of Incompetence, cronyism, graft and outright stealing dating back to Bent 472’s Hero “Share the wealth” Kingfish Huey Long ..

1978 Rogers
09-29-2005, 07:43 AM
I watched it last night on C-SPAN. It was great. I can't wait to watch the part from Blanco. She's today. :jawdrop:

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 07:52 AM
May be more coming out if what I am reading is correct the FBI investigating those missing Police have found NONE!! 420 Fake phantoms!! seems they listed like 1700 on the force and needed a number of 1500 for federal funds now all they need to do is follow the money trail. Seems a major lack of competence, integrity and honesty is the hallmark there.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm sure hoping what I smell coming out of Louisiana is "Jail-Time". Crooked farkers. Won't hurt my feelings one little bit to see that they ripped Uncle Sam off, and Sam comes in and burries the lot of them with Cement Shoes. :lightsabe