PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Smokers?

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:12 AM
I feel they are nothing more than uneducated scum who put their selfish habit before friends and family. :messedup:

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-29-2005, 09:13 AM
I think non smokers are a bunch of whiney people that have nothing better to bitch about. :hammer2:

LAFD
hey if they do it thats there thing. not gunna hate the person knor lecture them on it. they know the affects so its there choice to do it.

76ANTHONY
wow :jawdrop:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:15 AM
hey if they do it thats there thing. not gunna hate the person knor lecture them on it. they know the affects so its there choice to do it.
How do you feel when they insist on smoking on your boat and burning holes in your carpet when they drop their ash?

Havasu_Dreamin
09-29-2005, 09:16 AM
While I don't condone smoking, it is still legal and as such they are entitled to smoke where permitted. None of my friends or family smoke, but if they did, they would smoke only outside of my home and NEVER, EVER on my boat, on shore is fine though. Also, IMHO, anyone who took up smoking in the past 30 years should not be allowed to sue any tobacco company for damages caused by smoking.

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Those people are not called smokers, they're called inconsiderate azzholes. If it wasn't a cig, they'd be focking up your boat with something else.
Thats the truth.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:19 AM
How do you feel when they insist on smoking on your boat and burning holes in your carpet when they drop their ash?
If I stopped smoking I'd just piss on your carpet. I feel the need to piss off those around me. :crossx:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:21 AM
If I stopped smoking I'd just piss on your carpet. I feel the need to piss off those around me. :crossx:
Bringing that boat of yours around me is enough to piss me off. :eat:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:23 AM
While I don't condone smoking, it is still legal and as such they are entitled to smoke where permitted. None of my friends or family smoke, but if they did, they would smoke only outside of my home and NEVER, EVER on my boat, on shore is fine though. Also, IMHO, anyone who took up smoking in the past 30 years should not be allowed to sue any tobacco company for damages caused by smoking.
That is no different than sueing McDonalds because you are to stupid not to spill hot coffee on your leg. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 09:23 AM
Those people are not called smokers, they're called inconsiderate azzholes. If it wasn't a cig, they'd be focking up your boat with something else.
thats what i say, people who smoke on anyones boat should first ask then smoke or dont ask and smoke somewhere else.. kinda easy huh? :)

Sleek-Jet
09-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Girls that smoke will usually put anything in their mouths... :D :D

OGShocker
Bringing that boat of yours around me is enough to piss me off. :eat:
Does my boat remind you of the guy that stole yur ol'lady? :hammer2:

MR HARLEY
Smoke on someones boat ? Just out of respect I wouldnt even attempt , now when I get on shore , thats a different story :wink:

Red Eye
09-29-2005, 09:26 AM
WAH WAH WAH!!! :cry: :cry:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Does my boat remind you of the guy that stole yur ol'lady? :hammer2:
It reminds me of a guy who bought an over priced turd and thinks it cool!!

topless
09-29-2005, 09:27 AM
How do you feel when they insist on smoking on your boat and burning holes in your carpet when they drop their ash?Let me get this straight. You say smokers are uneducated scum. Then you let the uneducated scum on your boat? You deserserve holes in your carpet. I suggest chosing your friends more wisely and in the meantime, FOCK OFF. :hammer2:

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:29 AM
It reminds me of a guy who bought an over priced turd and thinks it cool!!
Probably the same guy! :devil: Now go collect some coconuts for the Professor.

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Let me get this straight. You say smokers are uneducated scum. Then you let the uneducated scum on your boat? You deserserve holes in your carpet. I suggest chosing your friends more wisely and in the meantime, FOCK OFF. :hammer2:
It is a fact that most smokers are uneducated trash who could not even finish high school. You know who I am talking about. A walmart shopper with a mullet. :cool:

MR HARLEY
09-29-2005, 09:30 AM
I suggest chosing your friends more wisely and in the meantime, FOCK OFF. :hammer2:
Isnt she great ..... ;) :clover:

Jbb
09-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Anybody remember...Lake Pirate..... :D ...

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Isnt she great ..... ;) :clover:
Who the toothless hook nose?

Ziggy
09-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Girls that smoke will usually put anything in their mouths... :D :D
True wisdom you possess :D
cancer will cure smoking problem.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:35 AM
Anybody remember...Lake Pirate..... :D ...
:crossx: :hammerhea :crossx:
LMAO!

Miss Perfect
09-29-2005, 09:36 AM
OK, I'm leaving now. Don't forget to turn the lights off and lock the doors.
Best news I've heard all day. :D

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:36 AM
True wisdom you possess :D
cancer will cure smoking problem.
True!! :wink:

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
It is a fact that most smokers are uneducated trash who could not even finish high school. You know who I am talking about. A walmart shopper with a mullet. :cool:
man dude, did someone just kick your ass and throw a cigarette on you???

topless
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Yep, I was on a smoke break, no mullet here, finished high school and college. Now smart boy with the idiotic screen name, whats your next come back? Maybe you would rather have a drunk throwing up all over the interior of your boat.

MR HARLEY
09-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Who the toothless hook nose?
Thats not nice :squiggle:

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-29-2005, 09:40 AM
WOW, you really should think before you speak. Just because you dont smoke you are better/smarter than me? I happen to enjoy smoking. If I do it its my choice not yours. If I want to kill myself by smoking so be it, does that make me white trash? No. Does that make me uneducated? No.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Yep, I was on a smoke break,
Can I bum a smoke?

topless
09-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Who the toothless hook nose?Your wisdom is astounding. Maybe you can categorise people who smoke pot, drink in excess, over eat, etc. I'd love to hear your comments on them as well since you so eloquently are able to put people in one lump sum. Oh, and by the way, I do too have a tooth and my nose isn't hooked anymore.

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 09:45 AM
I am laughing so hard I am crying over here.

topless
09-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Can I bum a smoke?Marlboro light 100's? :wink:

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Marlboro light 100's? :wink:
I am bumming, I have no right to be picky! :D Thanks! Can you PM it to me? :idea:

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Sounds like you're too much of a big ass pussy to TELL someone not to smoke in your own boat. Grow a pair.
Oh, I know you don't actually own a boat. I guess Wal-Mart doesn't pay you enough. So how many screen names does this make for you?

brianthelion02
09-29-2005, 10:07 AM
I do know there houses and clothes stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
09-29-2005, 10:12 AM
I am laughing so hard I am crying over here.Good, go cry yourself a river so you can take your boat with no burn marks on the carpet out.

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 10:13 AM
I feel they are nothing more than uneducated scum who put their selfish habit before friends and family. :messedup:
Yikes!!
I dont smoke,but I think this was a ridiculous thread & comment! :argue:

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Can I bum a smoke?
LMAO!!
I love you Marky!!! :D :clover:

LAFD
09-29-2005, 10:14 AM
then your not a smart person for letting those people on your boat.

bigblockbill
09-29-2005, 10:17 AM
I don't smoke... never have... and hate to smell it. However with out smokers the feds would be forced to raise some serious taxes... and probably on something that I do enjoy.
So go ahead and smoke all you want, all I ask is not in my boat, truck, or house.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 10:17 AM
LMAO!!
I love you Marky!!! :D :clover:
Right back attcha sweetie!

Keithb87
09-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Just got back from a smoke break.. Wasn't Gilligan partially responsible for the SS Minnow's problems on that Three Hour Tour ?

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Just got back from a smoke break.. Wasn't Gilligan partially responsible for the SS Minnow's problems on that Three Hour Tour ?
Never did learn how to tie the rode to the anchor

SummitKarl
09-29-2005, 10:20 AM
oh this ticks my BSME Degree'd a$$ off, now I am stressed and need a smoke break :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear your friends and family are uneducated. Sounds like a personal problem.
JACKA$$ :devil:
BTW I am a smoker currently trying to quit! Oh and I also have an education.

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Sorry to hear your friends and family are uneducated. Sounds like a personal problem.
I knew this would hit a nerve!
Nice way for him to start off in the sandbar huh??? Just another Tombstone I guess!

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 10:24 AM
HA, i knew it, and your doing very well i hear

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I knew this would hit a nerve!
Nice way for him to start off in the sandbar huh??? Just another Tombstone I guess!
LOL! You thought right baby! :)
That is what I was thinking. I think he should stick his head in the sand now. :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:28 AM
HA, i knew it, and your doing very well i hear
It is getting better. :)

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:29 AM
have smoked as long as ive been alive,36 years now,it will kill them for sure,I know it,they know it.Their smoking has made me never even try it.10 years from now i will be dealing with their health issues from it,I already get sick knowing Im gonna watch them die from it.......there my thoughts

topless
09-29-2005, 10:30 AM
have smoked as long as ive been alive,36 years now,it will kill them for sure,I know it,they know it.Their smoking has made me never even try it.10 years from now i will be dealing with their health issues from it,I already get sick knowing Im gonna watch them die from it.......there my thoughts
Your thoughts are much better than Gilligans. He's only worried about the interior of his Gayliner. :lightsabe

jackpunx
09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
How about all the international executives that run the bigger part of the internet that you search on....
You sound like you got beat up a lot as a kid

Moneypitt
09-29-2005, 10:32 AM
First, I am a smoker....Here in Ca. the laws have made second class citizens out of smokers. I can see restrictions in eating areas, even some small, un ventilated bars,(osha law says a work place must be well ventilated, but never established any standards to comply with. "Owner operated" voids the law because there ane no employees)but to outlaw smoking in open outdoor areas is just foolish. I heard there are smoking laws on the river while in a boat on the water, is this true? And let me add, I will not smoke in your house, truck, car, or boat unless you are also a smoker.........Boats have carpets???????.........MP

91nordic29
09-29-2005, 10:33 AM
I believe that some of these non - smoking, self-righteous morons are more likely to die from the stress caused by worrying about other's lifestyle choices than from second hand smoke. Chances are that this isn’t the only issue they stick their noses in. :messedup: :sleeping:
PS, Gilligan, why dont you go find Ginger and give her a sermon on showing too much cleavage. :notam:

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Sounds like you're too much of a big ass pussy to TELL someone not to smoke in your own boat. Grow a pair.
Oh, I know you don't actually own a boat. I guess Wal-Mart doesn't pay you enough. So how many screen names does this make for you?
I guess he's too scared to address this. Friggin idiot!

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
if people smoke,its their health,just dont smoke close to me or my kids,thats all I ask.Ive never had addiction like smoking,i cant even imagine how hard it is to quit

Keithb87
09-29-2005, 10:37 AM
if people smoke,its their health,just dont smoke close to me or my kids,thats all I ask.Ive never had addiction like smoking,i cant even imagine how hard it is to quit
Did you ever try to stop Masterbating? :notam: :D :D :notam:

Sleek-Jet
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Once, I got the shakes so bad I couldn't read the Penthouse... :220v: :220v: :rollside: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:42 AM
I can tell you it is not easy. :2purples: On my 5th week hubby maybe moving back home soon. :wink: And I have not killed anyone YET! :wink:
But I might start with Gilligan. :wink:

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:44 AM
maybe my new signature,ok i do have a addiction

topless
09-29-2005, 10:44 AM
I can tell you it is not easy. :2purples: On my 5th week hubby maybe moving back home soon. :wink: And I have not killed anyone YET! :wink:
I'll help you. Support is crucial when you're a quitter. :)

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 10:47 AM
all i can say is thanks gilligan, im outta the shotting range, sweet :cool:

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 10:48 AM
You are rude, uninformed, a narcissist and a control freak. You will never control what other people do - deal with it. :hammer2: How does it feel to be judged by someone who doesn't know you personally? :idea: Some things are just none of your damn business. Your boat - your business, your rules - don't reach farther than that you'll sprain something. :rolleyes:

Keithb87
09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
You are rude, uninformed, a narcissist and a control freak. You will never control what other people do - deal with it. :hammer2: How does it feel to be judged by someone who doesn't know you personally? :idea: Some things are just none of your damn business. Your boat - your business, your rules - don't reach farther than that you'll sprain something. :rolleyes:
YOU GO GIRL :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
I'll help you. Support is crucial when you're a quitter. :)
Thanks sweetie. :D :D
Now where did my lil buddy go?????? :eat:

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Very well said. :)

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:53 AM
judged by my one addiction,id have no friends

topless
Thanks sweetie. :D :D
Now where did my lil buddy go?????? :eat:He got scared and went to get another new screen name. :crossx:

Keithb87
judged by my one addiction,id have no friends
Now that's funny :)

bocco
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I had to cuz I always wanted a cig afterwards.

coorslt4u2
09-29-2005, 11:03 AM
What a f-in a-hole you are !!!!!!
Go back on your three hour tour......jackass.........

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
good one

Miss Perfect
09-29-2005, 11:09 AM
He got scared and went to get another new screen name. :crossx:
Nice one Topless. I think you're right.

rrrr
09-29-2005, 11:10 AM
I had to cuz I always wanted a cig afterwards.
Woooooeeeee, this thread is funny.... :coffeycup :D
Keep 'em coming.....

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 11:12 AM
i think this thread maybe didnt go his way, three hour tour, hahahahahahah :D

shadow
09-29-2005, 11:17 AM
I think Giligan smokes pipe!I've been smoking for over 25 yrs.Tough habbit to kick.I would never light up in someone eles boat or house.Don't even smoke in my own house.But for someone to pass judgement like Giligan has makes me wonder how he can even smell the smoke with his head so far up his ass.

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Looks like the truth hurts huh!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gif

ROZ
09-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Tough habbit to kick.I would never light up in someone eles boat or house. Don't even smoke in my own house.
But for someone to pass judgement ....
As a nonsmoker who has had several family members have complications due to smoking( lung cancer, throat cancer, and respiratory and heart disease), I have to agree with Shadow...
I feel sorry for smokers.... The addiction has got you by the balls until a life changing experience( your disease or disease of a loved one due to smoking) causes you to want to quit so bad you think of sewing your mouth shut.....
The trigger recently happened to my father, who suffers from pulminary artery disease and congestive heart failure..... He prays for strength and looks at photos of his 2 grand daughters everytime he has the urge to smoke... He does that ritual 20 times a day and hasn't smoked since he had femoral arterial bypass emergency surgery and almost had to have his leg amputated a couple months ago........

shadow
09-29-2005, 11:41 AM
As a nonsmoker who has had several family members have complications due to smoking( lung cancer, throat cancer, and respiratory and heart disease), I have to agree with Shadow...
I feel sorry for smokers.... The addiction has got you by the balls until a life changing experience( your disease or disease of a loved one due to smoking) causes you to want to quit so bad you think of sewing your mouth shut.....
The trigger recently happened to my father, who suffers from pulminary artery disease and congestive heart failure..... He prays for strength and looks at photos of his 2 grand daughters everytime he has the urge to smoke... He does that ritual 20 times a day and hasn't smoked since he had femoral arterial bypass emergency surgery and almost had to have his leg amputated a couple months ago........
Dam Roz,sorry to hear about your dad.Hope he stays strong and remains a non smoker so he can live to watch his 2 grand daughters grow up.

JB in so cal
09-29-2005, 11:47 AM
I think Giligan smokes pipe!I've been smoking for over 25 yrs.Tough habbit to kick.I would never light up in someone eles boat or house.Don't even smoke in my own house.But for someone to pass judgement like Giligan has makes me wonder how he can even smell the smoke with his head so far up his ass.
Damn, D. You've had a few good ones lately!! :rollside:

WYRD
09-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Wow, now this post really reflects your level of education :idea:

topless
09-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Looks like the truth hurts huh!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gifYeah, the truth that you're a complete moron. :220v:

WYRD
09-29-2005, 11:52 AM
To bad you never finished High School and you still shop at Wal Mart :p

topless
09-29-2005, 11:53 AM
To bad you never finished High School and you still shop at Wal Mart :pNot to mention the mullet.

MAINEVENT
09-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Pretty Brave their :2purples:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeah, the truth that you're a complete moron. :220v:
How long did it take you to think up that one. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/whatever.gif

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 11:55 AM
To bad you never finished High School and you still shop at Wal Mart :p
No need to be jealous!! :hammerhea

topless
09-29-2005, 11:55 AM
How long did it take you to think up that one. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/whatever.gifAbout a second after I saw your screen name.

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 11:58 AM
About a second after I saw your screen name.
Envy can be a dangeous thing!! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/wink.gif

topless
09-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Envy can be a dangeous thing!! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/wink.gif
So can ignorance.

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
No need to be jealous!! :hammerhea
So seriously, how many screen names do you have now?

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
So can ignorance.
I would not know anything about that. Please keep filling me in!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/061.gif

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 12:02 PM
So seriously, how many screen names do you have now?
Surely you are capable of counting to one :confused: I guess that is what I get for being naive. :hammer2:

topless
09-29-2005, 12:04 PM
I would not know anything about that. Please keep filling me in!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/061.gifGo read your first post in this thread.............ignorance.

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 12:04 PM
hey gilligan stop using the happy face guy, your making me dislike him too...

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Surely you are capable of counting to one :confused: I guess that is what I get for being naive. :hammer2:
Last time I checked. But I guess I need to ask in a different way because you still weren't able to answer the question. Nevermind.
So what kind of boat do you have?

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Last time I checked. But I guess I need to ask in a different way because you still weren't able to answer the question. Nevermind.
So what kind of boat do you have?
Spit that cock out your mouth and repeat the first part please. :)
I have a 38" Scarab. :hammerhea

topless
09-29-2005, 12:13 PM
I have a 38" Scab. :hammerheaWow, that must hurt.

OGShocker
and an angry inch!

MR HARLEY
I have a 38" Scarab.
Pics??

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 12:15 PM
That's the best you can come up with?
Let's see som pics of your boat.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Pics??
Digital Imagery had not yet been developed at the time his boat was built.

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 12:19 PM
You hit the nail on the head. :hammer2:

MR HARLEY
09-29-2005, 12:21 PM
:D

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Do you need mini docs to tie up a 38 incher :crossx:

MayDaze
09-29-2005, 12:25 PM
What are we smoking here? :D

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
That's what I thought gilligan.

ROZ
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Dam Roz,sorry to hear about your dad.Hope he stays strong and remains a non smoker so he can live to watch his 2 grand daughters grow up.
Thanks... I hope so, too, but only the smoker can make the final decision. I've seen cancer patients as well as people with emphesima smoke while on oxygen a top hospital patios and with the most helpless look on their faces...
It's crazy... People can preach all they want but it's legal, and people have the freedom to live their life within the means of the law as they please :)
Besides, I think most smokers are curtious of those around them...

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Uh oh! Cool guy here! He has a SCARAB!!! Look out everyone!

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Only in his imagination. :rolleyes:

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
He doesn't have a scarab. I'm sure he can't even afford to rent a sea doo.

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Only in his imagination. :rolleyes:
no its a 38" with a remote control :cool:

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 12:42 PM
I wonder if it has a rollbar, like the one on Baywatch. That would be super fantastic.
LMAO!!
Maybe he really has a Donzi..like the one on Charlies Angels! :smile:

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 12:45 PM
http://www.theoneliner.com/img/ce/030424_charliesangels02.jpg

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Super fantastic either way. :D
Don Johnson had a cool boat...and cool clothes!!!

Creator
09-29-2005, 12:46 PM
I found his boat....
http://store1.yimg.com/I/trendtimes_1865_13292455

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Don Johnson had a cool boat...and cool clothes!!!
oh I bet Gilligan has a Ferrari too :p

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM
I found his boat....
it does have a rollbar how cool :idea: :D

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 12:51 PM
I found his boat....
That looks just like my boat! :2purples:

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:58 PM
It needs more tribal flames.
and some tunes :idea:

Gilligan
09-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Seriously anyone with a brain would not be stupid enough to pick up a cigarette and start smoking it. I do not want to here they are addicting either. Only the weak with no will power like to use that excuse. :hammerhea

topless
09-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Only the weak with no will power like to use that excuse. :hammerheaTell that to all the HB addicts.

ROZ
09-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Only the weak with no will power like to use that excuse. :hammerhea
So your weak and powerless friend burnt a hole in your boat's carpet?
Sounds like you're weak and powerless for comming onto the boards complaining about your friend(s) instead of confronting your "friend" about smoking around you...

abraman1326
09-29-2005, 02:06 PM
OK chump change, we all must be weak and powerless cause we all have our own vice. It's looking like Miani is yours. If you can't nut up and tell your friends or family not to smoke on your ride, you probably shouldn't own a boat to begin w/. I am a smoker, and have my own boat to smoke on. If I am on someone elses, I always ask, and if the owner would prefer I didn't, I have no problem waiting till we stop and get on shore, or in the water. You need to be a man and tell your buddies to respect your junk, and not smoke on it. It's probably best you ask them not to do anything on it b/c I have a feeling you'd complain about anything they did. I suggest finding new friends.
On another note, wern't you on here the other day seeking a name for your boat? I guess smokeless didn't work huh? Maybe you should try nutless, pissy n whiny, oops, where's the remote, batteries included, or even havin no fun. You sound like you need to relax a bit, and not try so hard to insult so many people. Did you know that some smokers are actually educated people. I know a lot of smokers that graduated high school, college, and even grad school. We have respect for others. Now I understand you being mad at some jerk off burning a hole in your carpet, but it's your ride, you could have asked them not to smoke. Maybe instead of trying to be the life of the party b/c of your lack of true friends and trying to impress these ones, you need to take care of your junk.
Ok, I'll be getting off my soap box now. Nut up and be a man, don't come here complaining and insulting the folks here. There will be a day when you actually need some help from some of them, and lil buddie, you just cost yourself a lot of good people...
BRA

little rowe boat
09-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Smoking is a nasty addiction. I try not to pass judgement on people because they smoke because it is a difficult addiction to break.I believe there are considerate smokers and non-considerate smokers. A considerate smoker asks if their smoking will bother you and if so ask where they can smoke. A non-considerate smoker doesn't give a sh!t about anyone but themselves and will light up anywhere.