PDA

View Full Version : Obi Won Trojan! A Galaxy far far away!

BUSTI
09-29-2005, 10:00 AM
In a Galaxy Far Far Away
45 unanswered ducks in a row and the rest of the flock flew south in the second quarter. Migration came early in Eugene, too many shotgun pellets, too many feathers and too much quacking. No team in the NCAA could do what USC did on Saturday and that is why we are number one and the rest of you are somewhere lost in space and in a galaxy far far away. Maybe all of you can petition the NCAA to drop down to division AA this year to play with Fresno State, Cal Davis, Central Florida, Michigan, Semi pro teams in Canada and anybody that plays football in Kentucky.
How about spotting every break possible, dropped TD passes, referee calls, turnovers and 59,000 Quacks who love marijuana, run and hug trees, just how many points would you like? How about a quarter or a half or even three quarters and in your home stadium on Duck Day? Phil Knight after that beating is looking for his pro keds, adding Oregon jock straps to his line and selling all his stock to sign #5 and #11 -like all Pac 10 graduates do (pay to or work for USC Alumni). Phil where were your yellow uniforms when you needed them? Paris, Marseilles or Westwood?
It’s a physics law of nature and of Obi Wan Trojan, nobody this year can go four quarters with every advantage and go man to man with USC. THE FORCE IS WITH US and not with you. Go hire Darth Vader, The Emperor, Darth Mall and all those want to be Notre Dame Alumni that have come out of the woodwork and NBC to play with you. Remember who your daddy is and where George Lucas went to school and where all that Star War money went for endowments.
The AP bottom 9 is settling itself and getting rid of the rift raft, are all the division three schools gone from it yet and where are the Commodores- Undefeated and the pride of the SEC? Why are the Buckeyes still in the bottom nine, I thought they got rid of all the trailer trash? They must be waiting for another big game so they can join their brethren in Ann Arbor not listed in any rankings? Can you boys at that Engineering School in Virginia create a Turkey Caller that works in Pasadena? What about that over hyped and over rated SEC conference- What about them good ole boys from Bama struggling with Arkansas and how about LSWho, (the greatest BCS and AP impersonator in college history) barely getting by the Western Athletic Conference member playing in the Pac 10 under the name of ASU and then getting beat in their own house by another beaten no name SEC team that wears orange. What was LSWho doing in the bottom nine in the first place? I thought James Carvell, Dan Rather and Tom Brokaw either retired or died.
I want to call OUT all those USC alumni, fans and band wagon riders who jumped off that WHITE HORSE in the first quarter, the second quarter and at halftime. You know who you are, there is not a gold dome on our campus and we don’t win one for the gipper, you picked the wrong school, that band wagon is in the middle of nowhere Indiana.
We set the standard last Saturday, beware all of you home crowds, we are coming to your house soon. You are not the first and you will not be the Last.
ASU, you should of stayed in the Western Athletic Conference, this is not New Mexico State and Sacramento State who Cal could barley beat. We are going to make the Arizona Cardinals look like winners in your town. Bring the Heat, the Desert, Sun City, Merv Griffin, all the Mormon’s in Mesa and keep the tequila warm.
My advice to you is
RUN TO THE BORDER
The Master The Grand Master

Havasu_Dreamin
09-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Please tell me you don't write this stuff yourself? This is just a copy from some other board, right?

BUSTI
09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
At my age i know that Glory is for ever fleeting and elusive! So when you are at the top you must savor the ride, enjoy the view! And remember humility is for the losers or as we call them at TROY the bottom 9! It ain't braggin if you can do it or if it is the truth. Recall my last USC post "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
No I am not the Grand Master! The Grand Master is a graduate of Troy, football alum, wearer of a NCAA National Championship ring, Rose Bowl Campionship ring, winner of 2-Tine All American Awards in football at TROY, and the proud winner of 3 SuperBowls! I should be so lucky as to be the Grand Master! i am lucky to be one of his minions! My goal is to be included in that priviliged group known only to a few as the TEMPLAR KIGHTS OF TROY!
iT IS NEVER ABOUT THE COMPETITION! It is always about the MEN OF TROY! wE ARE THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM THERE IS, WEARE THE BEST THERE EVER HAS BEEN AND WE ARE THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!

SCUBA STEVE
09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Very cool!! We'll be at the game this weekend. It should be full of SC fans.
26 total in our group!!!
Fight on. :cool:

Red Eye
09-29-2005, 10:40 AM
:hammer2: WTF is this guy talking about? How many lines do you have to read between to understand anything he's saying?

BUSTI
09-29-2005, 11:05 AM
For RedEye, fucla fans, wishfull domer fans, pigs formally known as razor backs, steers, tigers that have proven to be pussy's and the rest of the bottom 9........WTF if you don't understand ask SCUBA STEVE he gets it! aND IF YOU DON'T GET IT SHAME ON YOU!
YOU OWE US AWE!
I also will be at the LZ known as Tempe AZ to watch Tommy and the collegiate apocalyptic men of TROY roll up on the "lil debils" with at least a 4 touchdown margin.
When you read this please play or imagine playing in the background.......THE MOST FEARED BATTLE CRY IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.........CONQUEST!
AWHOOOAWHOOO!
FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON TO VICTORY! FIGHT ON FOR OL SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROADMINDED
09-29-2005, 12:36 PM
i am a huge SC fan, but i will never gloat like that. in the first part he said that no team has ever done what they did. i would say that is not entirely true. if you look at what Tennesseee did to LSU on monday night, now that what impressive. down 21-0 at half time and then come back to win the game in overtime. i never talk like this guy cause you never know when you will have to eat your words.

BUSTI
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
SnockWaveBob is right. Credit to ASU for 55 minutes however LSU pulled it off. For those of you that don't know me its called tongue and cheek. But we are the best! You will watch history made this year with 3peat!
You can root for your team however if do not admitt SC is on the verge of being the best college team EVER! Then you are not intellectually honest!
The Vols and the Tigers couldn't carry our jock straps! SC has on opffense maybe 9 All-Americans this year. Matt, Bush, Jared, Smith, and the entire o line.
SC is so good all they can do is under-achieve! If they don't win every game by 60 points .........the doubters say "see I told ya so!" We are averaging 59 points a game!
Is every team beatable? Of course! Is it likely SC will lose this year? No! You cannot use the agruement it is against the odds. Odds have nothing to do with it. Lets review statistcs 101. You can flip a coin 50 times and lets say it comes up haeds 50 times in a row. Now what are the odds it will come up heads again? Post your answers and lets see who paid attention in college.

BUSTI
09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
ShockWave is right again, however many use "its against the odds" for USC to 3peat. The correct answer on the coin flip question is .............50/50 heads or tails. The arguement that "well Nebraska had a chance to 3peat and didn't, Miami had a chance to 3ppeat and didn't" cuz it is just to hard the ODDS are aginst the TROJANS. Those teams were not good enough to 3peat Troy is!
And if this Offence came back next year they would 4peat. Why they truely are best offence in the history of college football and the D side of the ball is getting better all the time. They are a B+ now and by January 4th with the starters back from injury the Big D will be an A-. More than enough to crush the steers or any body else in the bottom nine.
I love college football almost as much as I love boating!