Would like parts fresh ready to run..
New feul pump and shut off.
Thanks..

MandDPerformance
09-29-2005, 11:10 AM
What's all this stuff for? You can barely drive what you have now. :notam:

BUSBY
09-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I may have a 1471 hi-helix w/ delta opening for sale soon ... set up for alk ...

Scotty
09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
What's all this stuff for? You can barely drive what you have now. :notam:
Actually I have to put a huffer on it so it runs period... My current motor was put together by a dipshiat ... It has no HP and is a joke.. And yes I could drive it if i have enough power to get on a plane. :eek: :eek:

Scotty
09-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I may have a 1471 hi-helix w/ delta opening for sale soon ... set up for alk ...
Thanks , Give me a call , It mite work if the price is rite. Has it been banged or serviced... How old , Whos blower.
Scott 714/767-2002

BUSBY
09-29-2005, 01:50 PM
It a Kuhl ... hasn't been hurt ... it's the one I run on my boat currently ... I spoke to Tony already ... haven't really thought about a price, but I told him that I would give you guys first crack ...
You've seen it run ... it's polished, fresh etc., etc., etc.
I'm just looking into going into a Hemi/Capsule/PSI setup next year ...
I'll call you later ... how much are you looking to spend?

Scotty
09-29-2005, 03:39 PM
It a Kuhl ... hasn't been hurt ... it's the one I run on my boat currently ... I spoke to Tony already ... haven't really thought about a price, but I told him that I would give you guys first crack ...
You've seen it run ... it's polished, fresh etc., etc., etc.
I'm just looking into going into a Hemi/Capsule/PSI setup next year ...
I'll call you later ... how much are you looking to spend?
Sorry did not know you spoke to Tony... I will come see you at the next race and we can talk over a cold one. Also need a varity of other parts ... Sounds like you are going to step up to the plate with a new program for next season. Congrats!!!

flattie440
09-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Lookin for :
Fresh 10-71 Littlefield for Alky.
4 hole old K-boat style hat.
Would like parts fresh ready to run..
New feul pump and shut off.
Thanks..
Are kidding me NUMNUTS if anyone neets that blower its us!!!! am i going to have to pull out the video of the old BAF of yours....that might change your mind and make u think this over a bit!!!

BUSBY
09-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Sorry did not know you spoke to Tony... I will come see you at the next race and we can talk over a cold one. Also need a varity of other parts ... Sounds like you are going to step up to the plate with a new program for next season. Congrats!!!
Oh yeah! Big step up ... this year was just playin' around ... getting used to a v-drive ...
I'll probably have next year off ... come back strong in '07!
Come by the pits and check it out ... got lots of BBC stuff goin' away it looks like.

MandDPerformance
09-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Are kidding me NUMNUTS if anyone neets that blower its us!!!! am i going to have to pull out the video of the old BAF of yours....that might change your mind and make u think this over a bit!!!
LOL!!! :)

UBFJ #454
09-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Brian -
"I'll probably have next year off ... come back strong in '07!"
I assume in TAH.
"I'm just looking into going into a Hemi/Capsule/PSI setup next year ..."
Who's Capsule are you Considering?

BUSBY
09-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Brian -
"I'll probably have next year off ... come back strong in '07!"
I assume in TAH.
"I'm just looking into going into a Hemi/Capsule/PSI setup next year ..."
Who's Capsule are you Considering?
Well I've thought about a lot of things ... you and I had talked about the light weight dealio ... I need numbers $$$ ...
And yes ... TAH ... full speed ahead!

UBFJ #454
09-30-2005, 03:33 AM
We'll be able to quote #'s once we get a little further in the build of the first one and have a better handle on our actual costs ... If all goes according to plan, basic TIG'ing the cage should be completed by the end of next week ... Then I can start fabricating & rigging the latches, steering, pedals, etc. ... The shell plug is almost in its final form in terms of shape ... Once that's completed, we just have to its surface polished and prep'd to recieve the CF ... It's going to be tight, but, we're trying to have this one completed enough to bring to The World Finals so people can see what we're up to.

Scotty
09-30-2005, 05:43 AM
Son... Iam going to get use to what i have and then M&D will slap togeher a little Alky deal... Nothing big , Just a river motor! Sorry about the blower ... Just have daddy go pick up two new blowers , Your going to need them for next years motor anyway :jawdrop:

flattie440
09-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Son... Iam going to get use to what i have and then M&D will slap togeher a little Alky deal... Nothing big , Just a river motor! Sorry about the blower ... Just have daddy go pick up two new blowers , Your going to need them for next years motor anyway :jawdrop:
PERRRRRfect......