PDA

View Full Version : Even AlQaida says they are in Iraq....

bigq
09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
"Al-Qaida in Iraq issued an Internet statement denying that Abu Azzam was its deputy leader, calling him "one of al-Qaida's many soldiers" and "the leader of one its battalions operating in Baghdad." The U.S.-led coalition, however, called Abu Azzam the mastermind of an escalation in suicide bombings that have killed nearly 700 people in Baghdad since April."
"Bush's remarks in the Rose Garden came a day after Iraqi and U.S. forces announced they had killed Abdullah Abu Azzam, the No. 2 al-Qaida leader in Iraq, during a weekend raid in Baghdad. "
Well if they wern't they are now!

Blown 472
09-29-2005, 11:27 AM
And they told you this personally?? oh thats right you heard it on the news??

Forkin' Crazy
09-29-2005, 11:36 AM
I guess blent wants a link. :sleeping:

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Bents an Al-Qaida supporter thats why he is upset!

ROZ
09-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Like any information you've posted doesn't come from several sources including websites, tv, newspapers, and books(only if you read them)?
The only question is how reliable the source is.. Frankly, I don't think ANY news sources have been factually 100% correct and reliable without a twist since , well, never :D I feel the same with ANY governemnt spokes holes since, well, forever :D

bigq
09-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Nope still have my head attached to my body :cool:
website they communicate through.I assume the translation is correct.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Welll of course he isn't their Deputy leader. He's their EX-deputy leader. :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy And he's leading the way quite well right now.
I'll bet the CURRENT #2 guy is a nervous wreck, or about to be. :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
Sic-em boys & girls. :burningm: