PDA

View Full Version : Robert Lee....aka BLOWNDRAGBOAT

Party Cat
01-28-2002, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know this guy or how to get a hold of him other than email, a phone # would be great. I sent him $$$ back in the the beginning of December for some roller rockers and I still haven't received them. He is claims that he sent them finally on the 17th of January. He is not responding to email.
TIA
Jim

DEL51
01-29-2002, 01:04 AM
BDB was a regular contributor on these forums and I haven't seen any of his posts for a few months.I read that he had problems with his computer.I hope everything works out.

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
02-03-2002, 10:15 AM
My shop systems have been down for awhile. Just got them back up and tested. Unfortunately, I have not gotten any emails from anyone in quite some time. According to my UPS log, your roller rockers went out a long time ago as did a set of headers to another person. I ship several parts a week all over the country but once in awhile something falls thru the cracks. Not a problem to fix, just need to know about it so I can fix it. I guess someone got a free set of rockers. I have several other sets and if you can confirm your mailing address, I will get another set out to you this week. Sorry for the hastle. I am trying to retrieve a set of headers that have been sent out to a guy in Wisconsin as well so I can refund his money to him. The first shipment was returned from the address he provided me with. I finally spoke to him and resent only to have him cancel a secong time. No big deal, I just hate that anyone was put out so for that I apologize. If you do as many shipments as I do, something is bound to slip thru. Anyway, sorry for the delay. Most of the people on this forum that know me and have spoken to me can tell ya that I am a pretty easy person to deal with and don't screw people intentionally. I can wrap this up as soon as you can reconfirm your address. I will look up the tracking number and try to see where it went wrong. UPS should be able to refund the cost of the rockers since they were sent insured for 300 bucks. I wish I would have known about it sooner so I could have reacted quicker but who knew my systems would shut down. Look forward to hearing from you.

Party Cat
02-03-2002, 12:45 PM
I'll give ya a call tomorrow. Thanks for the post.
C YA
Jim

Party Cat
02-04-2002, 07:27 AM
I just left a message with the address at your work #
C YA

Party Cat
02-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Yo Dragboat....Well..........I've left messages at your shop and home. Did ya forget about this ?????