PDA

View Full Version : Apples and Wine

topless
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!
Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 12:37 PM
basket of apples on my table and shit wine in the pantry,yeap that me and the better half

Rockdog
09-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I think I'm offended, I'll let you know as soon as I stop laughing. :D

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
dam topless, thats true.... thats it im buying a huge ladder :D

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 12:45 PM
The wine part always makes me laugh .... the apples was new to me. Great post, Topless! :D

atomickitn
09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!
Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
sooo if i climb to the top of your tree ,,,, can i play with your,,opps pick your apples? :cool:

Ziggy
09-29-2005, 02:14 PM
She's dreaming of MArty from RockStarINXS and his "Trees" song he wrote :p
What man wants to get stomped on? Women are always trying to change men....ain't gonna happen. There's some perfect apples halfway up to go with the fine wine of men.
Now quit Whining :p
It was funny though A ;)

BBTAHITI
09-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Women don't really BELIEVE this crap, do they? :2purples:

topless
09-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Apples make me all gassy and shit. :DWine gives me a headache. :idea:

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Wine gives me a headache. :idea:
Whine gives me a headache too.