PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Semen

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 03:01 PM
In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young female (freshman) raised her hand and asked, "If I understand, you're saying there is as much glucose in a man's semen as there is in sugar?
"That's correct", responded the professor, going on to add statistical info.
Raising her hand again, the girl asked, "Then why doesn't it taste sweet?"
After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing, the poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of class and never returned.
However, as she was going through door, the professor's reply was classic. Totally straight-faced he answered her question, "It doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip of the tongue and not in the back of the throat."

Infomaniac
09-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Well Fido Mom because it was not mine is why. lol
In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young female (freshman) raised her hand and asked, "If I understand, you're saying there is as much glucose in a man's semen as there is in sugar?
After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing, the poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of class and never returned.
However, as she was going through door, the professor's reply was classic. Totally straight-faced he answered her question, "It doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip of the tongue and not in the back of the throat."

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Well Fido Mom because it was not mine is why. lol
LMAO! Silly me! :D

ROZ
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
I drink 6 glasses of pinappleorange juice a day :D

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
I drink 6 glasses of pinappleorange juice a day :D
That's cuz you're a considerate bloke! :D

MagicMtnDan
09-29-2005, 07:27 PM
How did the male professor know that? :rolleyes:

cxr133
09-29-2005, 07:43 PM
HE did alotta research...
thats like a known fact all high school science teachers are GAY
didnt you see that one movie :220v:

uvindex
09-29-2005, 07:48 PM
How did the male professor know that? :rolleyes:He learned it in third grade like most of us did. Were you absent that day? :)
See: http://www.teachercreated.com/lessons/000707ps.shtml
http://www.teachercreated.com/lessons/000707psans1.gif

HCS
09-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Then why do women suck my dick and say.."That was SWEEEET!!"

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Then why do women suck my dick and say.."That was SWEEEET!!"
They've all been tonguetip dipping helmet lickers? :idea:

C-2
09-29-2005, 11:23 PM
You bad FM, very very bad