PDA

View Full Version : Gibson Muffler **Spam**

Evil-E
09-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Sorry for the spam guys but I have a brand new set of Gibson 4" clamp on mufflers that are still in the box. I bought them for my Htm, never used them, and now I'm selling the Htm so I have no need for them. I also have a new(used twice) Bravo 1 28" prop that has the blades thinned and balanced. I'll take 400$ for the mufflers and 400$ for the prop. I can ship this stuff for free. It you want both give me 700$ and they are yours. PM me if interested.

Evil-E
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Not nice! :D

watergun4u
09-29-2005, 09:26 PM
i hope that you are not talking about steve columbe, and the boat that flipped at castaic lake a few years back, if so thats a bad pun, he was a very good friend of mine, and i dont think thats a good pun to ever use again, if thats who you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:

C-2
09-29-2005, 09:55 PM
i hope that you are not talking about steve columbe, and the boat that flipped at castaic lake a few years back, if so thats a bad pun, he was a very good friend of mine, and i dont think thats a good pun to ever use again, if thats who you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:
There were many people on this board when that whole deal happened. In fact an active and well liked board member also died in the accident.
I don't think anybody wishes any ill-will when referring to HTM's flipping. I think the discussion about them flipping was around before the accident.
Still sorry to hear about since he was your friend.

Evil-E
09-30-2005, 07:36 AM
One of the main reasons I bought the Htm was because I admired Steve for pushing the envelope. Its a great boat, but I still need to sell these mufflers! :wink:

C-2
09-30-2005, 08:06 AM
One of the main reasons I bought the Htm was because I admired Steve for pushing the envelope. Its a great boat, but I still need to sell these mufflers! :wink:
Well then....
BUMP!!!!

Magic34
09-30-2005, 08:09 AM
I've seen these mufflers and they are indeed in the box and ready for sale. :D

3:30dirty
09-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Evil-E, Call me im interested in takin those mufflers, check your mail for my number.

Evil-E
09-30-2005, 09:49 AM
I've seen these mufflers and they are indeed in the box and ready for sale. :D
Indeed!

02HoWaRd26
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
how far do these mufflers stick out with them being clamp on interested but would like to see pics if possible

Evil-E
09-30-2005, 12:33 PM
how far do these mufflers stick out with them being clamp on interested but would like to see pics if possible
Sorry for no pics. You can go on Dana's web site and they have pictures. I want to say they probably stick out, if they fit flush to the transom, maybe 15 inches. :hammerhea

ADDICTED
09-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Visit www.GibsonMarine.com for pics.
If they are the bullets they will only stick out 8" further than your factory tip.