PDA

View Full Version : Rats !!!!!!!!!

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Corruption Charges Being To Surface In New Orleans Police Department
September 28, 2005 8:00 p.m. EST
Douglas Maher - All Headline News Staff Reporter
New Orleans, Louisiana (AHN) - Fox News reports an investigation is underway by the FBI as agents look into massive corruption on the state and local levels in the New Orleans Police Department.
Police Chief Eddie Compass suddenly resigned on Tuesday asking media interests to respect his right to privacy, but it appears that the former New Orleans cop has a lot of explaining to do.
"It's pretty much always been known, but never openly acknowledged, that NOPD's actual numbers were far below the "official" figure of 1500 - 1700," says the Fox News source.
The number of officers that actually are employed by the department are around 900 to 1,000. The question now remains...where was all of that salary money going to?
The FBI began investigating the New Orleans police who had abandoned their post during Katrina and of the more than 500 screened so far, 84-percent don't exist.
"I served this department for 26 years and have taken it through some of the toughest times of its history. Every man in a leadership position must know when it's time to hand over the reins," says Compass at a news conference.
The investigation is widening on Wednesday to include New Orleans Police Foundation and Elodia Blanco for hiring practices as well.
Corruption was wide-spread during the Katrina aftermath as New Orleans police officers were seen looting shopping centers and filling shopping carts with shoes, clothing, and electronics.
Mayor Ray Nagin was also questioned about allowing a large number of unnamed police officers to go to Las Vegas for rest and relaxation once the military arrived to take over the city. But a problem for the mayor rose when questioned who those officers were and how they could be contacted. Nagin did not have specific names to give.
Several middle ranking police officers committed suicide after the Katrina debacle, Nagin and Compass believe it was due to trauma and exhaustion from the storm but officials are looking into whether or not it might have been related to fear of being caught in a payroll scandal where at least forty-three-percent of the payroll is unaccounted for.

Blown 472
09-29-2005, 05:19 PM
But what about your idol Tom Delay?? soon to be cooling his heels in prison, hahahahahahahaha

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
But what about your idol Tom Delay?? soon to be cooling his heels in prison, hahahahahahahaha
A RAT Job Worm!

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Like I said a RAT Job!
Sen. Hutchison: DeLay Prosecutor 'Corrupt'
NewsMax ^ | 9/28/05 | NewsMax
Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, who was indicted three times by Texas state Democratic prosecutor Ronnie Earle in a move widely seen as a bid to derail her 1994 Senate campaign, warned after she was acquitted that Earle had a history of corruption.
The same Travis County prosecutor indicted House Majority Leader Tom DeLay on Wednesday - and while so far Hutchison has been silent, she wasn't shy about criticizing Earle 11 years ago.
"Ronnie Earle's record is spotted with controversy, allegations of misuse of power, and corruption," Sen. Hutchison told the Associated Press back then. "This should not be tolerated in a prosecutor with such awesome responsibility."
The Texas GOP'er's ire followed Earle's repeated attempts to prosecute her while Hutchison was running for office - floating charges ranging from misuse or her office to an allegation that Hutchison "assaulted" one of her employees.
And when a Texas state judge finally ruled that his evidence against Hutchison was inadmissable, Earle summoned reporters to share the dirt he had gathered.
The Buffalo News reported that during the media gathering, the vindictive Earle "announced that a solid majority of 24 mock jurors had repeatedly found Hutchison guilty of the felony charges that she misused state employees and equipment for personal and political gain."

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 06:58 PM
What about the NO Police Dept Bent??

Blown 472
09-29-2005, 07:05 PM
What about them??? retard

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 07:22 PM
What about them??? retard returd!

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Bent I was thinking you could work there they have lowered the standards to accept felons Typical Rat voters BTW.

Blown 472
09-29-2005, 07:24 PM
What about them??? retard returd!
Hitin tha crack pipe again there stevo??

Steve 1
09-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Bent 472 That’s your family’s pastime Smoking/Dealing Crack BTW Hey I found one of your relative’s headstones!
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/308761757522dead.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Of course, when Sen Delay is aquitted, it will be because Bush's "buddies" paid off a judge somehow, not that he was EVER "not really guilty". Another farkin' Democrat hatchet job. I will reverse myself WHEN AND IF he is convicted in COURT, NOT in the PRESS.
Good to see the FBI is looking in to the NOPD. 43% of payroll went to ficticious persons. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. For HOW MANY YEARS???????????????? :D

Seadog
10-01-2005, 05:40 AM
I am not going to comment on the specifics because I have not heard both sides yet. I do know that if you look at the history of the democrats, they have a history of using their membership in various DA offices to try to scuttle Republican candidates. There have been several documented cases where a case was thrown out of court for lack of evidence with censoring of the DA by the courts. In fact, Readers Digest did an article that examine several of these cases and the blantant politics behind the charges.

Forkin' Crazy
10-01-2005, 06:50 AM
I truly believe that it is a diversion.
Anyone willing to make a wager on Delay being acquitted?
Bent?

Forkin' Crazy
10-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Hey Steve, got a link for that?

Old Texan
10-01-2005, 09:34 AM
One of my alltime favorite movies is "The Big Easy" with Ellen Barkin and Dennis Quaid. Lots of plot details about the corrupt NO police dept.
Love Ellen Barkin, just drips sexiness.. "Hey Cher..."

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2005, 02:55 PM
One of my alltime favorite movies is "The Big Easy" with Ellen Barkin and Dennis Quaid. Lots of plot details about the corrupt NO police dept.
Love Ellen Barkin, just drips sexiness.. "Hey Cher..."
Yea, but that's hollywood, and we all know Hollywood NEVER makes anything even close to "reality". Looks like they screwed up that time and let one slip through. :wink: