PDA

View Full Version : SD Padres take NLW!!!!!!!!!!

duffster
09-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Good game last night. I know they are total underdogs going in to the post season but if they play like they did last night they might have a chance.
But if it all heads south quick I look at the bright side I won't feel like crap in the mornings from drinking like a fish all week during the games.
And at least beat the poop out of SFG and the LAD. CD

Charley
09-30-2005, 06:25 AM
Good game last night. I know they are total underdogs going in to the post season but if they play like they did last night they might have a chance.
But if it all heads south quick I look at the bright side I won't feel like crap in the mornings from drinking like a fish all week during the games.
Congrats to the Padres.... sure would be nice to see them and My angels in the series.....I would love to make one of those games down in Petco Park.. I just did a walkthrough there 2 days ago...absolutely gorgeous facility!

jdogginla
09-30-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey the nice thing about the playoffs..........EVERYONE starts with a clean slate! My Padres unfortunately for the most part of the year played to the level of their competition! Although they swept the Cards earlier in the year in St Louis.....and have played the Braves tough this year. Anything can happen!
GO PADS :D

Red Eye
09-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Like that's something to proud of.

Tremor Therapy
09-30-2005, 08:34 AM
In any series if you have 2 quality starters, you have a chance! We have Peavy and Eaton at the top, and although they are not a lock to win, I like our chances in any series where we can get 2 starts from each of these guys!

ROZ
09-30-2005, 09:51 AM
let me start by saying that I am a Pardes fan and bellieve every team has a chance in the playoffs, but come on, the Nation League West division is average at best...