PDA

View Full Version : Ten things I thank God for.

KACHINA KEN
05-10-2006, 10:14 AM
It goes without saying that at least a couple times a day my thoughts turn to God and I immediately want to give thanks as it seems every day is full of blessings, I want to share with you just a few things that I am thankful for today.
I am thankful for being alive and for having much better health than so many other people
I am thankful for my loving, amazing, beautiful girlfriend without which I am incomplete
I am thankful for all of my friends and family that I love so much and couldn't imagine living without. ( this includes all of you tools)
I am thankful that my life ended up as it did and not how it could have, my closer friends know of what I speak.
I am thankful for ALL of the terrible times and the lessons they have taught me that make me a stronger person and a better man.
I am thankful that I am an American.
I am thankful for all of the talents that have been bestowed upon me.
I am thankful to live in what i believe is the greatest place on Earth, Arizona.
I am greatful to have such a wonderful friend in my puppy MJ, ever faithful and loyal she is.
And last I am thankful that the military that I served in is still doing the work to keep us all free and safe.
just curious what you may be thankful for as well.
Ken

Goodtime$
05-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I am thankful that i have never bought a kachina..kidding
really I am very lucky, i am thankful for a lot:
1. I life accross the street from the beach, have all of my life, im blessed.
2. My health is pro, im lucky. I need to take better care of my goods.
3. My girl is pro, she puts up with me.
4. My dog, Maddy Dogg cruises hard is the best bud.
5. My friends are always there to get buzzon and share the tab, cheers.
6. My family is well off and live healthy fun lives
7. My friends are safe home from iraq, some coming sooner than later.
8. My boat just sold and im building another.
9. Education and Lifestyle we are afforded in the United States of America, if you think different. Travel to mainland mexico, south pacific, south america, even canada..hahah
10. I can get up everday and walk down for a surf, we are so fortunate to have the small things...help support CHRISACKERMAN.COM
nice thread, change of pace

you gots 2 chill
05-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I am thankful for all of his blessings!

Tom Brown
05-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm thankful for having some great people in my life, the strength to pursue my dreams, and Arby's Ham and Cheese melt sandwich. :cool:

hoolign
05-10-2006, 12:49 PM
I thank God that the spare toilet paper roll is within reaching distance of the crapper.

schlepy
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
i pray that my hot boat magazine shows up this month....

prosthogod
05-10-2006, 01:10 PM
I'M THANKFUL FOR KACHINA KEN!!
and for him referring his brother.(who looks nothing like him)