PDA

View Full Version : anna '05 II video

miketsouth
09-30-2005, 01:39 PM
excerpts from the first 23 minutes of a 60minute tape. The quality suffers until i get a way to host larger videos.
I dont know that i will EVER post the sausage fest that occurs about 55minutes into the tape. Captured by my wife of her husband making a COMPLETE fool of himself in the presence of a much younger influence and the great and effective MILLENIUM barlywine ale which seperates the MEN from the BWOYS.
it is a start. Sleek, bro...get them vids on your machine and email me. We make a DVD.
23meg
7minutes
anna '05 II (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/anna05twopart1ld.wmv)

Lady Warhawk
09-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Nice video Mike :cool:
Need to put that song Time in a bottle to go with it. Awesome time :2purples:

MarKist
09-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Cool video Mike , how did the inducer work for ya?
Markist

miketsouth
10-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Nice video Mike :cool:
Need to put that song Time in a bottle to go with it. Awesome time :2purples:
this winter maybe i do some more music

miketsouth
10-01-2005, 02:17 AM
Cool video Mike , how did the inducer work for ya?
Markist
Inducer not on yet. Maybe next year. I got some power stuff for the mouse, and if it pans out the inducer may be of some value.
If i understand things right the inducer will not help me until i get about 400-450hp. To keep the winter blues away this year i am going to try to work on a mouse motor that will come out right around there. Looks like i got to learn about roller cams too. There is a chance that soon after that i will be learning about crankshafts.
I still have more video, and i think it has more runs in it.

Wet Dream
10-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Very cool Mike, but if you're going to dub anything, you're going to have to come up with any one of a million songs that is better than that gay ass put you to sleep Time in a Bottle shit. :D

Lady Warhawk
10-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Very cool Mike, but if you're going to dub anything, you're going to have to come up with any one of a million songs that is better than that gay ass put you to sleep Time in a Bottle shit. :D
The song Time in a Bottle was in reference to a conversation Mike, and I had :messedup: .
Actually I think it was the chit in the bottle we were drinking
making us think about that particular song. You had to be there... oh yeah, I think that's when you were having that "sex" talk :devil:

miketsouth
10-02-2005, 05:09 AM
The song Time in a Bottle was in reference to a conversation Mike, and I had :messedup: .
Actually I think it was the chit in the bottle we were drinking
making us think about that particular song. You had to be there... oh yeah, I think that's when you were having that "sex" talk :devil:
How 'bout "time out of mind"

miketsouth
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
how about this. I shouldn't post things like this but it DID happen. Just like you see it. In slow motion.
24meg
5min
A/V
i'm not crazy, just growing old (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/Mhey19ld.wmv)

Wet Dream
10-07-2005, 06:51 AM
Very good.

MANTRA MAN
10-07-2005, 07:48 AM
For some reason I can't play the video :notam: Am I doing something wrong? I miss my boat :(

Jr Jetter
10-07-2005, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=miketsouth]how about this. I shouldn't post things like this but it DID happen. Just like you see it. In slow motion.
TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miketsouth
10-07-2005, 03:08 PM
For some reason I can't play the video :notam: Am I doing something wrong? I miss my boat :(
what does it say?
what operating system?
what connection speed?
It should just play.
you aint missing much anyway.

Lady Warhawk
10-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Mike, I liked to slow mo video. Any songs you want to put with you video is fine with me :supp:
You do the video, so it should be your choice of music :D

fat rat
10-08-2005, 03:16 PM
Got the same problem here.

MarKist
10-08-2005, 05:01 PM
KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Markist

shirkey4750
10-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Cool video Mike, just goes to show that us old people can get down too.

miketsouth
10-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Thank you John. Maybe i can get another one going.....
just bought me a case of this, should be like the Millenium.... a 'mans' beer. Most Women and CandyAsses just cant enjoy this, and only fools drink it.
http://www.weyerbacher.com/cwo_images/image9.gif
to wit:
Blithering Idiot
At Weyerbacher, we prefer to brew things true to European style guidelines. Consequently our barley wine is on the malty side, yet not overly sweet. Notes of date or perhaps fig on the palate follow a pleasurably malty aroma to your taste buds. The finish is warm and fruity, and begs for the next sip.
.... Lay a few down, aging only helps a barley wine develop more class. At 11.1 % ABV (alcohol by volume) this fine ale will keep for years. Our expected maximum shelf-life is 2 to 3 years. Although it might see a decade, beyond the 3rd year most barley-wines have a tendency to decrease in complexity, so don't wait too long!