PDA

View Full Version : Needles Letter?

Highlimit9000
09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Anyone else get a Letter from Needles Marina informing them that The 2006 Harley Run will be changed from April 19th-23rd to April 26th-30th? Will the V-Drive event still be the same dates? the letter asks if you do not want to be here, you need to call and make Reservation changes? Any Info?
In a good note, nobody could complain about a noise problem! Especially if the boats and bikes are there the same week...

GofastRacer
09-30-2005, 06:21 PM
Yep I got one too!.. :confused:

scottys
09-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Billy,Bikes and Boats?

Hud
09-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Yes I did !!.........................C'mon! :o

BILLY.B
10-02-2005, 07:12 AM
This letter is only telling you that the bikers will be there also and that if you don't want to be there with them you need to make some changes. There is also some behind the scene things going on right now with Needles Marina and I will keep you posted of them as I get info. THIS IS NOT AN EVENT!!!!. There is no charge to be there ( Needles Marina) other then your camping fees, there is no organized cruises, poker runs, barbeques (except for Hud's schrooms). This is nothing but a vacation that after all the years has grown into good friends getting together and having a good time. Yet with are judical system the way it is things maybe a changing. It's a nasty word know as "LIABILITY". Stay tuned!!!!. PS, if there are any Lawyers out there that deal with this issue and wouldn't mind giving some info could you PM me please. Thanks in advance.

wsuwrhr
10-02-2005, 07:19 AM
There was a refurbished vdrive box on the porch friday.....
Brian

Highlimit9000
10-02-2005, 12:52 PM
This letter is only telling you that the bikers will be there also and that if you don't want to be there with them you need to make some changes. There is also some behind the scene things going on right now with Needles Marina and I will keep you posted of them as I get info. THIS IS NOT AN EVENT!!!!. There is no charge to be there ( Needles Marina) other then your camping fees, there is no organized cruises, poker runs, barbeques (except for Hud's schrooms). This is nothing but a vacation that after all the years has grown into good friends getting together and having a good time. Yet with are judical system the way it is things maybe a changing. It's a nasty word know as "LIABILITY". Stay tuned!!!!. PS, if there are any Lawyers out there that deal with this issue and wouldn't mind giving some info could you PM me please. Thanks in advance.
Sorry Billy, I forgot about the whole Liability issues. Slipped my mind! Dont take it out on my boat when you do that touch up stuff, color sand, and buff after Prime..LOL PM's for now on anything regarding Needles for me...John