PDA

View Full Version : Clinton in '08????

Jordy
09-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Hillary's new running mate????
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7891/fromto0ek.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2005, 05:11 PM
You mean that ISN'T bottled WATER he's found and is taking to his dehydrating elderly neighbors??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??? :D

bigq
09-30-2005, 08:40 PM
At least he has his priority's straight. :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
09-30-2005, 09:02 PM
For a moment there I thought it said, "Clinton - Looger" :D

Forkin' Crazy
09-30-2005, 09:32 PM
HAHAHA! He even has one in his back pocket!!! :D
I would hate to drink that shit hot, though!!! :squiggle:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2005, 03:28 PM
And we KNOW she's gonna run. I'll lay odds she doesn't run for NY senator this upcoming election. She will hoard her $$$ for the Pres in '08. Besides, it looks like a woman who is socially similar to Hillary but a solid conservative District Atty. with a great reccord is actually likely to beat her in a contested race. That is estimated at sapping at least $30 million from the Clinton campaign chest win or loose. The main advantage the lady DA has is she has said she is intending to be a senator for 6 years, can her opponent promise the same? Sounds like a winning line to me. How many of us would vote for a senator who said that in a year they were going to try to quit anyhow.

IMPATIENT 1
10-01-2005, 03:35 PM
And we KNOW she's gonna run. I'll lay odds she doesn't run for NY senator this upcoming election. She will hoard her $$$ for the Pres in '08. Besides, it looks like a woman who is socially similar to Hillary but a solid conservative District Atty. with a great reccord is actually likely to beat her in a contested race. That is estimated at sapping at least $30 million from the Clinton campaign chest win or loose. The main advantage the lady DA has is she has said she is intending to be a senator for 6 years, can her opponent promise the same? Sounds like a winning line to me. How many of us would vote for a senator who said that in a year they were going to try to quit anyhow.
not being an asshole but wouldn't it be scary if she got the pres. job!every country looks for weakness in our government and would think a girl usa pres. would show american weakness. granted i had alot more dough when she ran country before and life was good.terrorists would go ape shit,ya know what i mean.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I agree with ya. Just the idea scares the living shi+ outta me.
(in my best "nutcase talking to an inanimate object voice"):
Ahhhh There's my 1911.......... Good .45......... Yes, you are here to protect us from the bad things ......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel soooo much better now...
:D
Hey, is that a rabbit in my yard?!!??!??!? :D