PDA

View Full Version : NJBA By Laws

Willis
09-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to know if all of our NJBA Voting Member ever received a copy of the NJBA by Laws?
:argue:
As a member, you will be more informed as to how the NJBA does business if you had a copy.
If you do not, please respond to this thread :220v:
:eek:
Please do not respond to this thread if you are not a voting member
Willis

cyclone
09-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I havent recieved anything in the mail lately, but i also moved and the post office might not be doing a good job of forarding all my mail.

BUSBY
09-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Willis ... I don't think members get the by-laws unless they ask for them ... it's not something we normally send out ...

Cs19
09-30-2005, 09:33 PM
I have no idea what by-laws are??? But I havent recieved anything in the mail. Im looking forward to getting the ballot in the mail though, hopefully we can sh*tcan this sandbagging rule and get the numbers up.
CS

mj680
10-01-2005, 05:56 AM
I have no idea what by-laws are??? But I havent recieved anything in the mail. Im looking forward to getting the ballot in the mail though, hopefully we can sh*tcan this sandbagging rule and get the numbers up.
CS
The by-lays are older than JIM BROCK and nobody reads them. :)

screamdreambrad
10-01-2005, 08:59 AM
hi,willis i haven't seen anything. ballot or by-laws.

bp
10-01-2005, 03:05 PM
don't have any by-laws. if you have some to send, i'd like to have a copy.
what i don't need are more in-laws. got plenty. if ya got some that are willin' to donate money to the race fund, i'll take those, otherwise, no thanks...

Willis
10-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Hello Everyone,
bp, and Mike
When the count becomes large enough, I'll submit the members request to the organization and see if we can email it on request or mail.
Don’t know how the leadership is going to vote, but as a member, you have the right to know what they are and a copy.
Brad,
:messedup:
Hang in there its being prepared now and the membership will see it soon
Willis

cyclone
10-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Before my first race i printed the rule book i found off the NJBARACING.net website. I believe it was in PDF format. I haven't checked but i'm sure you could all do the same rather than wait for a rule book to come in the mail. or are bylaws different than the rule book?

Willis
10-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Mike
By-Laws are what the Club uses to govern its self.
There the rules for the officers and how they conduct business for the NJBA. Audits collection of fees, those type of things and meeting etc.
Willis

cyclone
10-01-2005, 06:32 PM
hey willis how you doing? thanks for the clarification on the bylaw thing. i heard your boat was running better last race and that the motor survived. Sounds like you are on the right track yes?

Willis
10-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Yup,
found the tune up :messedup:
Willis

bp
10-02-2005, 11:45 AM
just try not to strangle yourself next time... :D

aauya
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
:devil:speaking of rules did any one check the fuel in KILLING TIME BOAT they must have poured what tommie papp was drinking in the tank boy was he looped how did they beat you willis :idea: Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to know if all of our NJBA Voting Member ever received a copy of the NJBA by Laws?
As a member, you will be more informed as to how the NJBA does business if you had a copy.
If you do not, please respond to this thread :220v:
:eek:
Please do not respond to this thread if you are not a voting member
Willis
wundefined

aauya
10-03-2005, 06:43 AM
news around is your putting a new boat out there best of luck to you and your crewhi,willis i haven't seen anything. ballot or by-laws.

Willis
10-03-2005, 05:35 PM
:devil:speaking of rules did any one check the fuel in KILLING TIME BOAT they must have poured what tommie papp was drinking in the tank boy was he looped how did they beat you willis :idea:
wundefined
Hey,
They did what I was doin,
findin the tune up, they found it first an their blower is in the shop :2purples:
All of our blowers are being fixed :devil:
Willis

BUSBY
10-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Willis this is Ron,
I'm ready when you are
I have a new tune up, looking for 7.50's
using Brian's sign on
see you Tuesday.

Willis
10-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Ron,
Happy to hear the new tune up is going to be there for the finals.
I hear Harris is going to there, have you? :eek:
About the board meeting,
Talked to a lot of people about the "Sandbagging Issue".
I think the issue needs to go a way for a year and see if we can improve our boat attendance in the brackets :2purples:
Lets vote to let all racers race the equipment they own in the brackets, NOS, big inches, any thing they have! (They have to pass tech)
After hours of talking to other members and boat builders/parts suppliers,
They seem to think it will help our boat count. :squiggle:
Willis

Cs19
10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Willis this is Ron,
I'm ready when you are
I have a new tune up, looking for 7.50's
using Brian's sign on
see you Tuesday.
Ron,you going to run the 7.50 bracket?

moneysucker
10-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't have to worry about sandbagging, as slow as I have been running at my first race in SD. I am planning on running both IHBA and NJBA next season. Maybe by the end of next year I will have stuff dialed in.

BUSBY
10-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey all ... Brian again ... I'm not sure Ron will be logging on often, not much of a computer user ...
Willis, as we spoke about, I agree about the rules change.
Chris ... I'm not totally sure that Ron will make 7.50's ... more like 7.80's ... and Ron isn't even sure that he's gonna race next year, he has his mind set on his Mac Tool business and growing it. He might take off a year.
And I'm pretty sure Don Harris isn't coming, Gina and I were planning a cruise trip to the Bahama's with them and when I found out the schedule we had to cancel ... I'm 99% sure they kept their reservations ... plus he's building a large shop on his property, that's why he had to take the year off.
Brian

mj680
10-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Ron,
Happy to hear the new tune up is going to be there for the finals.
I hear Harris is going to there, have you? :eek:
About the board meeting,
Talked to a lot of people about the "Sandbagging Issue".
I think the issue needs to go a way for a year and see if we can improve our boat attendance in the brackets :2purples:
Lets vote to let all racers race the equipment they own in the brackets, NOS, big inches, any thing they have! (They have to pass tech)
After hours of talking to other members and boat builders/parts suppliers,
They seem to think it will help our boat count. :squiggle:
Willis
WE NEED A UP OR DOWN VOTE ON SANDBAGGING. Not a filibuster.
Just listen to the Prez. ;)

BUSBY
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
here here!
The time for lobbying will be when the ballots are out later this month!

screamdreambrad
10-04-2005, 06:00 PM
news around is your putting a new boat out there best of luck to you and your crew
yes,it's true. we bought the old tin indian boat. kurtis hydro. can't wait for next year! and thank you.

Willis
10-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Ron,
I agree with you this time :devil:
Willis

aauya
10-04-2005, 07:17 PM
yes,it's true. we bought the old tin indian boat. kurtis hydro. can't wait for next year! and thank you.
who is the guy doing the tuning for you??? he looks familar but in a long time ago way!! :idea: cant place him

screamdreambrad
10-05-2005, 08:58 AM
the boat owner ed pacilio, and ray field from dougans racing engines.

pacman
10-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey SpongeBrad.....Ed's not the only owner did you forget about me? :yuk: DFP

mj680
10-07-2005, 11:16 AM
WILLIS
Is the sandbagging issue on the ballot ? Ron :confused: :)

BUSBY
10-07-2005, 11:49 AM
WILLIS
Is the sandbagging issue on the ballot ? Ron :confused: :)
Yes it made it ...
Brian

77charger
10-07-2005, 03:35 PM
I hope the bagging goes away.IMO a good tuned boat and a good driver are hard to beat vs someone sand baggin.
The thing i dont like is if you run a 8.89 you are in the 8.50 bracket instead of given an option to slow boat down(wheter it be tuning or foot control)
BTW i need the number to njba

bp
10-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes it made it ...
Brian
just out of curiousity, is the newsletter going to show up before the next race? usually, it arrives 3 to 3 1/2 weeks before for early registration, but haven't seen it? so whats up? gotta go outta town for bus. on saturday, won't be back 'til wed, and would like to have it in the mail before i leave...
a little out of the norm to be this late..

mj680
10-07-2005, 07:43 PM
just out of curiousity, is the newsletter going to show up before the next race? usually, it arrives 3 to 3 1/2 weeks before for early registration, but haven't seen it? so whats up? gotta go outta town for bus. on saturday, won't be back 'til wed, and would like to have it in the mail before i leave...
a little out of the norm to be this late..
Heard that the newsletter was ON-LINE. :cool:

mj680
10-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I hope the bagging goes away.IMO a good tuned boat and a good driver are hard to beat vs someone sand baggin.
The thing i dont like is if you run a 8.89 you are in the 8.50 bracket instead of given an option to slow boat down(wheter it be tuning or foot control)
BTW i need the number to njba
That rule sucks. :yuk:

77charger
10-07-2005, 08:30 PM
That rule sucks. :yuk:
this ron smith? i drove the 006 flatbottom
it hasnt affected me when i did race but for some i feel bad for the guys who run a tad to fast then they get thrown into the lions den.LOL as for the actual sandbagging rule i can give a rats ass about it.

TRG
10-07-2005, 08:30 PM
I hear pacman is the main cat in that deal????
You guys have a real nice piece!
Spritzer out!

UBFJ #454
10-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Brian -
If the Sandbagging Rule is Voted Out, does that mean Nitrous will be allowed in the Brackets or, will that have to be Voted on as a seperate issue?

BUSBY
10-08-2005, 07:14 AM
Bob ... Teresa Williams does the newsletter ... it should be out ... I think ...
but you can download the enrty form here:
http://www.njbaracing.net/forms/entry.pdf
Robert ... it's Ron Pitts, not Ron Smith ...
Ron, you are correect ... the newsletter will be bi-annual next year and monthly on the internet web site ...
Jak ... it appears if sandbagging is voted to be allowed ... nitrous and everything else will also be allowed ... (including being able to choose up or down in the brackets) ... it's now up to the NJBA members to decide ... ballots should be mailed by the end of the month.

screamdreambrad
10-08-2005, 08:38 AM
sorry ms. pacman, (dfp) the fp racing team. efp,dfp,bfp.tfgp,rfph.dfp2,and last but not least tfp!

TRG
10-09-2005, 09:18 AM
sorry ms. pacman, (dfp) the fp racing team. efp,dfp,bfp.tfgp,rfph.dfp2,and last but not least tfp!
TFGP??...

screamdreambrad
10-11-2005, 04:21 PM
TFGP??... THAT WOULD BE YOU