PDA

View Full Version : Hi Peeps

Mrs.Impatient1
10-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Im new to HB and my husband has been here about 2 months and i really enjoy reading all the posts. There are some crazy people on here, just the way i like it. I have found something to keep me LMAO!! My man dont know how to do avatar or all the other cool stuff yet. :confused: I'm hoping to figure it out and get mine setup better. Well just wanted to Holla and say glad to be here. Any help would be much appreciated. :D :D :D

Aqua Boogie1
10-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Welcome and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!! The party's over in the Sandbar.............. :D

DeputyDawg
10-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Welcome. Where in Oklahoma are you from?

Mrs.Impatient1
10-01-2005, 05:02 PM
I live on the oklahoma-texas border in Hugo. Heard of Kiamichi lake? Actually you probably have heard of broken bow that is where alot of jet boaters go. also hugo had walmart sniper that was famous got us on the news
:hammerhea

Mrs.Impatient1
10-01-2005, 05:18 PM
hey i think im gonna change my thread title to triple D's I bet that would get me more replies. Seems like people really respond to that more. How do get some respect in here...... my husband says you have to earn it that people thought he was a stalker for awhile. :p :frown:

GasGuzzler
10-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Post a pic of the triple DDD's and you will get all kind of replies :eat:.....oh, and welcome to HB.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome Mrs. :shift: I was in Broken Bow last weekend of June for a 3-day weekend with a group of fellow Taylor jet boat owners. I just loved that lake. Warm, clear, smooooooooooth. Anticipating a repeat Broken Bow Bash this coming year.

Mrs.Impatient1
10-01-2005, 05:30 PM
oh yeah we have a jetboat too and our friends go to broken bow all the time my husband plans on going more this next year he spent most of this summer building his new motor and painting his 78 taylor sj. hes in love