PDA

View Full Version : A public apology to my wife

Rockdog
10-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I came to this because of the boats and got hooked on it. I made several remarks about my marriage, indicating it was terrible to be married, that I considered it worse than gay prison, that I was getting revenge for my 15 years with her, in an attempt to be funny, and instead just made stupid, hurtful comments. In actuallity, I can't imagine being without her. I got caught up in the banter and the flirting, the begging for pictures, and stepped over the line by doing so. She is my favorite redhead and is the hottest woman in a bikini I know. I love her more than she knows and hurt her worse than I could ever imagine with my postings. I hope that some day she will be able to forgive me. Out of respect for her I am leaving the boards. I apologize to her for my selfish, childish and disrespectful behavior.

AZKC
10-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Talk about crash and burn :eek: 3 months :hammerhea Good Luck .

coorslt4u2
10-01-2005, 04:53 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NashvilleBound
10-01-2005, 04:54 PM
IF this is true your doing the right thing.... Never forget the three 'F's" Faith, Family and Friends.....should be your priority always..I think ***boat is number 4....jk....good luck.

Roxysnow
10-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Give her the opportunity to get back at you and have her post naked pics of herself! Your jealousy will prove to her that you love her! Dont think about it and Hurry up and post them. :rollside: All aside, sometimes we all get a little carried away on this site! Just include her in everything you do! GOOD LUCK! :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Best Wishes

Mrs.Impatient1
10-01-2005, 04:55 PM
well that takes some balls. good luck with your gorgeous redhead!!

Aqua Boogie1
10-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Take care of home 1st.....................Cya around.

NashvilleBound
10-01-2005, 05:05 PM
***boat does not start with an "F". :D
Huh?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
10-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow. It's all in fun. I guess a flirt doesn't hurt don't work for everyone. Too bad. I was gonna be a smart ass as usual, but I will refrain. There's been too much bullshit flyin' around here already lately. :D I can respect your decision.

core attitude
10-01-2005, 05:08 PM
well that takes some balls.Actually........it sounds like he needs to get them back. :cry:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
J/K.......Good luck on the home front.

JetBoatRich
10-01-2005, 05:11 PM
I came to this because of the boats and got hooked on it. I made several remarks about my marriage, indicating it was terrible to be married, that I considered it worse than gay prison, that I was getting revenge for my 15 years with her, in an attempt to be funny, and instead just made stupid, hurtful comments. In actuallity, I can't imagine being without her. I got caught up in the banter and the flirting, the begging for pictures, and stepped over the line by doing so. She is my favorite redhead and is the hottest woman in a bikini I know. I love her more than she knows and hurt her worse than I could ever imagine with my postings. I hope that some day she will be able to forgive me. Out of respect for her I am leaving the boards. I apologize to her for my selfish, childish and disrespectful behavior.
Not sure leaving all together is necessary :notam: but your wife is hurt by your actions :squiggle: maybe scale back a little and get her involved :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Give her the opportunity to get back at you and have her post naked pics of herself! Your jealousy will prove to her that you love her! Dont think about it and Hurry up and post them. :rollside: All aside, sometimes we all get a little carried away on this site! Just include her in everything you do! GOOD LUCK! :D
I know where she can post them :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-01-2005, 05:12 PM
It takes alot for a person to man up like that!!!! I have so much respect for you .....I hope your wife will forgive you and you can be once again happy with your B-E-A-UUUUUtiful wife!!!!!
Family is Always FIRST.........I hope she understands this is ALMOST always in fun n games.............GOOD LUCK..........:clover:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
I know where she can post them :D
HAY YOU SHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-01-2005, 05:16 PM
HAY YOU SHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
what LMAO, you know the insideline, mmmmmm I know what you were thinking LMAO

HOOTER SLED-
10-01-2005, 05:17 PM
It takes alot for a person to man up like that!!!! I have so much respect for you .....I hope your wife will forgive you and you can be once again happy with your B-E-A-UUUUUtiful wife!!!!!
Family is Always FIRST.........I hope she understands this is ALMOST always in fun n games.............GOOD LUCK..........:clover:
Don't you be getting no ideas Missy. My ass is still axe-in girls for nakie shots. :D :devil: And what do you mean ALMOST always??? hmmmmm

Mrs.Racer277
10-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I hope she accepts your apology. It was very big of you to come on here and post that. I wish you all the luck. :clover: :clover:
Maybe you can get her to join and then she will understand it is all in GOOD fun. :)

sam pioske
10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
She is your wife work it out guy. The best of luck on the come back!

termiteguy
10-01-2005, 06:03 PM
sometimes its just better to lurk than post :boxingguy

Phat Matt
10-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Wow.
Another one bites the dust....
I should keep a running tally on how many times that has happened.
You'll be back.
Good luck. :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Don't you be getting no ideas Missy. My ass is still axe-in girls for nakie shots. :D :devil: And what do you mean ALMOST always??? hmmmmm
Obviously with all the other sh*t lately................there are some ALMOST times!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
10-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow.
Another one bites the dust....
I should keep a running tally on how many times that has happened.
You'll be back.
Good luck. :)
If I had a nickle for everytime.......................... :cool:

Phat Matt
10-01-2005, 06:13 PM
That's what I'm saying. :p

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Rule #1....
Only "TALK" crap about your wife to your buddies!!!
"NEVER" post it on the internet !!!!!!
After 18 years of marriage I finally figured it out!!!!
Hehe!!!
Later,
CJG
:wink:

Desert Rat
10-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Shit if I had a nickel for every one of your posts :supp:
$1035.40 and counting :D

***boateditor
10-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I would also like to publicly apologize to your wife.
No particular reason.
Just peer pressure.

Beer-30
10-01-2005, 09:00 PM
IF this is true your doing the right thing.... Never forget the three 'F's" Faith, Family and Friends.....should be your priority always..I think ***boat is number 4....jk....good luck.
..........AND the Five cylinders-per-bank!

CA Stu
10-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Just tell her this: "Honey, I can do better than you at the bus station."
If you don't, you're dead to me.

CA Stu
10-01-2005, 09:50 PM
I think a better answer would be The Mentors, 4 "F" Club:
Find her
Feel her
Fock her
Forget her!
Cheers
CA Stu

PlyaPlya22
10-01-2005, 10:01 PM
what LMAO, you know the insideline, mmmmmm I know what you were thinking LMAO
Go hang out in the "Lounge"...LOL :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
10-01-2005, 10:12 PM
My advice would be to make sure you can't ever again say that you "love her more than she knows." You can't take love with you. If you love someone for God's sake, tell them often.
I wish you good luck. It sounds like you'll need it.

ROZ
10-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Hell be back under a new screen name ... He problably clear up his internet history after each session :D

blown428fe
10-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Your A Loser.

MagicMtnDan
10-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Your A Loser.
That there is funny (misspelling 'your' in that three word sentence). :rollside:

Hallett19
10-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Damn, been on here for over 4 years now and not until recently have these boards shown their true power by ruining people's lives, litteraly :cry:

JetBoatRich
10-02-2005, 06:50 AM
Shit if I had a nickel for every one of your posts :supp:
$1035.40 and counting :D
Paul with all your money :rolleyes: this little amount is nothing :cool:

wsuwrhr
10-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Damn, been on here for over 4 years now and not until recently have these boards shown their true power by ruining people's lives, litteraly :cry:
The boards' true power "ruined" somones life?
Brian

76ANTHONY
10-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Not sure leaving all together is necessary :notam: but your wife is hurt by your actions :squiggle: maybe scale back a little and get her involved :D
wow, you have a wife, no im teasin. i think jetboatrich is onto somethin, if you like postin here than get her a screen name and have fun, mr and mrs hoots now thats the perfect example. but if its not what you want the good luck freind and take it easy.

76ANTHONY
10-02-2005, 08:05 AM
ok i know your out there, whats up rockdog?

superdave013
10-02-2005, 08:21 AM
all you have to do is act here just like you would other place. Just be yourself and don't say something behind the keyboard that you wouldn't say to their face and everything will be fine.

Mrs.Racer277
10-02-2005, 08:30 AM
all you have to do is act here just like you would other place. Just be yourself and don't say something behind the keyboard that you wouldn't say to their face and everything will be fine.
That is great advise. Wish some others would use it. :D

missboatnam1
10-02-2005, 08:55 AM
good luck to you, your not the 1st.......

ROZ
10-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Maybe Rockdog wasn't joking, and what he wrote were his true feelings...
After all is said and done and get councelling, his life will be back together. So basically, this place saves his marriage :D

Beer-30
10-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah, it's not the forums that hurt people it's the keystrokes. Silly.
When talking about posting, some people have told my wife to watchout for husbands in chat rooms and such. I tell them, right in front of her, that she can walk up behind me at any time and see what I am typing. I'm mainly here for the tech anyway. Can't we all just get along?

jbtrailerjim
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
My thoughts exactly. I say nothing on here that I would not say in person or in front of my wife. :cool:

***boateditor
10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
My thoughts exactly. I say nothing on here that I would not say in person or in front of my wife. :cool:
Ditto.
I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in front of your wife.

***boateditor
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
The boards' true power "ruined" somones life?
Wacky insanity without measure, innit? It's like the story of the guy who took his own life after hearing a song about suicide on the radio. Sooner or later, something was bound to make him eat his pistol. If your blessed union can't survive a fornicating message board, maybe marriage isn't something you're really cut out for.

jbtrailerjim
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Ditto.
I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in front of your wife.
LOL...Alrighty then. I'm kinda crude sometimes. So, I'm sure you will be fine. ;)

Brodie
10-02-2005, 09:38 PM
op = TOOL

core attitude
10-03-2005, 04:26 PM
That there is funny (misspelling 'your' in that three word sentence). :rollside:
This might help...........
http://www.forumspile.com/Spelling-Blackboard.jpg
:D

SUBPRIME
10-03-2005, 04:36 PM
wow that's why I can never see myself married!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-03-2005, 04:41 PM
wow, you have a wife, no im teasin. i think jetboatrich is onto somethin, if you like postin here than get her a screen name and have fun, mr and mrs hoots now thats the perfect example. but if its not what you want the good luck freind and take it easy.
I agree. It's all about having things in common with your spouse. Sportin' Wood prefers Jeepin' and I prefer boatin' but we both are into each others hobbies. He visits the boating boards from time to time, and we both have friends here, and I visit the Jeepin' boards also, with my own screen name, and we meet other people from those boards. He loves off-roading and I love him, so I get into (and enjoy) his sport and he does the same for me.
Plus, if you know your spouse might be visiting the boards, you will be more careful of their feelings when you post.