PDA

View Full Version : Reverse spam o rama, need some stuff

myoung
10-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Ok, so I got the boat, now I need stuff. The boat I bought is missing a few things and needs other items replaced. Since I'm on the ol' limited budget to make the wifey happy, I thought I'd see if anybody here has some good used stuff I could pick up cheap.
Things I'm looking for are going into a 21ft mini day cruiser
A throttle pedal assy.
A throttle cable assy.
A throttle cable mount, either carb mount or intake mount for an Olds 455
A steering cable assy, Berkeley jet with jetovator(don't know if that matters)
And the hardest part, an interior that would fit a 21 ft boat. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not falling apart. Color not a big issue, but the boat is blue and white. I know it's a long shot, but figured I'd ask.
Also, if anybody has a set of the moon hubcaps with the bearing buddy holes in them for the trailer wheels, I need those too.
If anybody has any of this stuff, I would appreciate the help. I'm located in Norwalk, Ca. for anyone close by that might have an interior.

BrendellaJet
10-02-2005, 05:40 AM
Ive got a pedal in good shape minimal if any pitting. $50 obo plus shipping.

FASTRAT
10-02-2005, 08:07 AM
A throttle cable mount, either carb mount or intake mount for an Olds 455
if anybody has a set of the moon hubcaps with the bearing buddy holes in them for the trailer wheels, I need those too.
U can buy the throttle cable mount that goes under the carb w/hardware for $23 from Summit Racing...p/n SUM-G1419...looks good...works great
if u can't or don't want too for some reason use the moon hubcaps w/o the hole (which i do)...u can make ur own by marking the center of the cap & cutting a hole with a hole saw...very easy to do
just trying to help u out
fastrat

myoung
10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Ive got a pedal in good shape minimal if any pitting. $50 obo plus shipping.
I've got one I'm watching on Ebay right now, but if it doesn't go through I'll get ahold of you to see what ya got.

myoung
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
U can buy the throttle cable mount that goes under the carb w/hardware for $23 from Summit Racing...p/n SUM-G1419...looks good...works great
if u can't or don't want too for some reason use the moon hubcaps w/o the hole (which i do)...u can make ur own by marking the center of the cap & cutting a hole with a hole saw...very easy to do
just trying to help u out
fastrat
That's pretty cheap on the mount, I'll check into it.
I was just looking for the ol easy access aspect on the caps with holes. Don't really want to drill holes in one, it'll start rusting at the edge of the hole and look like crap in no time. I'm thinking I might look and see if they're available in the JC Whitney catalog, they always have the odd ball stuff. :cool:

mondorally
10-03-2005, 12:50 PM
And the hardest part, an interior that would fit a 21 ft boat. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not falling apart. Color not a big issue, but the boat is blue and white. I know it's a long shot, but figured I'd ask.
What sort of layout are you looking for? I'll be replacing the interior in mine soon.
Here is a pic - 2 forward, 2 rear, and 2 jump seats besides the engine/trans. I've since cut a bit of the hatch but its usable.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/2001Schiada_5.jpg
Justin

myoung
10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
For right now I just need something temporary so I'm not going to be too picky. What you have would work fine, how much you think you'll want and when do you think you'd be selling?
This is ultimately the layout that will be in the boat, and what I'm looking for if I get lucky.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/myoungjr/Kona%20Boat/cc_3.jpg

Big Kahunaa
10-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I know i have one baby moon cap with the hole in it I'll check monday see if I can find the other one a see what kind of shape they are in

myoung
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Cool! Let me know. :cool:

Big Kahunaa
10-04-2005, 08:00 AM
I found thoes caps they are pretty rough pm me with your email and i can send you picks so you can see if you want them