PDA

View Full Version : Suspension lifts.

Biglue
10-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Need some advise guys. I bought a new 06 2500HD 4 X 2 Crewcab and I want to do a suspension lift on it. Nothing very major. I was thinking 6 to maybe 8 inches and some 35's.
What brands have any of you used? What dealers? How much can I expect to spend for it?
Thanks in advance guys.
Lue.

cc322
10-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I would say go with the DR kit but you would have to sell the Chevy and buy a Ford :idea:, since they only make them for the Ford's and Toyota J/K :D I have heard good things about RCD and CST.

me4drvr
10-02-2005, 11:23 AM
My business partner and I just had the CST 11" lift put on our trucks... very satisfied with it. Just need to find a dam juice module and intake... none out yet, unless you've heard on any??

SoCalHD
10-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Without a doubt, go with the CST lift for your truck. And, if you are in the vicinity of San Bernardino-use SoCalSupertrucks. They have been installing the CST lift since 1999 when the lift was developed. They also have an amazing fab guy that can do ANYTHING your heart desires to your truck. :D :D

Boa1277
10-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I am very happy with my RCD 6' no problem so far. I forgot the name of the company that installed it I could look it up it was off of Lake Forest and the 405.

Boa1277
10-02-2005, 11:53 AM
My business partner and I just had the CST 11" lift put on our trucks... very satisfied with it. Just need to find a dam juice module and intake... none out yet, unless you've heard on any??
Have you heard of the Workhorse modules by Dr Performance (who also makes the predator) I know they have 06 stuff out. If iterested let me know I will get you info.

cc322
10-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I am very happy with my RCD 6' no problem so far. I forgot the name of the company that installed it I could look it up it was off of Lake Forest and the 405.
Could it be these guys
http://www.outlawoffroad.com/

Mr. Crusader 83
10-02-2005, 03:06 PM
What Ever You Do ! ! ! And I Mean What Ever You Do ! ! ! Do Not Buy
F A B T E C H ! ! ! ! ! Go Cst All The Way They Make A Hugh Lift For That Truck. 11in I Think. Or You Could Go Twisted Suspension If You Want More Like 14in. Just Keep In Mind You Will Probly Have To Regear The Truck. I Have A 00 Silverado 1500 2 Wheel And I Went 7 In Lift And 3in Body Lift On 35s. Rides Like Shit Because I Used Shitytech I Mean Fabtech. Sold It All Went With Cst I Love It.

Mr. Crusader 83
10-02-2005, 03:08 PM
If You Want A Shop To Do It Call Tag Motorsports In Escondido Ca. They Will Lift It With Cst And You Will Keep Your Factory War. Because They Are Owned By North County Jeep Gmc.
Tag Motorsports In Escondido Ca.

02HoWaRd26
10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
cognitomotorsports.com Thats what I have on my truck there should be an article here in the coming months in Offroad mag. they are supposed to use my truck for a feature article on the cognito lift. mine is on there website under 7-9" lift the blue one these pics where a while ago before lots of other stuff done now but the lift is alot nicer than most tons of options

Boa1277
10-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I would have to get my paperwork out, but I think it was Outlaw, again I purchased the RCD what sold me on it was less bolt on parts more fabbed stuff so it seemed a little stouter than the other ones, I cannot speak for CST I did not check theirs out but it sounds like most people are happy with it.