PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Bent 472's paradise

Steve 1
10-02-2005, 09:46 AM
http://www.therealcuba.com/

Blown 472
10-02-2005, 11:52 AM
http://www.therealcuba.com/
Looks like you need a hobby, perhaps you could go down there since you live so close and help those poor people out??

Steve 1
10-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Looks like you need a hobby, perhaps you could go down there since you live so close and help those poor people out??
I figured you would want to live there; would make the Ideal comrade for El Comandante Plus all the propaganda in the world to read absolutely perfect for your little distorted little world! Free medical, a nice hovel to live in and then HERES the best part spending ALL the day telling lies about the Bad Ole USA.

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 06:20 AM
I figured you would want to live there; would make the Ideal comrade for El Comandante Plus all the propaganda in the world to read absolutely perfect for your little distorted little world! Free medical, a nice hovel to live in and then HERES the best part spending ALL the day telling lies about the Bad Ole USA.
I think if Fidel knew about him he would snatch Blown up faster then he did Elian. He wouldn't have to spend the time brain washing him!!! :rolleyes:

canuck1
10-03-2005, 06:45 AM
You guys need to get out more. Cuba has been hurt more from 40 years of the US embargo than anything Castro ever did.
OK Castro is bad cause he told the US to go fukk themselves, he didn't fall in line like a good sheeple should

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 08:15 AM
You guys need to get out more. Cuba has been hurt more from 40 years of the US embargo than anything Castro ever did.
OK Castro is bad cause he told the US to go fukk themselves, he didn't fall in line like a good sheeple should
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay. So "we're" the bad guy (as always). Did y'all send them your grain? :idea:
So I guess "we" (under the Carter administration [if you can call it that]) were the bad guys when "we" implemented the grain embargo to Russia in the late 70's?
I know it sure didn't help the US farmer.
BTW since we are on the subject, under whose administration was the embargo with Cuba implemented? :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Embargo's don't really help anyway... it's like cutting off your nose to spite you face.... as far a agriculture goes anyway. There is always some one that will step up and sell commodities.
The US hurt Cuba? Nonsense!
http://www.bxa.doc.gov/News/Archive99/WARMay11_99test.html
As spelled out by the Cuban Democracy Act of 1992, the United States will generally approve licenses to export medicines, medical supplies, instruments and equipment to Cuba that meet a set of five criteria. In 1998, BXA processed 107 applications worth $97 million for food and medical exports to Cuba.
In March, 1998, the President announced that export applications for the sale of medicine and medical supplies and equipment to Cuba would be simplified and expedited, that direct cargo flights for humanitarian reasons would be restored, and that the monetary value and allowable frequency of family remittances to Cuba would be increased. In the aftermath of this announcement, Commerce's approved licenses for medical sales increased significantly, from a total value of only $22,500 in 1997 to $19.2 million in 1998. However, we understand that actual shipments are substantially below the authorized level.
In January of this year, the President announced a series of new initiatives for Cuba designed to help the Cuban people transition to democracy without strengthening the current regime. The initiatives included a provision permitting the sale of food and certain agricultural items (i.e., seeds, pesticides and fertilizer) to independent organizations and nongovernmental entities. Through the implementation of this initiative, the US hopes to support the small but vital private sector of the Cuban economy. Treasury will also implement a counterpart regulation on the Cuban initiatives under its jurisdiction. The Commerce regulations liberalizing the sale of food to Cuba and the accompanying Treasury regulations go into effect today.
The newest initiative for Cuba involves the sale of food and agricultural items, including but not limited to pesticides, herbicides, seeds, and fertilizer.
http://www.thegully.com/essays/cuba/020115_cuba-embargo.html
:idea: Anyway, it wasn't like Cuban leader Fidel Castro was rushing to open his checkbook. He had nothing but contempt for the latest legislative two-headed baby: a hybrid of what Wall Street interests and the hard-line anti-Castro lobby wanted. Cuba would not buy "a single grain of rice" from the United States, said Castro, so long as the general embargo, including the travel ban, remained in effect.
Oh, you must have been reading this: http://members.allstream.net/~dchris/CubaFAQ108.html

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Why because Canada is down there kissing the mass murdering raping stealing Castros ass we should be like you ??

SmokinLowriderSS
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I ay be rightist, andf am definitely anti-communist, but I am glad to see some items being allowed to be dealt with Cuba. I do think that the time for the all-encompassing embargo is past and, though I am not advocating a "normalization" of relations with Cuba, I do think things need to move foreward. Especially since the fall of the USSR (which was a MAJOR supply line for Cuba. I think it would havce been benneficial to all parties had we stepped up to "assist" durring the days of the colapse of the Soviet Union. We COULD be a major supplier to Cuba now and have all the political "leverage" that that generates to press for reforms. I believe we have largely missed the boat on that opportunity.

canuck1
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Why because Canada is down there kissing the mass murdering raping stealing Castros ass we should be like you ??
A little of the pot calling the kettle black don't ya think...

canuck1
10-03-2005, 06:31 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay. So "we're" the bad guy (as always). Did y'all send them your grain? :idea:
bad guys??? I Didn't say that.
grain? don't know
So I guess "we" (under the Carter administration [if you can call it that]) were the bad guys when "we" implemented the grain embargo to Russia in the late 70's?
Does an embargo ever affect the political elite?
I know it sure didn't help the US farmer.
or the peasants in the USSR
BTW since we are on the subject, under whose administration was the embargo with Cuba implemented? :idea:
Who was running the CIA? :confused:

Blown 472
10-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Come on now, here you have a guy that says he is a christian and god talks to him and told him to go to war and kill people and he goes into the woods to worship a stone owl like a pagen god, so now whom do you believe?? the two faced liar or the stone owl??

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 06:57 PM
What the Fu-k do you mean by that stupid statement??

Blown 472
10-03-2005, 06:59 PM
What the Fu-k do you mean by that stupid statement??
Canuck 1 you have baffled him, if it is not on some angry white guy site he can't figure it out as you see Rush didn't tell him what to think today being sunday and all.

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Come on now, here you have a guy that says he is a christian and god talks to him and told him to go to war and kill people and he goes into the woods to worship a stone owl like a pagen god, so now whom do you believe?? the two faced liar or the stone owl??
Why that would be self-defence Ole whacked mental gimp one, it was your Muslim friends that attacked US; remember 9/11 or you had a dick in your mouth all that day??
When are you and Canuck going to visit your mentor Castro??

Blown 472
10-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Why that would be self-defence Ole whacked mental gimp one, it was your Muslim friends that attacked US; remember 9/11 or you had a dick in your mouth all that day??
Ok, nice and slow, think about what you are going to type so it goes along with the topic at hand, adhd is a terrible thing, no??

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 07:21 PM
I see the aliens forgot to remove your anal probe !!

Blown 472
10-03-2005, 07:23 PM
I see the aliens forgot to remove your anal probe !!
As much as I would like to stay and read your dibble, I need to go wash the cat. Try writing this stuff down on paper first then post, or better yet have your sister/wife help you.

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Try learning to read Buttwipe 472 it would help!

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
See Bent and His boyfriend Can-o-chit were trying to draw parallels between Cuba and the USA a pair of champion calibre mental defectives who evidentially spend their lives in the septic tanks of the worst leftist Anti-American Bloggs.

Steve 1
10-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Here you go.
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/707137stamp500.gif

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 07:58 PM
If your gonna quote, do it right!!!
bad guys??? I Didn't say that.
You didn't? :hammer2:
grain? don't know
No you really don't, do you? :hammer2:
Does an embargo ever affect the political elite
Sure, it makes them go else where for the commodities, etc. :hammer2:
or the peasants in the USSR
What happens when some one refuses to sell you food at the grocery store? Do you starve? Or do you go to another grocery store? :hammer2:
Who was running the CIA?
Who runs it now? When the embargo with Cuba was implemented, I think Kennedy was President. At that time Cuba was a puppet of Russia and had nuclear missiles aimed at the US. :hammer2:

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 08:04 PM
No, I don't think that. You Candians are lucky your country isn't in Europe. You would probably be speaking Russian or German.
Not so bad, even though you seem to hate it, living next to a super power is it? Do y'all still have your tank? How about that 60K army?
I wonder if Canada was selling Cuba wheat during the embargo? :confused:

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Canuck 1 you have baffled him, if it is not on some angry white guy site he can't figure it out as you see Rush didn't tell him what to think today being sunday and all.
What wrong with being white? Are you turning this thing into a racial issue now? :hammerhea
What wrong with being angry? Thanks to our army, we have to right to be angry if needed be. :hammerhea
And Rush might be right all the time, but I would say 90% at least. You ever listen? :220v:

canuck1
10-03-2005, 09:09 PM
See Bent and His boyfriend Can-o-chit were trying to draw parallels between Cuba and the USA a pair of champion calibre mental defectives who evidentially spend their lives in the septic tanks of the worst leftist Anti-American Bloggs.
Are you really that blind? Or is it a case of being to stupid to be able to think for yourself? When was the last time you were in Cuba or anywhere else outside of the US? Not everything the you see on TV is true...

canuck1
10-03-2005, 09:13 PM
In January for me

canuck1
10-03-2005, 09:22 PM
If your gonna quote, do it right!!!
bla bla bla
You didn't? :hammer2:
no, what was done not who
No you really don't, do you? :hammer2:
I am no farmer
Sure, it makes them go else where for the commodities, etc. :hammer2:
the people on the bottom don't have that ability
What happens when some one refuses to sell you food at the grocery store? Do you starve? Or do you go to another grocery store? :hammer2:
Sure if you have that choice
Who runs it now? When the embargo with Cuba was implemented, I think Kennedy was President. At that time Cuba was a puppet of Russia and had nuclear missiles aimed at the US. :hammer2:
Embargo or blockade? and why were Americans thrown out of Cuba in the first place?
???

canuck1
10-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Here you go.
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/707137stamp500.gif
Yep, I'm a Liberal
What other names can you think of to call me, it makes you seem smarter :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

canuck1
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
No, I don't think that. You Candians are lucky your country isn't in Europe. You would probably be speaking Russian or German.
Maybe they would be speaking Canadian...EH
Not so bad, even though you seem to hate it, living next to a super power is it? Do y'all still have your tank? How about that 60K army?
When did that happen? Don't need no tank, 6K army not 60
I wonder if Canada was selling Cuba wheat during the embargo? :confused:
Don't sell wheat, don't grow wheat, don't know or care
;) ..

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 09:53 PM
LOL!!! :D

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Well, I see you missed the point.
If they don't buy it from us, then they will buy it from some one else, ie Brazil. That is why embargos don't work. Hense the cutting off the nose to spite the face analogy. :notam:

canuck1
10-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, I see you missed the point.
Nope didn't miss nuthin :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Nope didn't miss nuthin :D :D
Trouble maker! LOL!!! :D

Blown 472
10-04-2005, 04:46 AM
What wrong with being white? Are you turning this thing into a racial issue now? :hammerhea
What wrong with being angry? Thanks to our army, we have to right to be angry if needed be. :hammerhea
And Rush might be right all the time, but I would say 90% at least. You ever listen? :220v:
Yup, used to listen to him all the time but when the people I would talk to would do nothing but spew what he said earlier in the day it got old, bunch of non thinking ditto heads.

Forkin' Crazy
10-04-2005, 05:51 AM
Ditto heads?
I don't agree with all these other guys. Just because I agree with some issues doesn't mean I am a not a thinker.
You, on the other hand, seem to follow with all the Liberal sheep. Notice I said SEEM!!! Nothing personal. LOL! :)
FYI My favorite radio show is Sean Hannity.

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Yep, I'm a Liberal
What other names can you think of to call me, it makes you seem smarter :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
A liberal and Shit! how's that??

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Are you really that blind? Or is it a case of being to stupid to be able to think for yourself? When was the last time you were in Cuba or anywhere else outside of the US? Not everything the you see on TV is true...
Asshole I have two Cuban brother in-laws!!! And grew up in Miami SO I know the Story much better than you! How does it feel to be an ass-kissing Lackey-Aide/enabler to a Mass-murdering tyrant?? BTW try that poor Castro crap down here!
Also since you asked I was in the Middle East for almost 6 years so forget the poor Islamic terrorist Woman/baby killer that will not work!

Blown 472
10-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Ditto heads?
I don't agree with all these other guys. Just because I agree with some issues doesn't mean I am a not a thinker.
You, on the other hand, seem to follow with all the Liberal sheep. Notice I said SEEM!!! Nothing personal. LOL! :)
FYI My favorite radio show is Sean Hannity.
Nope, I look at both sides.

canuck1
10-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Asshole I have two Cuban brother in-laws!!! And grew up in Miami SO I know the Story much better than you! How does it feel to be an ass-kissing Lackey-Aide/enabler to a Mass-murdering tyrant?? BTW try that poor Castro crap down here!
Also since you asked I was in the Middle East for almost 6 years so forget the poor Islamic terrorist Woman/baby killer that will not work!
Hmmmmm.....I'm the asshole.......and shit...Yep it makes you sound smarter :rolleyes:
Please point out where I said poor Castro.....Ever...Now for the Cuban people I do have some concern....Go back and READ what I said
So does an embargo affect the people at the top?

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Hmmmmm.....I'm the asshole.......and shit...Yep it makes you sound smarter :rolleyes:
Please point out where I said poor Castro.....Ever...Now for the Cuban people I do have some concern....Go back and READ what I said
So does an embargo affect the people at the top?
Nothing here just another Pinko ass !!!

canuck1
10-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Yep I'm a Pinko Liberal because I don't agree with you. You need to get out into the world some... A trip to Cuba might help

Blown 472
10-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Jesus, do you have any thing that comes out of your mouth that is not from that web site?? did they send you a book on how to deal with libs?? call them a pinko, holy stupid ass I bet you jack off to a pic of McCarthy dont you????

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Yep I'm a Pinko Liberal because I don't agree with you. You need to get out into the world some... A trip to Cuba might help
You need to grow a brain and travel!

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Jesus, do you have any thing that comes out of your mouth that is not from that web site?? did they send you a book on how to deal with libs?? call them a pinko, holy stupid ass I bet you jack off to a pic of McCarthy dont you????
No ass I can spot a loser from across the block, And Bent you fit the criteria VERY well one would be un-trainable and second fault I can see is most likely too spend the day worrying about how much the Owner is making instead of doing your job properly!
You see I dislike communists just the same, as you hate hard work achievement and success

Blown 472
10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
No ass I can spot a loser from across the block, And Bent you fit the criteria VERY well one would be un-trainable and second fault I can see is most likely too spend the day worrying about how much the Owner is making instead of doing your job properly!
You see I dislike communists just the same, as you hate hard work achievement and success
Wow, you are just plain stupid. I am pretty sure you couldn't work the job I do, you lil panty waste it would kill you. Later slack jaw dipshit, why don't you go **** your sister?

canuck1
10-04-2005, 07:38 PM
You need to grow a brain and travel!
Why? I could be like you....Closed mind in my own little world :sqeyes:

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Wow, you are just plain stupid. I am pretty sure you couldn't work the job I do, you lil panty waste it would kill you. Later slack jaw dipshit, why don't you go **** your sister?
I guess Incest has to be added to your long list of failings Bent.

HM
10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
...I bet you jack off to a pic of McCarthy dont you????
Who Doesn't? :D

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Why? I could be like you....Closed mind in my own little world :sqeyes:
Closed Mind a common trait among you whacked Lefties ! Goes with the tiny paycheck.

Steve 1
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Who Doesn't? :D
Bents nickname “Jack-Off” a 472 family tradition .

canuck1
10-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Closed Mind a common trait among you whacked Lefties ! Goes with the tiny paycheck.
now I'm a whacked lefty with a little paycheck........come on steve ya gotta do better than that....try using logic in your rants.....your insults show your lack of substance/depth in your thought process.....are you sure you were not one of those boat people...or are you just a scared little man with the little penis syndrome

Forkin' Crazy
10-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Nope, I look at both sides.
So do I. All I have to do is turn on ABC, CBS, CNN, MSN, etc, etc. Plus Gannett news/USA Today. There are way more liberal slanted media then not.
If you want to see the other side of that, your choices are far smaller, yet the conservatives seem to be winning the battle.
I think that says something in itself. Too bad you can't (or won't b/c of previous brain washing) see it. :hammerhea

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 04:27 AM
So do I. All I have to do is turn on ABC, CBS, CNN, MSN, etc, etc. Plus Gannett news/USA Today. There are way more liberal slanted media then not.
If you want to see the other side of that, your choices are far smaller, yet the conservatives seem to be winning the battle.
I think that says something in itself. Too bad you can't (or won't b/c of previous brain washing) see it. :hammerhea
I have listen to them, john birch soc., rush, I read the american standard all that crap and know what it is crap. I don't understand why any of you take sides, what have these grease balls done for you?? don't give me any of that crap, what have then done for you personally?

Forkin' Crazy
10-05-2005, 05:54 AM
what have then done for you personally?
??? what? Personally? They are suppose to do something for me personally? :hammer2:

Steve 1
10-05-2005, 07:07 AM
now I'm a whacked lefty with a little paycheck........come on steve ya gotta do better than that....try using logic in your rants.....your insults show your lack of substance/depth in your thought process.....are you sure you were not one of those boat people...or are you just a scared little man with the little penis syndrome
Now you have a Penis problem!! LMAO thats funny ..

10-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Just wonderin' why Canatards can express their lame, worthless and unwanted opinions on America's policys and politics when they have so many problems themselves. Its the same as that Canadian asshole Gary Trudeau that does the Doonsbury comic strip always critizing us and our politics in that worthless strip thats in our local left wing rag called the San Francisco Chronicle. Until your little country is working perfectly you have no right to tell us what we should and shouldn't do.

canuck1
10-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Just wonderin' why Canatards can express their lame, worthless and unwanted opinions on America's policys and politics when they have so many problems themselves. Its the same as that Canadian asshole Gary Trudeau that does the Doonsbury comic strip always critizing us and our politics in that worthless strip thats in our local left wing rag called the San Francisco Chronicle. Until your little country is working perfectly you have no right to tell us what we should and shouldn't do.
Nice

Steve 1
10-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Can-o-crap and bent dick mouth here have a HUGE problem understanding the real world! I guess THE reading of Yellow tripe written by an even lower form of life (if that is possible) than them is the reason
These two pathetic chatterboxes!! Usually it is best to leave assholes like this ignorant. But I have a mean streak!
Now my foreman was Cuban his father had the largest Diary business in Cuba until Castro killed him and put 20 families in his House. After that Castro’s terrorists Jailed/shot up the son…now after he got out next stop Miami with his life but broke!
My ex partner HIS father when a small child was very poor cut cane and watched the trains carrying the well dressed wealthy to Havana. Now inspired to be like them he educated himself saved money eventually became a Senator by now owning sugar mills a cigarette factory and property all over even wrote a book. Again stripped of everything he owned and to add insult his wife had the jewelry she was wearing ripped off her at the airport by this scum. His Havana home was given to the Russians when they arrived for their Embassy.
You see this is all well and fine in the eyes of *Liberals Achievement and hard work are the FIRST punished.
See WHY guys like bent and Can love Castro: he takes the Scum Liberal Monkey’s and puts these guy’s in uniform then gives the turds Machine guns Only now you have a guy thinking he is superman then OLE El Commandante uses this POS for More Liberal Love Too Kill the hardworking BUT rich man and Place 20 families of vermin in his home. But again that is Ok with the Liberal mindset
*Liberal Just a word-meaning see Communist, Nazi, Stalinist, Socialist, Child rapist, Pedophile, Fag and all dregs of society.

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 01:11 PM
And we give a **** about cuba why? after all you brought this up as some haven for me and yet you make no ****ing sence at all. You really need some help I pity those around you.

Jeanyus
10-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Don't mean to throw this thread off track. But I had a question. Hey Canada Guys, how is your new gay marrige law working out? Did it solve a bunch of your social problems. Or just make the mess even worse?
How is your super expensive, Free Medical Care.
If your tank gets lonely, you could buy another one from Russia, That commie thing didn't work out for them, so the only thing they have to export is militatry hardware.
You could also buy a submarine, maybe they will sell you one with rubber missels, so it wont be dangerous.
It must be nice to not have to pay for a military, while you sit back and criticise the USA. You would be speaking arabic (if you were to survive) but of course big brother wont let anyone destroy your country.
I would like to thank you guys, for showing us how not to run a country.
Thank you USA Guy.

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Don't mean to throw this thread off track. But I had a question. Hey Canada Guys, how is your new gay marrige law working out? Did it solve a bunch of your social problems. Or just make the mess even worse?
If your tank gets lonely, you could buy another one from Russia, That commie thing didn't work out for them, so the only thing they have to export is militatry hardware.
You could also buy a submarine, maybe they will sell you one with rubber missels, so it wont be dangerous.
It must be nice to not have to pay for a military, while you sit back and criticise the USA. You would be speaking arabic (if you were to survive) but of course big brother wont let anyone destroy your country.
Thank you USA Guy.
How would they be speaking arabic??

Jeanyus
10-05-2005, 03:45 PM
How would they be speaking arabic??
You have to use your imagination

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
You have to use your imagination
Cant tell me.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Blown's imagination is already overtaxed trying to remain coinvinced that the screeching, complaining, anti-USA crap put out by a few liberal hacks is actually the view of the majority of this country, since they are the only ones claiming it is.

Jeanyus
10-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Cant tell me.
Consult the Great Wise Owl.

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Consult the Great Wise Owl.
Sorry don't pray to a pagen god, typical throw something out and nothing to back it.

Jeanyus
10-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Sorry don't pray to a pagen god, typical throw something out and nothing to back it.
It's called sarcasm, humor etc. So what non pagen god do you pray to.
Let me guess your god is $$$$$$$

Blown 472
10-05-2005, 05:00 PM
It's called sarcasm, humor etc. So what non pagen god do you pray to.
Let me guess your god is $$$$$$$
Nope, not that shallow.

canuck1
10-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Can-o-crap and bent dick mouth here have a HUGE problem understanding the real world! I guess THE reading of Yellow tripe written by an even lower form of life (if that is possible) than them is the reason
These two pathetic chatterboxes!! Usually it is best to leave assholes like this ignorant. But I have a mean streak!
Now my foreman was Cuban his father had the largest Diary business in Cuba until Castro killed him and put 20 families in his House. After that Castro’s terrorists Jailed/shot up the son…now after he got out next stop Miami with his life but broke!
My ex partner HIS father when a small child was very poor cut cane and watched the trains carrying the well dressed wealthy to Havana. Now inspired to be like them he educated himself saved money eventually became a Senator by now owning sugar mills a cigarette factory and property all over even wrote a book. Again stripped of everything he owned and to add insult his wife had the jewelry she was wearing ripped off her at the airport by this scum. His Havana home was given to the Russians when they arrived for their Embassy.
You see this is all well and fine in the eyes of *Liberals Achievement and hard work are the FIRST punished.
See WHY guys like bent and Can love Castro: he takes the Scum Liberal Monkey’s and puts these guy’s in uniform then gives the turds Machine guns Only now you have a guy thinking he is superman then OLE El Commandante uses this POS for More Liberal Love Too Kill the hardworking BUT rich man and Place 20 families of vermin in his home. But again that is Ok with the Liberal mindset
*Liberal Just a word-meaning see Communist, Nazi, Stalinist, Socialist, Child rapist, Pedophile, Fag and all dregs of society.
I see the prozac kicked in

canuck1
10-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Thank you USA Guy.
Gay what?
medicare is great...jealous? Expensive compared to what?
Don't have a small dicks so one tank is all we need
don't need a sub cause we don't need to sneak around
don't stick our noses where they don't belong so we don't need much of a military
Aribac...hahahahaha
Who the fukk is our big brother?.....Oh yea England
Thank you guys for showing us how not to run a country
now for the sarcastic reply...... ;)

Steve 1
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
I see the prozac kicked in
What are they charging nowadays for admission to see you at the carnival??

canuck1
10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
What are they charging nowadays for admission to see you at the carnival??
Come on Stevey ya gotta do better than that....call me some sort of name at least

Steve 1
10-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Gay what?
medicare is great...jealous? Expensive compared to what?
Don't have a small dicks so one tank is all we need
don't need a sub cause we don't need to sneak around
don't stick our noses where they don't belong so we don't need much of a military
Aribac...hahahahaha
Who the fukk is our big brother?.....Oh yea England
Thank you guys for showing us how not to run a country
now for the sarcastic reply...... ;)
Wrong!!!!! You clowns bought a submarine from a British rummage sale but the screen door was a really bad idea!

canuck1
10-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Wrong!!!!! You clowns bought a submarine from a British rummage sale but the screen door was a really bad idea!
Actually we bought three, you can see them in the West Edmonton Mall

Steve 1
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Actually we bought three, you can see them in the West Edmonton Mall
No I was referring to the one you guys managed to set on fire and almost sink!

canuck1
10-06-2005, 03:43 PM
No I was referring to the one you guys managed to set on fire and almost sink!
So was I

Steve 1
10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
So was I
The West Edmonton Mall !! Next to Toys R Us ??

canuck1
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
The West Edmonton Mall !! Next to Toys R Us ??
That is the place :rollside:

canuck1
11-13-2005, 07:09 AM
bump for Steve :argue:

Seadog
11-14-2005, 07:03 AM
Say what you want of Fidel, he is doing a lot better job of keeping his people out of the U.S. than Vicente is. BTW, I have been to Cuba. Can anyone else here say that.

canuck1
11-14-2005, 05:54 PM
I can

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 06:01 PM
I can
So what cockroach we have little havana just down the road..Now put on your Viva Che shirt and go visit!

canuck1
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
So what cockroach we have little havana just down the road..Now put on your Viva Che shirt and go visit!
I've been to Little Havana also Stevey, maybe you should come to Cuba with me so you can say that you have actually been to the place that you say you know so much about

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Can Hole Cuba????????? Hell they will let any Commie Fag in that chit hole try the Middle East so even a half wit like you can see the truth Huh Butt wipe!

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Can Hole Cuba????????? Hell they will let any Commie Fag in that chit hole try the Middle East so even a half wit like you can see the truth Huh Butt wipe!
Gee Stevey, guess what? I have been there as well :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Unlike you I have traveled around this world that we live in and I don't form much of an opinion on shit that closed minded idiots like you write

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Ass wipe I was in the ME almost 6 years and have traveled around the world But the question remains what have you ever done ?? aside from being a Communist pest..

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Well I sure didn't walk around with my chest puffed out yell to everyone "I am an American" and then hid in a hotel room and cried where is my gun, I want my gun, I'm scared

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Well I sure didn't walk around with my chest puffed out yell to everyone "I am an American" and then hid in a hotel room and cried where is my gun, I want my gun, I'm scared
Talking about yourself again Nobody??

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Nope just you Stevey.

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Nope just you Stevey.
You said you were a chickenshit right??

canuck1
11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
No, I said you were an IDIOT

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 06:28 AM
No, You are the offspring of idiots and have proved yourself HERE a product of Idiocy! Aside from The joke of the Board and a nobody in the real world! Whats your Job/Career? I know The Mental hospital tests it’s drugs on you for pennies??
Let’s see Cuba well! Only in the eyes of a Whack Job would that chit hole appear to be anything else
USA the greatest country on earth is Bad but again only in the eyes of a Whack Job.

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 06:38 AM
"Gee Stevey, guess what? I have been there as well" Posted by Pinko
Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You a wimp assed Pinko whack job ROFLMAO FYI You need VISAS GOT IT ??? and must have connections like know the right people to get them for traveling in the "REAL" Middle-East that is Unless Military or doing something for them ! Except for Dubai and Bahrain ,Oh BTW the crown prince there threw a party in my honor after the 6 Liter WC UIM win by one of my Boats he is a racing buff..

canuck1
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Stevey
Keep on ranting it really shows the quality person that you are.

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Stevey
Keep on ranting it really shows the quality person that you are.
Ranting is for leftists I prefer to always think clearly ,you see Mr. dumbbell if I make a single mistake someone gets hurt or worse. While you evidently can be wrong your whole career and still have/keep a job.

canuck1
11-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Ranting is for leftists I prefer to always think clearly ,you see Mr. dumbbell if I make a single mistake someone gets hurt or worse. While you evidently can be wrong your whole career and still have/keep a job.
I sound like a polititian? keep it up Stevey your getting dumber by the hour

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Impress me Dumbo show us some of your work ,I need a good laugh!

canuck1
11-15-2005, 05:34 PM
What can I say Stevey......you win
How can I deal with someone who is clearly smarter and a better man than me.
All the names you have called me, the things that you have pointed out that no Canadian could ever know, and all the knowledge and facts that you have shared with the rest of the world. Who would have thought that the ME existed before the US was there, wow, my little world is rocked, I can't wait for you to show me the path that I have missed in my life.
Steve you are my guiding light

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 05:44 PM
No I am serious Can Hole impress me!! You have run your mouth for quite a while. Now back it up!!!!!!

canuck1
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Stevey
What could I ever show you that would impress you? You are the man. I'm just a poor misguided Canadian

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
My fine featherd friend you must back up your stupid mouth!!

canuck1
11-15-2005, 07:19 PM
My fine featherd friend you must back up your stupid mouth!!
I don't get it. You want me to use facts and stuff? WOW, now you sound like someone else that has been saying the same thing for many days.....now who could that be......hmmmm........Ahhhh,now I remember
IT WAS ME
And if I feel I ever need to prove anything to anyone you'll be the first one I call

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 07:35 PM
WTF are you talking about now Moron You know assholes like you are why Racing got real bad trying to legislate wins from the office instead of on the open sea like a man ,Now quit dancing around and put up something YOU have Done!!! Otherwise go to hell I am growing real tired of the leftist girlie Nobody Prattle..

canuck1
11-15-2005, 08:08 PM
WTF are you talking about now Moron You know assholes like you are why Racing got real bad trying to legislate wins from the office instead of on the open sea like a man ,Now quit dancing around and put up something YOU have Done!!! Otherwise go to hell I am growing real tired of the leftist girlie Nobody Prattle..
Stevey Stevey Stevey, buck up little camper, we don't want you to start ranting again. I'm not much on puffing out my chest and saying "look at me" so what do you want to know? What have I done? That's a broad question. Would you like my sign?

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 05:56 AM
Can Hole LMAO You puffed up nobodies are like so much dog crap I run into You guys all over the world and have made a good living straightening out the Disasters they create, Still waiting for you to “Dream up YOUR impressive resume” so we can continue BTW Bowling trophies and Piss beer Molson label prizes do not count!

canuck1
11-16-2005, 09:16 AM
I design and build Apache boats

canuck1
11-16-2005, 09:18 AM
No that's Cheetah boats

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
What do you build asshole ??

canuck1
11-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Nuthin I just sit here in my trailer and stir up wanabees while waiting for my welfare check

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Nuthin I just sit here in my trailer and stir up wanabees while waiting for my welfare check
Wannabees !!! You have children?? Man what a shame..

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:02 AM
I see your reading comprehension hasn't gotten any better. Now repeat after me....... Stevey is a wanabee

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Can HoleYou have a kid or a brother named Wannabee??

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:06 AM
I got it your Father the Can Hole failure Tribe's head Wanabee ?? am I close??

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Can Hole is a product of a long line of Failures !

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:12 AM
fail·ure Also See Can Hole P Pronunciation Key (f l y r)
n.
1. The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
2. One that fails: a failure at one's career.
3. The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
4. A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
5. Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
6. The act or fact of failing to pass a course, test, or assignment.
7. A decline in strength or effectiveness.
8. The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:19 AM
You have so much hate Stevey. You talk like a 20 year old know-it-all who wishes he could get laid but all the ugly girls laugh at you too. Your posts show lots of misguided passion as well. I cannot believe that you really are as stupid as most of your posts indicate but I have been wrong before. I think that I know what your problem is Stevey
You are a BULL DYKE
Nothing else could explain your small penis wannabee syndrome

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Can Hole I have more talent in my smallest fart than you have in your entire body.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Now that is a typical BULL DYKE responce

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
At least I know why you don't want to go to Cuba, Bull Dykes are not liked much over there

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
I've just learned about your mental illness Can Hole. I Pray it's nothing trivial."

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:26 AM
And you being a Bull Dyke explains why you spent 6 years in the ME

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 10:29 AM
At least I know why you don't want to go to Cuba, Bull Dykes are not liked much over there
Maybe you can explain this post to me. These are your words.
"some of you clowns in here need to get out in the world and expand your narrow minded views/opinions, some of the shit you guys spew is just fukked..."
The part about spewing sh!t has me confused.

Steve 1
Can Hole hasn't an enemy in the world - but everyone of his friends hate him." and yet He's completely unspoiled by failure.

canuck1
Bull Dyke Stevey got nuthin to say?

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Can Holes Mother should have thrown him away with the trash!

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Around here you have to stand in line to bitch slap Can Hole

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Can Hole =The perfection of Failure!

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Can Hole's pride The very first in his family born without a tail.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Watch out hot boat..... Bull Dyke Stevey is starting to rant

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Can Hole= small thoughts from a small mind !

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 10:52 AM
What no raptor quick reply from dick head Can Hole??

canuck1
11-16-2005, 11:03 AM
I was waiting for your meds to kick in Bull Dyke Stevey, I didn't want you to have a attack or something

canuck1
11-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey Bull Dyke Stevey
Ya really gotta come up with something new, your ranting is gettin rather old

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 11:07 AM
But Can Hole You know so little and know it so Well.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Later Bull Dyke Stevey you are boring the hell outa me

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Can Hole love’s psychiatry in spite of what it do to him