PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield Circle Races

LeE ss13
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Any word on the Cirlce Boat races from Bakersfields this weekend?????

Terminal Velocity
10-04-2005, 08:06 AM
the only thing i heard was that a rider in a crackerbox was thrown out and possibly got hit by the prop on his back. I think it was the P-44 and Jeff Willaby(sp) was the rider. Still waiting for additional information on what happened. If it's true i'm hoping he's OK. Don't quote me this is 3rd hand information so i'll wait for more info.

rossdbos
10-04-2005, 08:16 AM
The rider from the P44 is doing much better (broken leg, major & minor lacerations on legs and back) and should be released from the hospital in Bakersfield later today. Overall a very successful weekend with great racing. Another great ending to a great season:
Inboard Results:
GN:
1st Joey Cucci #24
2nd Bill Wheeler #7
3rd Jim Best #145
Nostalgia Endurance:
1st Matt Wooton #711
2nd Terry Valore #410
3rd Josh Best #141
Nostalgia Flat:
1st Brad Stellman #711
2nd Lee Stacy #303
3rd Jim Best #141
Pro Stock
1st Aaron Fackett #83
2nd Chris Kenner #681
3rd Jeff Wooton #346
Cracker Box
1st Richard Rucki/Jack Bigelow #P111
2nd Mark Fricker/Dallas Ambrose #P27
3rd Brett Mann/Tony Lombardo #P200
Hope to see everyone this weekend at the Bluewater '300' Enduro!
Ross

Terminal Velocity
10-04-2005, 08:22 AM
glad to hear it Ross. that's the only thing about cracker's i don't like, seems like the rider is the one who always gets hurt. don't flame me just seems that way.?.
wish i could get away and come spectate but momma's got me on nursery duty and i can't even begin to think about going or doing anything. :frown:

WaterBox
10-04-2005, 08:38 AM
glad to hear it Ross. that's the only thing about cracker's i don't like, seems like the rider is the one who always gets hurt. don't flame me just seems that way.?.
wish i could get away and come spectate but momma's got me on nursery duty and i can't even begin to think about going or doing anything. :frown:
:2purples: :2purples: NURSERY DUTY ?????? :2purples: :2purples:
When did this happen??

Terminal Velocity
10-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Back in March :hammerhea . Due December 9th! iv'e got 10 weeks until life is over :wink: . Going to have try again though, apparently i blew the balls off it. :cry:

vdriver4ever
10-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Thats some funny stuff there Jimmy.
Don't you know your suppose to be working on boats hard in March and not making babies?
Us in the tin bending business say "Any tin bender can cut a slit in the tea cup but it takes a damn good one to weld on a spout".
Maybe you need to practice your welding?

Morg
10-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Back in March :hammerhea . Due December 9th! iv'e got 10 weeks until life is over :wink: . Going to have try again though, apparently i blew the balls off it. :cry:
You got that right. :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

Wildchild80
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
We were there with Rudy's GN 9 Boat and his newly aquired GN 550 we had a great time, beautiful weather and got a few good runs in before we broke a driveline.
Thanks to all who put on the event.

Terminal Velocity
10-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Thats some funny stuff there Jimmy.
Don't you know your suppose to be working on boats hard in March and not making babies?
Us in the tin bending business say "Any tin bender can cut a slit in the tea cup but it takes a damn good one to weld on a spout".
Maybe you need to practice your welding?
Yea i probably do need to practice welding, the problem is when i get done i pass out and don't get anything else done, it's a dam double edged sword. O well i guess having a split tail won't be sooooo bad. It should keep the ol' lady out of my hair more :D .

Terminal Velocity
10-04-2005, 04:31 PM
You got that right. :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
Yea, but i already have the pink Jr. Dragster already figured out in my head. ;) And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe

Sangerboy
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe
:cool: :cool: Both my daughters can drive a flattie, oh and I found that a couple of big mean looking dogs that bark were very effective to deter unwanted "visitors" :D

Morg
10-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Yea, but i already have the pink Jr. Dragster already figured out in my head. ;) And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe
My plan (before we had a boy) was to be cleaning a pistol when "that boy" comes over to pick up my girl. Have him sit down & ask him to hand me the loaded clip in front of him. If he hands it to you without hesitation, tell him to go home. :rolleyes:
Hoping to have another baby, Actually Carey is thinking about the baby, I'm just wondering how if ever its going to happen :messedup:
No words can describe the experience. All I can say is be their & be involved with everything.