PDA

View Full Version : Anger.....?....lol

Jbb
10-03-2005, 02:17 PM
I was wondering why is it that the people who donÂ’t work or pay taxes are for the most part the oneÂ’s calling for the rest of us to pay for the ignorant roaches who lived below sea level and didnÂ’t carry flood insurance?
“Hey! I’m ten feet below sea level and surrounded by a wall made out of dirt. It only has to hold back the entire Gulf of Mexico. You boys put that new flat screen over there and don’t scratch anything!”
What, theyÂ’re poor? Awwwwwwww damnit! I didnÂ’t realize. IÂ’m sorry.
How about this? **** ‘em and feed em fish heads.
Maybe if the zipperheads in question would have studied in school instead of being the assholes they were, money wouldnÂ’t be an issue.
What do ya think? Maybe?
Oh, wait, you say they have only shitty jobs available, or that you canÂ’t get work? Honestly, how large of a ****up do you have to be, to not land a decent job in the United States of America?
What? The jobs available are beneath you? They donÂ’t pay enough?
Ah Jeeeezzzz, youÂ’re breaking my heart.
Get a clue or die broke and hungry, dumbass.
DonÂ’t want to bow down to the man? Not a problem, but you might want to be able to dunk on Shaq or have a swing like TigerÂ’s.
IÂ’m thinking you donÂ’t.
Another thing, since when is it that you cock swallowers whoÂ’ve never seen a single ****ing day of military service suddenly think that youÂ’re qualified to become the judge and jury for the US military?
Here, let me shove a grenade up your ass and pull the pin for you. ThereÂ’s nothing better than a little on the job training, huh? How about that, huh Sparky?
The good news for you assholes who hate my country?
Apparently, the idiot judge in charge has ordered the release of pictures from the minor fraternity prank known as Abu Ghraib. Big damn deal.
ThatÂ’ll give you pussies something else to cry about like the little bitches you are.
And you ignorant bastards that have shit for a credit score, who bitch when a bank tells you to pound sand up your ass after you apply for a loan?
They only tell you that after they stop laughing you know. Remember kids, shitty credit is rewarded with laughter behind your back at every turn. Ya ****inÂ’ losers.
The looters?
Oh, I know, they were just taking the stereos and Nikes to trade for foodÂ… or crack. IÂ’m sure thereÂ’s a logical excuse.
To this day, I donÂ’t know why the local authorities didnÂ’t invoke a shoot on sight order.
Just so ya know, I would have ordered them shot down on sight and their pictures posted on the net.
ItÂ’s probably another one of the many reasons IÂ’ll never be elected president.
Not only would it have saved time and money, but thereÂ’s a better than average chance the rest of the world wouldnÂ’t be thinking the US is a completely lawless society. Oh shit, my bad again. It was BushÂ’s fault the levees broke.
Speaking of you Kumbayah weasels, since gas is $3 a gallon now, I would love to see a show of hands of the complete mental retards who said we invaded Iraq simply to get at their oil.
Uh huh, thatÂ’s what I thought. Next time you might want to shut the **** up in advance.
By the way, Mensa wonÂ’t be needing your phone numbers, so you really donÂ’t need to worry about a think tank grant.
Did I leave out the tree huggers? IÂ’m ready to drill Alaska, eat spotted owl for lunch, and run over a ****ing Toyota in my Hummer.

sintax
10-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Speaking of you Kumbayah weasels, since gas is $3 a gallon now, I would love to see a show of hands of the complete mental retards who said we invaded Iraq simply to get at their oil.
Uh huh, thatÂ’s what I thought. Next time you might want to shut the **** up in advance.
By the way, Mensa wonÂ’t be needing your phone numbers, so you really donÂ’t need to worry about a think tank grant.
Did I leave out the tree huggers? IÂ’m ready to drill Alaska, eat spotted owl for lunch, and run over a ****ing Toyota in my Hummer.
I totally think there is some truth in there, but i think we should have taken it all. At least we would have gotten something outta it all.

wanna B V
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
EFFIN "A".. all those ass clowns want is something for nothing. Free tvs from wally world, welfare from OUR tax dollars, and not work for it either. And they want the government to rebuild their shacks again next to the levees. If they cant afford to feed their families, quit having so many kids!!

termiteguy
10-03-2005, 03:53 PM
hey i just wanna know is river dave and jbb one in the same people,because this rant sounds alot like rd. i fully agree with it :cool:

Mohave Vice
10-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Sounds real close!!!!!!!!!!1

Jbb
10-03-2005, 05:09 PM
hey i just wanna know is river dave and jbb one in the same people,because this rant sounds alot like rd. i fully agree with it :cool:
Bite your tounge.... :2purples:
RD waxes my boat...