PDA

View Full Version : Good news.

Taylorman
10-03-2005, 04:34 PM
My new bowl fixed my screwed up rooster tail. I had a little time today to go run the boat with my new bowl. It fixed my pulling problem and i have a normal rooster tail again.

sdba069
10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Cool

taylormanss
10-05-2005, 12:00 PM
where did ya run at? did you guys get any damage from rita?I'm getting ready to change impellars,after that I'm gonna bring the centurion over and run it somewhere,I figuire it's about the same distance to your place as it is to rayburn.

Taylorman
10-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I just went for a quick spin a local river here in town. There is a great river about 30 miles from Lafayette that i really like to go to. Let me know if your coming this way. I'll get my dad, he may buy your boat. No damage from the storm, just a few loose shingles on the house im building.

IMPATIENT 1
10-05-2005, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=Taylorman]My new bowl fixed my screwed up rooster tail. I had a little time today to go run the boat with my new bowl. It fixed my pulling problem and i have a normal rooster tail again.[/QUOTE
what was wrong with the old roost? lookin at your pic,it throughs a hell of alot better tail than my s.j..

taylormanss
10-05-2005, 05:09 PM
hey impatient1? when are ya gonna post some pics of your taylor?

taylormanss
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
after I get the new impellar,we'll see,when I got to the apartments over here in port arthur I noticed the security fence was gone from the storm,so I'll have to find a place to store the boat if I bring it over here.

Taylorman
10-06-2005, 10:04 AM
My new bowl fixed my screwed up rooster tail. I had a little time today to go run the boat with my new bowl. It fixed my pulling problem and i have a normal rooster tail again.
what was wrong with the old roost? lookin at your pic,it throughs a hell of alot better tail than my s.j..
The pic in my signature is with my old diverter. I bought a new hyd american turbine diverter and a use split bowl. I finally figured out that the bowl was screwed up and was causing a really nasty rooster tail. I got a different bowl and it fixed the problem.

sdba069
10-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey Kevin........... Were the vanes cut back too deep at the rear of the bowl and did you change anything else?

Taylorman
10-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Duane told me the vanes in the front side of the bowl were cut flat. Whoever had it before me did a bad job of modifying it. All i changed was the bowl. I ran it just the way you saw it. Made all the difference in the world. Its like a new boat. I pulled some wedge out of it after running it cause it porposes bad. I thought it was gonna jump out of the water. I can't wait to run it on gps.