PDA

View Full Version : roostertails...?

Riverat84
10-03-2005, 08:54 PM
hey everyone, how do certain jets make roostertails? is it a special model? thanx for the help of a simple question haha

Tom Brown
10-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Jet boat owners don't have a lot of luck with the hotties, as a rule, so when they do manage to pick up a woman or two, they're typically of the intergalactic variety. With one or two of these heifers in the front of the boat, the output of the jet pump lifts out of the water creating a roost under power.
For jet boat owners who can't manage to get any women at all to boat with them, they require a special diverter on their jet nozzle so they can pull a lever, direct their output nozzle upward, and pretend to be as cool as their rhino hauling buddies.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
They have a unit called a "place diverter" on them. Some have an extra unit called a droop snoot, and then they add wedges to them to get different angles. It is really a trim adjuster for a jet boat. Hang out in the "just jets" forum and do some searching, you will get lots of info.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Jet boat owners don't have a lot of luck with the hotties, as a rule, so when they do manage to pick up a woman or two, they're typically of the intergalactic variety. With one or two of these heifers in the front of the boat, the output of the jet pump lifts out of the water creating a roost under power.
For jet boat owners who can't manage to get any women at all to boat with them, they require a special diverter on their jet nozzle so they can pull a lever, direct their output nozzle upward, and pretend to be as cool as their rhino hauling buddies.
Hey now!!!
FYI, most jet boats are closed bow and don't have seats in the front for the heifers. :D

Riverat84
10-03-2005, 09:23 PM
right on thanx guys.

Tom Brown
10-03-2005, 09:23 PM
right on thanx guys.
Always happy to help. :cool:

Forkin' Crazy
10-03-2005, 10:07 PM
LMFAO!!!! :D

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2005, 10:11 PM
so it works along the lines of attraction via peacock method???

Kilrtoy
10-03-2005, 10:38 PM
They have a unit .
So thats what im missing

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 03:27 AM
NIce explanation Tom :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
10-04-2005, 03:58 AM
I've never had a problem getting women on my jet boat. Sounds like a lack of skills on your part. :D Ladies love the jetboats, thus the name HOOTER SLED. :D

Jbb
10-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Jet boat owners don't have a lot of luck with the hotties, as a rule
So very true........... :frown:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-04-2005, 08:00 PM
So thats what im missing
That's the word around town. :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Who needs a jet?
2,800HP Roost (http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74Rooster.wmv)

Big Kahunaa
10-04-2005, 10:06 PM
But with the money we save not buying a $150,000++++++ cat we can buy whores

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
That's the word around town. :wink:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :supp:

ahhell
10-05-2005, 05:39 AM
OUCH......

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2005, 06:15 AM
I heard about that diverter place. Can anyone tell me where it is? How do you get there? :D :D :D

Jbb
10-05-2005, 06:44 AM
Who needs a jet?
2,800HP Roost (http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74Rooster.wmv)
Roostertail Nation...?

Deano
10-05-2005, 08:11 AM
But with the money we save not buying a $150,000++++++ cat we can buy whores
X 3 or 4 ;)

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 09:06 AM
ah dammit mr hoots, now i wish i had a jetboat :D :D :D