PDA

View Full Version : Bad accident on the 10 w/b outside of Desert Center

Phat Matt
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
It looked like a Excursion pulling a trailer or maybe a toy hauler rolled. The trailer was demolished and the Excursion didn't look to good either. They were putting the people in the ambulance when we drove by. Hopefully nobody died. There was a boater pulled over, but I didn't know them.
Did anyone else see it?

locogringo
10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
saw it too and thought the same.
Hope all are okay.

OGShocker
10-03-2005, 10:16 PM
I hope everyone is OK. We brought the 40 home today. Glad we missed it
Sorry we missed you this week Matt.

PlyaPlya22
10-03-2005, 10:20 PM
I hope everyone is OK

Phat Matt
10-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I hope everyone is OK. We brought the 40 home today. Glad we missed it
Sorry we missed you this week Matt.
We didn't get on the water until about 3pm. We just jumped on Frenchie's boat and went up to the Sandbar. All I gotta say is, twins are cool. :)

Kilrtoy
10-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Matt any new pics of yours

Phat Matt
10-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Matt any new pics of yours
Yep. I haven't pulled them off the camera yet though. I'll do it tomorrow. I tuned the stereo in also. It sounds REALLY good. :)

cola
10-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Yep. I haven't pulled them off the camera yet though. I'll do it tomorrow. I tuned the stereo in also. It sounds REALLY good. :)
I drove by the shop on Sat. didn't see your truck. I hope everything went well with the boat. Whats up next weekend. I want to see it on the water.
Late, Mike

BoatFloating
10-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd accident I've heard with an Excursion roll over in that area. People are always jacking those trucks to the sky and they seem to roll pretty easy. I hope everybody is ok....

Up 4 River
10-04-2005, 11:21 AM
We passed it last night before the ambulance arrived. Saw what looked like the driver sitting on the side of the road. One truck pulling a boat and a couple cars were pulled over. Looked only one person was getting attention. Looked bad and the trailer was shattered into thousands of pieces. Looked like the Excursion rolled but was right side up when we passed it. Hope evryone is OK.