PDA

View Full Version : Happy B Lated B-Day Jackie V

PlyaPlya22
10-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Happy B-Day Girl. I wish I could have been there with you. I hope you had a good one!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-03-2005, 11:05 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K YOU
OOOOOO and happy B day JV

FMluvswater
10-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, JackieV. :smile:

HOOTER SLED-
10-04-2005, 03:29 AM
HAPPPPPPY BDAY Jackie baby!!!!!!! Wish I could say you won the boxing pool for your bday. But sorry you didn't. :D

JackieV
10-04-2005, 07:14 AM
Happy B-Day Girl. I wish I could have been there with you. I hope you had a good one!!
Thank you snook-ums. I did have a really good time. (Really sick at first but after being nursed back to health the day went really well.) USC WON!!!!
Woooo-whooo! :supp: :D
I wish we could have spent it together too...but hey, we still have next weekend too! ;) lol

JackieV
10-04-2005, 07:19 AM
HAPPPPPPY BDAY Jackie baby!!!!!!! Wish I could say you won the boxing pool for your bday. But sorry you didn't. :D
It's okay! I was woken up right after the fight ended I think and the first thing I asked was "Did I win??" Like anyone knew what pool I was talking about, lol...what a Ding-a-ling I am. But I did find out.
Looks like it was a wild time at your house! Wooo-whooo! :)

JackieV
10-04-2005, 07:21 AM
Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, JackieV. :smile:
Thank you FM, thank you very much!
Hope all is well with you and your family. Tell your boy to keep up the awsome progress! We love to hear great news here. :) :rollside:

JackieV
10-04-2005, 07:23 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K YOU
OOOOOO and happy B day JV
Oh, my very large friend...Thank you and hope to see you soon! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-05-2005, 12:57 PM
i MISSED THIS........................ :cry: :cry:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackieV
10-05-2005, 01:37 PM
i MISSED THIS........................ :cry: :cry:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh God! I miss you too! :cry: :cry: now your making me all sad again!
Thank you sweets! You guys were great last night! LOL :D had me laughing.

Eliminator 4 Life
10-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Sorry JackieV hope you had a great birthday remember E4L has nothing but love for you.. :D

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Happy bday Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to party with ya soon! :D

JackieV
10-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Sorry JackieV hope you had a great birthday remember E4L has nothing but love for you.. :D
Thanks Rob! I can feel the love baby! I can feel the love...all the way from Turlock too! :wink:

JackieV
10-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Happy bday Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to party with ya soon! :D
Hi Pixie! Thanks for the wishes. We'll be partying together before you know it!
Who knows maybe you'll actually see us back out in Glamis. http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/action-smiley-083.gif

Garrddogg
10-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Hey happy birth day!!!! :D

barbigrl
10-06-2005, 07:28 AM
You know I love ya girl!! I already know you had a good b-day.....despite the little hangover!!!! :wink: :)

Bre
10-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Hope you had a good b-day :)

topless
10-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Happy belated Birthday girlie! Now show us your birday pics. We promise to hide them from the inlaws. :D

JackieV
10-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Hey happy birth day!!!! :D
Thanks! Hope all is well with you and yours! Give us a call so we can get together. :smile:

JackieV
10-06-2005, 10:13 AM
You know I love ya girl!! I already know you had a good b-day.....despite the little hangover!!!! :wink: :)
LOL! Yeah you know! But it wasn't a hang over due to the consumption of to much alcohol, but an over dose of TOO MUCH CAFFINE! :220v:
1 Rockstar + 1 Full Throttle Energy drinks in a four hour drive= Jackie sick as hell!!! :crossx:
I know now that my body can only handle one drink and I should just drink lots of water on 4 hour drives. :rollside:
Thanks for the many wishes!

JackieV
10-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Happy belated Birthday girlie! Now show us your birday pics. We promise to hide them from the inlaws. :D
OH BOY! I bet you want some B-day pics! LOL Sorry, none this year in the B-day suit...I wasn't well enough to bring myself to streaking! LOL :rollside:
As for the in-laws, ahhhh f-em they think all sorts of things about me anyways. :boxed:
Thanks for the wishes toots! I'll make sure and get some pictures of me w/ my nipples on fire! LOL I've been practicing! j/k :p

topless
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
I'll make sure and get some pictures of me w/ my nipples on fire! LOL I've been practicing! j/k :pLOL, it's kinda freaky to do. :eek:

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Happy Birthday girly. Hope it was fun. :wink: